Free console

Discus and support Free console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How come Microsoft send rich famous people free Xbox’s but can’t fork one out for lil ol’ me e1c86f13-167f-474b-8679-d93cb28da42c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by samburke2, May 27, 2022.

  1. samburke2
    samburke2 Guest

    Free console


    How come Microsoft send rich famous people free Xbox’s but can’t fork one out for lil ol’ me

    :)
     
    samburke2, May 27, 2022
    #1
  2. I4CU2 Win User

    Free console

    Lmfao yo! For real tho lol 🤣🤣🤣
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Free console

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today mate

    Unfortunately Microsoft as you know is a business, sadly they don't gift consoles to the people.

    Probably those are marketing strategies
  4. Daft Badger Win User

    Free console

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today mate

    Unfortunately Microsoft as you know is a business, sadly they don't gift consoles to the people.
    Probably those are marketing strategies
    Wrong again.Myself & about 1000 others were given free Xbox Ones when that launched & we were just normal gamers.

    They do give out free consoles but not often
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Free console

    You just gotta get in on the promos it totally random and they don't do it often

    Last one was Xbox one launch

    I got a free Xbox 360 and Xbox one when ms did Xbox fans promotions years ago

    You are just going to have to earn your console like everyone else

    There are a lot if promos like ms rewarda
  6. NEWB 720 Win User

    Make the console free

    I think that a free xbox console would be a genious Idea!

    .

    You know what they say... YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN IF ITS FREE!

    .

    If it were free all the original policies could be enacted.

    .

    Personally directed advertisements, always on kinect, used game policy, and mandatory internet connection could remain if it were free because that is where the funding will come from,

    .

    Even the rabid hardcore sony and nintendo fans will not refuse a free console!

    .

    All the deveopers would flock to it as it is the most prevailent game console amongst gamers!

    .

    More microtransactions will be acceptable!

    .

    Games wouldn't really need to be more expensive.

    .

    The best part of the whole deal would be that NOBODY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS!
Thema:

Free console

Loading...
  1. Free console - Similar Threads - Free console

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  4. Cloud game free como posso ativar no console

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud game free como posso ativar no console: Pessoal alguém sabe me dizer porque não dá para jogar na nuvem de graça no console eu queria jogar Palworld na nuvem para ver se não buga tanto mas não consigo jogar no meu console e o meu celular...
  5. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  6. how can i test the xbox free tier with ads ?

    in XboX Insiders
    how can i test the xbox free tier with ads ?: it is not appearing in previews tab , can someone help submitted by /u/conqueror_777 [link] [comments]
  7. If i own Java and Bedrock for PC, can i then get bedrock on console for free too?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i own Java and Bedrock for PC, can i then get bedrock on console for free too?: At this moment i do own Java and as someone already asked i can also get bedrock. But i have this question. I also own an Playstation 4 and an Xbox Series S and so i wondered if i could also get...
  8. Will I be able to transfer Hogwarts Legacy to a new console, for free?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to transfer Hogwarts Legacy to a new console, for free?: I plan to upgrade my Xbox One to a Series X soon, but I’m worried about Hogwarts Legacy. I bought the Xbox One version of Hogwarts Legacy, but I’m worried about if it will transfer. I have 3...
  9. Why can't I play free-to-play games like Fortnite on a different console?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play free-to-play games like Fortnite on a different console?: I have an xbox console set up in my living room (this is designated as my 'home' console) but I also have a second xbox which is in a bedoom. My account is on both consoles as are 2 other accounts...
  10. MY CONSOL IS ASKING ME TO PAY FOR A GAME I GOT FREE WITH GOLD

    in XBoX on Consoles
    MY CONSOL IS ASKING ME TO PAY FOR A GAME I GOT FREE WITH GOLD: I downloaded walking dead season 2 game but when it finished downloading season 1 disappeared and now wants me to pay for it I downloaded both on games for gold so why do I have to pay for season...