Free Biingo Tickets and Coins Still Not Working

Discus and support Free Biingo Tickets and Coins Still Not Working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In Microsoft Bingo, as has been noted frequently in this forum, the free coins and free tickets are not working. How long will it take to get this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VegasTundra67, Jan 29, 2018.

  1. Free Biingo Tickets and Coins Still Not Working


    In Microsoft Bingo, as has been noted frequently in this forum, the free coins and free tickets are not working. How long will it take to get this fixed. This has been going on for it seems the whole month of January. If anybody from Microsoft actually reads
    this, could you a) please fix it and b) explain why it takes so long to get this fixed.

    :)
     
    VegasTundra67, Jan 29, 2018
    #1
  2. My watch ad will not let me in this month-Ive had to buygold coins unnecessary-pls credit me back

    "Watch ads" for free 5 coins not working along with the free tickets-not working
     
    PresentGerm83, Jan 29, 2018
    #2
  3. Free Coins, Free Tickets STILL Not Working

    How long does it take to fix the free coins and free tickets on Microsoft Bingo. You can't get them as the ads won't play. Please fix this. It seems like it is about two weeks this has been going on. And this is not the first time. Not that I love watching
    ads but I do like my free coins and tickets. What is taking so long to get this fixed?
     
    VegasTundra67, Jan 29, 2018
    #3
  4. EricJRW Win User

    Free Tickets & Coins not working

    Just noticed this too. Wasn't a problem until earlier today. Timer winds down to zero and bing, no coins.

    It's going to take a long time to level up at this rate.

    Hope we all get rewarded for our patience.
  5. EricJRW Win User

    Free Tickets & Coins not working

    Just noticed this too. Wasn't a problem until earlier today. Timer winds down to zero and bing, no coins.

    It's going to take a long time to level up at this rate.

    Hope we all get rewarded for our patience.
  6. DoPeY5007 Win User

    Free Tickets & Coins not working

    Hello, so what is your game doing? I just tried it and it is working as expected.
  7. Spazpol Win User

    Microsoft Bingo - Free Coins & Free Tickets Still Not Working

    You should reach out to that group through their site here:

    https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/
  8. RohrDerivat67 Win User

    No Free Coins, No Free Tickets

    It helped me to click several times onto the Free Ticket and Free Coins button; after that, it worked. Nevertheless it is enerving, yeah -_-
Thema:

Free Biingo Tickets and Coins Still Not Working

Loading...
  1. Free Biingo Tickets and Coins Still Not Working - Similar Threads - Free Biingo Tickets

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  4. Cloud game free como posso ativar no console

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud game free como posso ativar no console: Pessoal alguém sabe me dizer porque não dá para jogar na nuvem de graça no console eu queria jogar Palworld na nuvem para ver se não buga tanto mas não consigo jogar no meu console e o meu celular...
  5. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  6. how can i test the xbox free tier with ads ?

    in XboX Insiders
    how can i test the xbox free tier with ads ?: it is not appearing in previews tab , can someone help submitted by /u/conqueror_777 [link] [comments]
  7. Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete

    in XboX Insiders
    Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete: I am unable to delete the storage space of a recommended removal option in the console settings. Steps to reproduce: Go to Settings Go to System Go to Storage Devices Click Free up...
  8. Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time: I’ve been on Xbox for years, and I think it’s time we get more flexibility with our gamertags. People grow and change—our names should be able to change with us. Other platforms are starting to...
  9. How to get free pc game pass bc I wanna play w friends

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get free pc game pass bc I wanna play w friends: I don’t know how to do this but if yall can help I just want to play bo7 or free I got no money for game pass if yo can invite me give me a code anything atp I just wanna play. PLEASE submitted...
  10. Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it

    in XboX Insiders
    Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it: I own the backwards compatibility version of red dead redemption one and im sure you all know rockstar just released the enhanced version of the game but when i go to the xbox store it shows the...