Free Coins, Tickets Still Not Working Right

Discus and support Free Coins, Tickets Still Not Working Right in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I still keep getting the Purchase Error message when I try to get the daily free tickets and free coins that I have to watch an ad for. Some days it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VegasTundra67, Mar 14, 2018.

  1. Free Coins, Tickets Still Not Working Right


    I still keep getting the Purchase Error message when I try to get the daily free tickets and free coins that I have to watch an ad for. Some days it does work, most days it does not. And I shouldn't have to click the free coin or free ticket button 20-30
    times to get it to work. For example, this morning the free tickets worked after three clicks and then there was the Charmin ad to see. But the I've been trying the free tickets one for five minutes (and who knows how many times) I've clicked that button and
    it still won't show me an ad, it just gives me the purchase error message every time. Why can't you fix this? This has been going on for months and months, only back then it wouldn't work at all. Now it's a bit better but not by much.

    :)
     
    VegasTundra67, Mar 14, 2018
    #1
  2. My watch ad will not let me in this month-Ive had to buygold coins unnecessary-pls credit me back

    "Watch ads" for free 5 coins not working along with the free tickets-not working
     
    PresentGerm83, Mar 14, 2018
    #2
  3. Free Coins, Free Tickets STILL Not Working

    How long does it take to fix the free coins and free tickets on Microsoft Bingo. You can't get them as the ads won't play. Please fix this. It seems like it is about two weeks this has been going on. And this is not the first time. Not that I love watching
    ads but I do like my free coins and tickets. What is taking so long to get this fixed?
     
    VegasTundra67, Mar 14, 2018
    #3
  4. EricJRW Win User

    Free Tickets & Coins not working

    Just noticed this too. Wasn't a problem until earlier today. Timer winds down to zero and bing, no coins.

    It's going to take a long time to level up at this rate.

    Hope we all get rewarded for our patience.
  5. EricJRW Win User

    Free Tickets & Coins not working

    Just noticed this too. Wasn't a problem until earlier today. Timer winds down to zero and bing, no coins.

    It's going to take a long time to level up at this rate.

    Hope we all get rewarded for our patience.
  6. DoPeY5007 Win User

    Free Tickets & Coins not working

    Hello, so what is your game doing? I just tried it and it is working as expected.
  7. Spazpol Win User

    Microsoft Bingo - Free Coins & Free Tickets Still Not Working

    You should reach out to that group through their site here:

    https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/
  8. RohrDerivat67 Win User

    No Free Coins, No Free Tickets

    It helped me to click several times onto the Free Ticket and Free Coins button; after that, it worked. Nevertheless it is enerving, yeah -_-
Thema:

Free Coins, Tickets Still Not Working Right

Loading...
  1. Free Coins, Tickets Still Not Working Right - Similar Threads - Free Coins Tickets

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  4. Cloud game free como posso ativar no console

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud game free como posso ativar no console: Pessoal alguém sabe me dizer porque não dá para jogar na nuvem de graça no console eu queria jogar Palworld na nuvem para ver se não buga tanto mas não consigo jogar no meu console e o meu celular...
  5. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  6. how can i test the xbox free tier with ads ?

    in XboX Insiders
    how can i test the xbox free tier with ads ?: it is not appearing in previews tab , can someone help submitted by /u/conqueror_777 [link] [comments]
  7. Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete

    in XboX Insiders
    Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete: I am unable to delete the storage space of a recommended removal option in the console settings. Steps to reproduce: Go to Settings Go to System Go to Storage Devices Click Free up...
  8. Coins that were free with certain games.

    in XboX Insiders
    Coins that were free with certain games.: I have 16 "gold" coins that were included with some games( MK11, COD:MW, Codevein, Gears 5, Jedi Fallen order, Minecraft to name a few). Does anyone know anything about them? I've tried Google and...
  9. Unable to collect free tickets and coin, again

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to collect free tickets and coin, again: once again I am unable to get the free tickets and coin. Making a purchase is no problem. What is the deal? I have been trying all day. 1bca5b94-416e-471d-af3b-46e8de0f4fb0
  10. FREE COIN AND TICKETS FIXED

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    FREE COIN AND TICKETS FIXED: Thank you for finally fixing the free tickets and coins on Bingo. It took a while, but it now works. THANKS 595bccde-a9ca-4757-9f6f-bf1854bd8e6e