Free Gamepass Notification in Windows 11 Xbox App

Discus and support Free Gamepass Notification in Windows 11 Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is now tantamount to spam! Every single time I start up the Xbox app on PC I'm met with a notification telling me I have a free gamepass for this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elfishgene, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Elfishgene
    Elfishgene Guest

This is now tantamount to spam! Every single time I start up the Xbox app on PC I'm met with a notification telling me I have a free gamepass for this device, except of course I don't! Once clicked it leads to a payment page. This is now driving me crazy, as no amount of re-installs, registery edits or deletes anywhere else changes it. Linked is a screenshot of the offending article.
    Free Gamepass Notification in Windows 11 Xbox App [​IMG]

:)

Elfishgene, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Elfishgene Win User

No it's still there, I just don't launch it anymore, and stick to Steam instead.
  3. Elfishgene Win User

No it was not included with the PC, been to store downloads and updates, and yes it's there. But it does not lead to a code page, just a link for payment.
  4. II Rickman II Win User

Did you find a way to remove this? I have the exact same issue and am seriously thinking about leaving Gamepass, and removing the app totally, I may just stick with Steam.
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Is this a new PC that you've recently bought? if so there may be a code printed on some documentation or the code could be digital, in which case.

Go to store-> Downloads and Updates-> "Included with device" on left
  6. ngocphi Win User

Is there anyway to access my PC Game Pass on Mac?

ou can for what spurpose

Gamepass games can only be gotten with the gamepass app and the xbox store not steam

You can run Windows 10 or 11 thru boot camp or parrallels

You would need windows ro access xbox atone or xcloud rk access xcloud ganes
Thema:

1. Free Gamepass Notification in Windows 11 Xbox App - Similar Threads - Free Gamepass Notification

2. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  3. how do I get the free xbox gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    how do I get the free xbox gamepass: So yeah I heard u can get gamepass for free by doing some shit on edge and other Microsoft apps. So please guide me if u know cuz I just installed the Xbox app. submitted by /u/ImpactRoutine4603...
  4. it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop: i go to redeem my free gamepass but it doesn´t apear nothing on the included part of microsoft store, i don´t know why 101cd90a-f1b0-4152-bae8-adbbc54422ef
  5. so i loaded up xbox app pc and it said i got a free ultimate gamepass so i got it and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so i loaded up xbox app pc and it said i got a free ultimate gamepass so i got it and i...: i dont have any new games on my pass it also says on microsoft website that you can get starfield for pc. 9ec3e4e0-e8ae-40f4-baba-27360c468641
  6. i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate...: i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate code inside at the bottom of the box but i didnt get one. aa0730e4-cf9d-45de-a4a7-bcd71e835cf4
  7. I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...: Just glitches when I click on it and it looks like there's a box behind the confirm button that I can't see. I've tried restarting my xbox but nothing had worked submitted by /u/Bitterfrost9...
  8. Free laptop Gamepass is not activating

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free laptop Gamepass is not activating: Asus laptop I got for christmas came with a free gamepass, i already had a free GP from another source, when I tried to add the one from the laptop it errored saying I already had a subscription,...
  9. Can't find the Free 1 Month of Xbox Gamepass that was included with my laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the Free 1 Month of Xbox Gamepass that was included with my laptop.: About a year ago I bought myself an Asus Rog Strix g17 laptop. As I first singed into the microsoft store and xbox app I got a notification that this PC had a 1 month of free xbox gamepass...
  10. Those 2 free months of GamePass get automatically active. You just need to wait.

in XboX Insiders
    Those 2 free months of GamePass get automatically active. You just need to wait.: Answering my own post because I just got my subscription renewed. I was an Insider, subscription expired two weeks ago and now I have until June. So you just need to wait, guys. submitted by...