Free Gamertag Change or Account supression

Discus and support Free Gamertag Change or Account supression in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm here to ask the support to give me a free gamertag change or to delete my xbox account from my Microsoft account so I can re-creat one with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TristanLapin, Oct 19, 2017.

1. TristanLapin
    TristanLapin Guest

Hi,

I'm here to ask the support to give me a free gamertag change or to delete my xbox account from my Microsoft account so I can re-creat one with another gamertag

Thank you in advance

:)

TristanLapin, Oct 19, 2017
  2. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Oct 19, 2017
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    How do I change my gamertag if my name is on it????

Hello,

I'm sorry, regardless of if your gamertag has your name in it, Microsoft will not give free gamertag changes. Free gamertag changes are only given to people who make new accounts on Xbox.com or their Xbox 360 console within the first 30 days of the account
    creation.

After that time, everyone (even free accounts that didn't elect to change their gamertag within 30 days) are required to pay to change their gamertag.

You can find out how to change a gamertag by following the directions here.

HassanB, Oct 19, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

can't delete an account or get a free name change

Deleting the Xbox live account doesn't do what you think it does

It will still exist in cloud

Also you can't reuse the same profile with another gamertag

Haven't your heard the wise words earn your keep?

Common man name changes are a privilege there is only one console.that even allows name changes you should feel fortunate

ngocphi, Oct 19, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    why not create a new prifile

And then use another account you do.realize you can change your ms account but you would still need to create a new accounr

This means all your achievements or game saves won't transfer over

Why not use common sense ?

ngocphi, Oct 19, 2017
  6. TristanLapin
    TristanLapin Guest
    First of all, I don't have any game on this account ( or if I do I don't wanna keep them), Secondly, this account is link to my microsoft account, so I'll need to re-creat a microsoft account to get another Live account. I've the right to
    ask them to delete the Live account so I can re-creat one wich will be link to my existent email. Also I'm not gonna pay 10 Euro for this because I'm not gonna pay for a gamertag on an account on wich there's no game.

7. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Accounts cannot be deleted. Every account is given a 1 free GT change on account creation only if you are given an autogenerated GT. After that the only way to change a GT would be to create a new account or pay the fee. Sorry.

bowski477, Oct 19, 2017
  8. TristanLapin
    TristanLapin Guest

SO there isn't any way to delete this account from my email or change the Xbox account to another microsoft account ? So i could use my email to link a new one ?

9. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    nope you do realize this is the internet right ?

You don't control yiur data

It is.permantly on the internet.

You can change your account but it would probably be a lot easier for you to create a new profile

ngocphi, Oct 19, 2017
  10. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Microsoft Accounts, Security Proofs, and YOU!

Follow that link to change your email however be careful because signing. In here with the new email.will create an new account

And then you will be stuck.with the 30 day limitation

ngocphi, Oct 19, 2017
  11. TristanLapin
    TristanLapin Guest
    But the option in "Security" to change the email account doesn't exist. I mean that's why I'm here

12. Here is the official steps to change the email address on your Microsoft Account. If you're having issues with it, our chat/phone
    team can assist, but as Bowski477 stated, you'll need to create a new Microsoft Account/Xbox Account in order to have the opportunity to create a new Gamertag for free.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Nov 1, 2018
  13. ngocphi Win User

can't delete an account or get a free name change

Deleting the Xbox live account doesn't do what you think it does

It will still exist in cloud

Also you can't reuse the same profile with another gamertag

Haven't your heard the wise words earn your keep?

Common man name changes are a privilege there is only one console.that even allows name changes you should feel fortunate
  14. bowski477 Win User

Accounts cannot be deleted. Every account is given a 1 free GT change on account creation only if you are given an autogenerated GT. After that the only way to change a GT would be to create a new account or pay the fee. Sorry.
  15. Mister Mascot Win User

But the option in "Security" to change the email account doesn't exist. I mean that's why I'm here
    Here is the official steps to change the email address on your Microsoft Account. If you're having issues with it, our chat/phone
    team can assist, but as Bowski477 stated, you'll need to create a new Microsoft Account/Xbox Account in order to have the opportunity to create a new Gamertag for free.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  16. ngocphi Win User

SO there isn't any way to delete this account from my email or change the Xbox account to another microsoft account ? So i could use my email to link a new one ?
    nope you do realize this is the internet right ?

You don't control yiur data

It is.permantly on the internet.

You can change your account but it would probably be a lot easier for you to create a new profile
  17. ngocphi Win User

why not create a new prifile

And then use another account you do.realize you can change your ms account but you would still need to create a new accounr

This means all your achievements or game saves won't transfer over

Why not use common sense ?
Thema:

1. Free Gamertag Change or Account supression - Similar Threads - Free Gamertag Change

2. Hiya can I change my gamertag for free this once as i didn't choose my it coz I've just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hiya can I change my gamertag for free this once as i didn't choose my it coz I've just...: Hiya can I change my gamertag for free this once as i didn't choose it coz I've just only brought this account 4255addd-2661-4f2e-88ce-8eed063fdf7f
  3. free gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    free gamertag change: I was told that i Can change my gamertag first time for free. I Haven't ever changed my GT, and I either cant find the option to change it free, or i Don't get one. Please help, thank you,” we...
  4. I cannot change my gamertag for free, even though I have never changed it before

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my gamertag for free, even though I have never changed it before: Hello! I am trying to change my gamertag on xbox, and I have never done so before. It asks me to pay 9.99 to change it, even though on the website it says that the first change is free. How can I...
  5. How do i change gamertag back to how it was for free

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change gamertag back to how it was for free: My brother changed my gamertag to something cringy on Xbox, and I can't get it back to the old gamertag, what do I do? My old one was Itspapersteve. b1164177-dfcc-4770-b03e-61aebfac6528
  6. Unable to get free Gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to get free Gamertag change: Was told that “I updated my gamer tag” from 15 years ago. 15years that went unused by the way and that was where I used my 1 free gamer tag change. Although my old tag was not mentioned during...
  7. Unable to change Gamertag for free for the first time.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change Gamertag for free for the first time.: Hello I’m trying to change my gamertag for the first time, apparently you can do this once for free. When I select my new name and confirm that I am told it’ll cost me £7.99 Not sure why, I’ve...
  8. If i changed my gamertag once, can i change it back to the original one for free or do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If i changed my gamertag once, can i change it back to the original one for free or do I...: Hello. I was wondering if you had to pay the $10 fee to change your gamertag back to the original one that I started with. Please let me know if you have an answer....
  9. Why Can’t Change my Xbox Gamertag for Free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can’t Change my Xbox Gamertag for Free?: So i wanted to change my Xbox Gamertag and i looked it up and many people are saying i can Change it for Free for the First time, i never Changed my Gamertag since i Created the Account but it...
  10. Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...: I changed my gamertag for free once and I don't like it. (This is on a different account. I am just using this one for the form.) 2a2f7bbf-a2ac-49fd-9d0f-0249cf741282