Freakiest Location - super mild spoilers

Discus and support Freakiest Location - super mild spoilers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well so far, it's definitely the Museum of Witchcraft. I HATE mannequins. But the music in there is just horrifying. Then there was one moment I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BizarroMantis, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Freakiest Location - super mild spoilers

Well so far, it's definitely the Museum of Witchcraft. I HATE mannequins. But the music in there is just horrifying. Then there was one moment I jumped out of my seat. (You know the moment) and going around every corner was awful, even with my power
    armor and having Strong with me. I won't give anything away if you haven't been there, but we well armed. That's all I'll say.

The other location that will probably freak me out is the insane asylum. I've just been around and around it, being chased by an alpha deathclaw.

Another place is Pickman Gallery. Ughh.

:)

BizarroMantis, Nov 29, 2015
  2. Vairkjosa
    Vairkjosa Guest
    Favorite Armor *mild spoilers*

I tried to take a Honed Ancient Greatsword up there but it wouldn't let me do it. Your right, no warhammers. I took that axe back with potions and rings and things and got it up to 66 damage. Think I might go enchant it now. Only weighs 11#'s

Vairkjosa, Nov 29, 2015
  3. Favorite Armor *mild spoilers*

No Old Nord Hobo War Hammers at Skyforge. Matter of fact I've never seen a Draughr carrying one so there's probably none in the world.

We go with Iron War Hammers when we're in Old Nord Hobo fashion.

Barry The Gibb, Nov 29, 2015
  4. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

^ I told you so!! LOL!!!

John Dowding, Nov 29, 2015
  5. Yeah, for a minute I was thinking, ummmm, am I playing Outlast again? haha

BizarroMantis, Nov 30, 2015
  6. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Im too scared to go back there ...(yet)

John Dowding, Nov 30, 2015
  7. I cleared the Museum. It was totally unpleasant, but I charged through it and got the heck out of there. Tip: There is something in there you need to take with you. it's in the bathroom (i think?). Make sure and grab it so you don't have to make a second
    trip in. Freakiest Location - super mild spoilers :p

BizarroMantis, Nov 30, 2015
  8. Fyer
    Fyer Guest

^^ Museum of Witchcraft, Yea, that place was a bit odd to say the least.

Fyer, Dec 4, 2015
  9. Sipuli91
    Sipuli91 Guest
    I had high hopes for Dunwich Borers. Unfortunately it's nowhere near as great as Dunwich Building in Fallout 3 Freakiest Location - super mild spoilers :(

Sipuli91, Dec 5, 2015
  10. Goatsnatcher
    Goatsnatcher Guest
    The Dunwich Building in F3 is awesome lol...and messed up. First time I played F3 and entered that location, I was just on edge constantly.

Goatsnatcher, Nov 1, 2018
  11. BizarroMantis Win User

I cleared the Museum. It was totally unpleasant, but I charged through it and got the heck out of there. Tip: There is something in there you need to take with you. it's in the bathroom (i think?). Make sure and grab it so you don't have to make a second
    trip in. :p
  12. John Dowding Win User

Im too scared to go back there ...(yet)
  13. Sipuli91 Win User

I had high hopes for Dunwich Borers. Unfortunately it's nowhere near as great as Dunwich Building in Fallout 3 :(
  14. Fyer Win User

^^ Museum of Witchcraft, Yea, that place was a bit odd to say the least.
  15. John Dowding Win User

^ I told you so!! LOL!!!
Thema:

1. Freakiest Location - super mild spoilers - Similar Threads - Freakiest Location super

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?: if I log in at my work which is a Swedish company, so it uses a Swedish VPN the rewards are greater and my connection at home which is UK.?. Why short change the UK? Also the Jewel reward is not...
  5. Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location: Microsoft Rewards on my xbox isn't working. When I try to open it's saying Update your console's location. I go to System > Settings > System > Language & location but my location isn't there?...
  6. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373
  7. How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations: I have a friend that I watch movies with while on FaceTime. She watches them on her Xbox and I watch it on my Windows laptop. It feels like we spend more time trying to sync the movie to the same...
  8. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  9. Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking: Xbox1 keeps asking me to update language and location I do it and it keeps asking and cannot get on rewards 1a5c4d94-f74c-4632-a50e-061bb70b3ca6
  10. Locate myself.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locate myself.: I had an older gamer name under my email address, how do I locate it.? The old name is “Xxsomethingxx.” caa7bbcf-e4e4-43c8-a4cf-0b91c6a32093