Free coins and Free Tickets Daily on BINGO

Discus and support Free coins and Free Tickets Daily on BINGO in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For at last 2 months now we have not been able to get Free Tickets or Coins on Bingo. it state PURCHASE ERROR come back another time ? Do you know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JayneKingston, Oct 28, 2018.

  1. Free coins and Free Tickets Daily on BINGO


    For at last 2 months now we have not been able to get Free Tickets or Coins on Bingo. it state PURCHASE ERROR come back another time ?

    Do you know when this might be fixed ?

    Thank you

    Jayne Kingston

    :)
     
    JayneKingston, Oct 28, 2018
    #1
  2. Can't get watch ad free tickets and free coins to work

    Can't get free tickets and coins in Shop on Bingo Game
     
    ClammierCat1745, Oct 28, 2018
    #2
  3. AgnesWalker
    AgnesWalker Guest
    Not able to collect free coins or tickets

    Not able to collect daily free coins or tickets with Microsoft Bingo once again.....What is happening?

    Not Happy
     
    AgnesWalker, Oct 28, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

    Free coins and Free Tickets Daily on BINGO

    Hello

    I understand you're having issues with your Daily rewards in Bingo. I recommend posting about this at

    Microsoft Casual Games Community
    to get more assistance with this casual game.

    Hope this helps

    Thanks for reaching out!
     
    XBF George L, Oct 28, 2018
    #4
  5. There seems to be ongoing issue with COINS, TICKETS and Collection Items, I responded to the site you told me to where does the response come from ?

    Thank you
     
    JayneKingston, Oct 28, 2018
    #5
  6. MiickO9
    MiickO9 Guest
    Try reaching out to the Publisher of the game for support. Try signing on of your account and back in
     
    MiickO9, Oct 28, 2018
    #6
  7. Tried that so did my husband and didn't work.
     
    JayneKingston, Nov 2, 2018
    #7
  8. JayneKingston Win User

    Free coins and Free Tickets Daily on BINGO

    Tried that so did my husband and didn't work.
  9. MiickO9 Win User

    Free coins and Free Tickets Daily on BINGO

    Try reaching out to the Publisher of the game for support. Try signing on of your account and back in
  10. XBF George L Win User

    Free coins and Free Tickets Daily on BINGO

    Hello

    I understand you're having issues with your Daily rewards in Bingo. I recommend posting about this at

    Microsoft Casual Games Community
    to get more assistance with this casual game.

    Hope this helps

    Thanks for reaching out!
  11. JayneKingston Win User

    Free coins and Free Tickets Daily on BINGO

    There seems to be ongoing issue with COINS, TICKETS and Collection Items, I responded to the site you told me to where does the response come from ?

    Thank you
  12. yiayia4ever Win User

    Bingo server failure

    can't connect to bingo or collect the free tickets or coins.
Thema:

Free coins and Free Tickets Daily on BINGO

Loading...
  1. Free coins and Free Tickets Daily on BINGO - Similar Threads - Free coins Free

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  4. Cloud game free como posso ativar no console

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud game free como posso ativar no console: Pessoal alguém sabe me dizer porque não dá para jogar na nuvem de graça no console eu queria jogar Palworld na nuvem para ver se não buga tanto mas não consigo jogar no meu console e o meu celular...
  5. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  6. how can i test the xbox free tier with ads ?

    in XboX Insiders
    how can i test the xbox free tier with ads ?: it is not appearing in previews tab , can someone help submitted by /u/conqueror_777 [link] [comments]
  7. Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete

    in XboX Insiders
    Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete: I am unable to delete the storage space of a recommended removal option in the console settings. Steps to reproduce: Go to Settings Go to System Go to Storage Devices Click Free up...
  8. Coins that were free with certain games.

    in XboX Insiders
    Coins that were free with certain games.: I have 16 "gold" coins that were included with some games( MK11, COD:MW, Codevein, Gears 5, Jedi Fallen order, Minecraft to name a few). Does anyone know anything about them? I've tried Google and...
  9. Unable to collect free tickets and coin, again

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to collect free tickets and coin, again: once again I am unable to get the free tickets and coin. Making a purchase is no problem. What is the deal? I have been trying all day. 1bca5b94-416e-471d-af3b-46e8de0f4fb0
  10. FREE COIN AND TICKETS FIXED

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    FREE COIN AND TICKETS FIXED: Thank you for finally fixing the free tickets and coins on Bingo. It took a while, but it now works. THANKS 595bccde-a9ca-4757-9f6f-bf1854bd8e6e