Free Coins and Tickets on Bingo

Discus and support Free Coins and Tickets on Bingo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is it that I haven't been able to get the free coins and tickets? This has been an on going problem for over 2 weeks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TimidDragon7697, Jul 22, 2017.

  1. Free Coins and Tickets on Bingo


    Why is it that I haven't been able to get the free coins and tickets? This has been an on going problem for over 2 weeks.

    :)
     
    TimidDragon7697, Jul 22, 2017
    #1
  2. Can't get watch ad free tickets and free coins to work

    Can't get free tickets and coins in Shop on Bingo Game
     
    ClammierCat1745, Jul 22, 2017
    #2
  3. ArmandRoux
    ArmandRoux Guest
    Bingo

    Now since three weeks, I can't receive free coins and free tickets. I suggest to all people who play bingo: don't buy ticket and coins. YOu will lost your money.
     
    ArmandRoux, Jul 22, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    Free Coins and Tickets on Bingo

    Hey there TimidDragon7697!

    Really sorry for the delayed response. Our team is aware of some troubles with this and are looking into it. Please keep an eye out for change and if you're still having issues next week, please let us know.
     
    Mister Maka, Aug 3, 2017
    #4
  5. yiayia4ever Win User

    Bingo server failure

    can't connect to bingo or collect the free tickets or coins.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

    Free Coins and Tickets on Bingo

    Hey there TimidDragon7697!

    Really sorry for the delayed response. Our team is aware of some troubles with this and are looking into it. Please keep an eye out for change and if you're still having issues next week, please let us know.
  7. Wishcatcher Win User

    Bingo No free coins, no free tickets

  8. {Parity} Win User

    Free tickets and coins in Microsoft Bingo

  9. SmearyPrune3 Win User

    Microsoft Bingo Free Tickets and Coins

    Contact support directly for assistance with that. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Update: 8/12/18. . . Downloaded Bingo on my TABLET and it does the SAME THING AS ON THE PC!!!
Thema:

Free Coins and Tickets on Bingo

Loading...
  1. Free Coins and Tickets on Bingo - Similar Threads - Free Coins Tickets

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  4. Cloud game free como posso ativar no console

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud game free como posso ativar no console: Pessoal alguém sabe me dizer porque não dá para jogar na nuvem de graça no console eu queria jogar Palworld na nuvem para ver se não buga tanto mas não consigo jogar no meu console e o meu celular...
  5. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  6. how can i test the xbox free tier with ads ?

    in XboX Insiders
    how can i test the xbox free tier with ads ?: it is not appearing in previews tab , can someone help submitted by /u/conqueror_777 [link] [comments]
  7. Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete

    in XboX Insiders
    Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete: I am unable to delete the storage space of a recommended removal option in the console settings. Steps to reproduce: Go to Settings Go to System Go to Storage Devices Click Free up...
  8. Coins that were free with certain games.

    in XboX Insiders
    Coins that were free with certain games.: I have 16 "gold" coins that were included with some games( MK11, COD:MW, Codevein, Gears 5, Jedi Fallen order, Minecraft to name a few). Does anyone know anything about them? I've tried Google and...
  9. Unable to collect free tickets and coin, again

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to collect free tickets and coin, again: once again I am unable to get the free tickets and coin. Making a purchase is no problem. What is the deal? I have been trying all day. 1bca5b94-416e-471d-af3b-46e8de0f4fb0
  10. FREE COIN AND TICKETS FIXED

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    FREE COIN AND TICKETS FIXED: Thank you for finally fixing the free tickets and coins on Bingo. It took a while, but it now works. THANKS 595bccde-a9ca-4757-9f6f-bf1854bd8e6e