Freaking login error without any answers, help!

Discus and support Freaking login error without any answers, help! in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, i use a iPad and i have Minecraft original bought from the app store, but i can't login in the xbox account because it keeps sending me a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Fernando Santanna, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Freaking login error without any answers, help!

Hello, i use a iPad and i have Minecraft original bought from the app store, but i can't login in the xbox account because it keeps sending me a message box that says "Something's not right. Try again or try at xbox.com" i made what the message told me,
    i restarted the system, i restarted the game, i reinstalled the game but it kept sending me the same message, can somebody help me? I don't like to play all alone...

:)

Fernando Santanna, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

You might try logging into you account.microsoft.com and making sure all info is up to date. I know I had issues one time over a bad email address on my sons account and when I fixed that everything went back to normal.
  3. Fernando Santanna Win User

The same thing happens with the xbox app
  4. ThroaT HiT Win User

Try this

https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/en-us/contact/virtual-agent/?partnerId=xbox&theme=xbox&flowId=Xbox-ContactUs

That will link you to a virtual agent. If they cannot help you type "agent" into the chat to speak to a real person.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Since this is an issue present across the different applications, it points to it being more of an account issue. I would recommend logging into
    your Microsoft Account page with your details and verify that everything is ok with your account. If you have issues logging into the Account page, then I would recommend
    that you contact official support to sort out what the issue is.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Can you please download the "Xbox" app from the App Store and log in there. Once you have that installed and are able to log in, you shouldn't have an issue logging into Minecraft with your account.

If you have any issues downloading, launching, or singing into the Xbox App on your iPad, let us know and we'll find the next best steps for troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. Freaking login error without any answers, help! - Similar Threads - Freaking login error

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  4. Xbox app can't login

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app can't login: My Xbox app won't let me log in. Every time I start it up, I'm logged out. When I click to log in, the app immediately shows me my account and the "Let's start" button. When I click it, the app...
  5. My controller is freaking out on dash board.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller is freaking out on dash board.: My controller works in games but when I pull up the menu or dashboard and try to push down on my controller the selection starts freaking out and wont go down. 44e7889c-8c26-44e0-a303-5a31952abef3
  6. Can you morons fix the stupid pins customization on xbox it's freaking terrible I can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you morons fix the stupid pins customization on xbox it's freaking terrible I can't get...: Can you morons fix the stupid pins customization on xbox it's freaking terrible I can't get anything where I want it I gave up and just deleted all my pins smfh 74725fa3-9bfa-4cf4-8010-d96d796ee9fd
  7. Xbox series x Green screen freak out on any game startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x Green screen freak out on any game startup: Every single one of my games crashes to the screen displayed here upon start up. I have tried restarting my console, swapping HDMI cords, everything. [img] 234be182-aace-4995-b5b9-733123d6b8a7
  8. Why is my brother getting reported for saying freak freaks not a bad word

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my brother getting reported for saying freak freaks not a bad word: This needs to end cpt bonz doesnt bother anyone helps everybody out this reporting him needs to end and end now 1711bc89-c2d1-4114-877d-f0e0e500c25d
  9. Kontrol Freak controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kontrol Freak controllers?: What exactly do they do and are they legal? 1559554a-3432-476d-8bae-1c49eca00d6f
  10. Interim solution for those who are having problems with disconnecting control or control freak ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Interim solution for those who are having problems with disconnecting control or control freak ...: For many people gave a softened. for few people fixed the problem. Test and tell me! 1 - Make sure you have the latest update of console and control! 1 - Turn on your console, set in Energy...