Free 2nd Month Of Groove Music.

Discus and support Free 2nd Month Of Groove Music. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So last month I signed up for a free month of Groove Music on Xbox One where I got a second month free; however I've not received the code. Live Chat... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Scott Bull, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Scott Bull
    Scott Bull Guest

So last month I signed up for a free month of Groove Music on Xbox One where I got a second month free; however I've not received the code.

Live Chat said they'd look into things and sent me an email to go here.

Any chance of some help here so I can listen to some cool tunes?

:)

Scott Bull, Aug 17, 2016
  2. FishCC
    FishCC Guest
    4 month trial

I have signed up for the 4 month trial with Groove Music. I had 1 month free, paid for the 2nd month but I have not received any code and have been charged again.

FishCC, Aug 17, 2016
  3. Signed up for groove music free trial and still haven't received a code for extended 3 month period.

Hello,

I signed up for groove music free trial as a first time subscriber a month ago from now when the offer for 3 more free months of groove music was available. Upon signing up they told me that I would receive 3 free months of groove music for free as a code
    in email. However I have not received the code as of yet, it's been 30 days now since I signed up for groove music free trial. Please help me with this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks

GlibJuggler70, Aug 17, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Thanks for the heads up Scott Bull! We've passed this information along to the appropriate team for this promotion, and we'll update you as soon as we have information we can share.

Thanks! Free 2nd Month Of Groove Music. :)

Mister Beep, Aug 18, 2016
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here. Cool tunes are on the way. Free 2nd Month Of Groove Music. :)

Enjoy! Free 2nd Month Of Groove Music. :D

Mister Beep, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Mister Beep Win User

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here. Cool tunes are on the way. :)

Enjoy! :D
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Thanks for the heads up Scott Bull! We've passed this information along to the appropriate team for this promotion, and we'll update you as soon as we have information we can share.

Thanks! :)
  8. jamesmcca Win User

Haven't received my 3 free months Groove Music code

same here i signed up to groove music and haven't received my 3 months free
  9. Steph_Corner Win User

I have not yet received my Groove Music 3 month free token

The music groove promotion was only available for first time user here is a link to check to see if it is the same promotion that you had.

*Offer valid until 12:00 AM GMT July 1, 2017 or while supplies last. Codes for additional free months must be redeemed by August 15, 2017. Customer must sign up for a free trial (new customers only). Credit card required. Prior Zune, Xbox or Groove Music Pass
    trial customers not eligible for free trial. Free trial continues to automatic paid subscription unless cancelled. During the first 30 days, customer will receive a token for 3 months of Groove Music Pass at no charge. Tokens will be delivered to subscriber
    via email or Xbox message center
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/groove/evergreenplusthree.aspx?crm=groove
  10. walkerwheely87 Win User

Groove Code of 3 months free not recieved yet since july!

I signed up on August 14th 2016 for groove music pass during the 1 month +3 months free and did not receive my code for my extra 3 months free. Could I still get it?
Thema:

1. Free 2nd Month Of Groove Music. - Similar Threads - Free 2nd Month

2. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  3. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  4. Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players

in XboX Insiders
    Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players: Hello guys , If you are interested with MMORPG You can taste amazing free 2 play mmorpg's closed beta test , free access from Xbox insider hub . Here is video how you can do it...
  5. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  6. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  7. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  8. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...
  9. i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...: i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse i paid for it 0e110721-c113-41c0-9107-b03f38d674e9
  10. Missing Xbox Promotion Code - Dragon Ball Super: Free 2nd season

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Xbox Promotion Code - Dragon Ball Super: Free 2nd season: During the first week of July 2020, there was a promotion running on the Xbox store regarding the anime TV show Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball Z. The terms of the promotion are that if you...