Free game charged to Paypal

Discus and support Free game charged to Paypal in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Downloaded Portal Knights 28th August (free on Xbox until 31st August). My Paypal account was charged €9.99. Anyone else have an issue with this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JOLMA, Aug 28, 2020.

1. JOLMA
    JOLMA Guest

Downloaded Portal Knights 28th August (free on Xbox until 31st August). My Paypal account was charged €9.99. Anyone else have an issue with this?

Thanks

:)

JOLMA, Aug 28, 2020
  2. Hamcookie Win User

Hi there, if you got charged for the game you bought from games with gold then you should log in to your Microsoft account via web browser and request a refund for that game. You should also ring Microsoft support and explain them the issue you’re having,
    they should be able help you with this issue. Use this link to get their contact details.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Kind regards.
  3. TGS Neko Senpai Win User

Can't download deals with gold free lego game

As for the language being in Japanese I have no clue how to help with that but in order to get the 360 games with gold games it must be charged to a card or paypal, it doesn't charge an amount because it's free.
  4. TGS Neko Senpai Win User

error downloading 360 games on my xbox one

I use a paypal account with an empty gift card for the free xbox 360 games and that works fine for me, I believe it just needs somewhere to charge.
  5. M4DDxTR1CKZz Win User

Microsoft Theives

it came out without me knowing because I got a free month and put that on then It has charged 5.99 out my paypal from Microsoft Luxembourg ?
  6. RedRobin183 Win User

free download or not?

Rainbow Six Vegas is free for those who have Gold until September 30th. You will have to input your credit card (or Paypal) details but you will not be charged.
Thema:

1. Free game charged to Paypal - Similar Threads - Free game charged

2. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  3. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  4. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...
  5. i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...: i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse i paid for it 0e110721-c113-41c0-9107-b03f38d674e9
  6. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  7. what is the get free option on xbox app for free games ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    what is the get free option on xbox app for free games ?: I have an issue with the xbox app on my pc where i have a free game called asphalt 9 legends since its a free game i got options as follows play, get free options ,so is it safe to choose the get...
  8. Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...: I purchased an Xbox Series S from Best Buy and the packaging says that 3 free months of Game Pass Ultimate is included with the purchase. However, once I set it up and logged in it only shows 14...
  9. How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.: It says we need adult permission but this is not a kid account f2965e27-ae42-4a75-80c6-b182b1060935
  10. I was charged for mlb the show when it should have been free with my game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was charged for mlb the show when it should have been free with my game pass: I bought mlb the show for 62.00$ when I am seeing it is free with game pass. e87a460a-2c1f-4e21-bf07-c01e7f988b9c