Free 10$ gift card

Discus and support Free 10$ gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Just wondering did anyone else get a message from xbox live talking about cyber monday and giving you a 10$ gift card code?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Newlol129, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Newlol129
    Newlol129 Guest

Free 10$ gift card

Just wondering did anyone else get a message from xbox live talking about cyber monday and giving you a 10$ gift card code?

:)

Newlol129, Nov 26, 2019
  2. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Free 10$ gift card

until today not hear about it.
  3. SepiaMX Win User

Free 10$ gift card

Nope, I haven't got that message, maybe is randomly sent to some users
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Free 10$ gift card

I have a few friends who got the message but I haven't personally. It is legit though, that much I do know.
  5. TattBear Win User

Free 10$ gift card

6. RandomSashaLove Win User

Free 10$ gift card

I haven't received a message like that.
Thema:

Free 10$ gift card

1. Free 10$ gift card - Similar Threads - Free 10$ gift

2. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  3. How do i cancel the 10 hour free trial?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i cancel the 10 hour free trial?: I bought the full game but i still have the free trail i don’t have the ea play anymore and it doesn’t let me play the game anymore 4c804605-90ac-4ff2-8de5-e1caa3db9bdb
  4. If I get 10 hour free trial for ea fc will the timer decrease if I’m not on the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I get 10 hour free trial for ea fc will the timer decrease if I’m not on the game: If I get 10 hour free trial for ea fc will the timer decrease if I’m not on the game 111d8e8b-3017-4361-b884-83033a01220c
  5. How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money...: How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money to buy one now, as I purchased some course for my university exams. 249c3262-3203-4df6-9cb9-f25e6cb30aca
  6. Spring break free 5-10 dollar gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spring break free 5-10 dollar gift card: So i have 2 friends and they both told me about the free xbox gift card for spring sale one of my friends got a $5 gift card and the other one got a $10 i however never got a code i have xbox...
  7. Black Friday £10 free gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Friday £10 free gift card: Hi was wondering how many people got a free £10 gift card from xbox for black friday deals. Apparently goes to ur message box wen u sign in but ive spent loads on the store and not received...
  8. Renew gold get a free 10$ gift card ? Haven't received gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Renew gold get a free 10$ gift card ? Haven't received gift card: Just recently bought gold through my Xbox one for the advertising of the 10 dollar gift card and it hasn't gave me it, and when I'm on the menu it still says if I want to renew my gold, like if...
  9. I haven't received my free 10$ promotion gift card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven't received my free 10$ promotion gift card.: Hello I havent received my free promotional gift card I get from buying Xbox live I bought 3 months and it has been about 4 weeks since I bought Xbox live e5cecba8-ed4a-4d38-b83c-8d770b3cf9e4
  10. $10 gift card free with 3 month xbox live subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $10 gift card free with 3 month xbox live subscription: Bought an Xbox one on Saturday June 27th 2015 and I bought 3 month xbox live subcription for the xbox menu, it showed i would recieve a $10 gift card with purchase but i havent seen or heard...