Fraud infraction in the Elden Ring game

Discus and support Fraud infraction in the Elden Ring game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; xbox service infractions have been being committed daily for a long time, through group publications of the Elden Ring game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlvR0, May 7, 2022.

1. AlvR0
    AlvR0 Guest

xbox service infractions have been being committed daily for a long time, through group publications of the Elden Ring game.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards

in the rules of the xbox service in point five, Fraud

says ,not allowed

- Sell in-game content outside of official in-game mechanisms and stores.

- Charge another player to help them complete a level in a game.

Well, all these infractions are committed daily in the Elden Ring game.

players charging other players money for selling them in-game items outside of xbox's permissible mechanisms for financial gain

And Microsoft does absolutely nothing to protect players from this type of fraud on its service.

I have reported many times to these players and enforcement.com

does nothing to prevent this misbehavior

here is a sample in image capture from my own television, of these group publications of this game

several images of these illegal publications:

https://ibb.co/QQtpVxr

https://ibb.co/WVwYDFq

how can you see in group posts

a player directly says "NOT FREE"

And the other player just says .5$ for 20 million runes .10$ for 100 million runes

runes is a game item that is used to level up in the game, an item that is sold to other players for profit.

and this is fraud and is prohibited according to xbox rules.

:)

AlvR0, May 7, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately all you can do is continue to report them when you see them so the enforcement team can investigate.
  3. AlvR0 Win User

I've been on xbox live for over 15 years

if you look at my xbox profile you will see that it has a 15, that means 15 years, I have been on xbox live since 2005 since the xbox 360 was launched ,paying for the service every month.

and I know perfectly well how enforcement works

With the people of United States, they are more flexible than the others

and it is also a quite improvable method, to report players who break the rules
  4. deepkyo Win User

Microsoft rewards

It’s the Elden ring game and punch card.
  5. DiogoAmbrosio Win User

I've lost 50+ hours on Elden Ring

No, I've been playing only Elden Ring...
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Can I transfer my Elden Ring save file from my PC to my xbox

It goes to the Elden Ring cloud so as long as the accounts are logged into the game it should work fine.
Thema:

1. Fraud infraction in the Elden Ring game - Similar Threads - Fraud infraction Elden

2. Payment not from me (may be fraud)?

in XBoX on Windows
    Payment not from me (may be fraud)?: my credit card showed I was charged HKD540 from MS MICROSOFT*MICROSOFT 36 MSBILL.INFO HK on March 13, when I didn't make any purchase with MS please contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  3. Microsoft/Xbox/discrimination/fraud

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft/Xbox/discrimination/fraud: Xbox are discriminating me and stealing my cash and what I mean by this is they make you pay for your gamer tag and then take it off you in a few years time so you have to pay for new one even tho...
  4. I see billing on my bank account - please let me know what was purchased or if this is fraud

in XBoX on Consoles
    I see billing on my bank account - please let me know what was purchased or if this is fraud: I have charges from Microsoft that I did not make - can you please check this out for me. Thank you, b74a2c24-ffdf-46fc-942a-c2d7ee1ecefb
  5. How can I contact Microsoft fraud department

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact Microsoft fraud department: I’m a Microsoft fraud victim and I need help fc6ce52b-87b2-4245-bb72-8572ffa933ee
  6. fraud transactions,

in XBoX Accessibility
    fraud transactions,: fraud transactions, my email was hacked and over $1000 purchased were made in an hour at 4am. My request for refund was denied, I will go to bank obviously, but Microsoft know who the xbox is who...
  7. Fraud, manipulation and extortion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fraud, manipulation and extortion: Being manipulated and extorted from the following gamertags: [mod removed]. they got $25 from me and can provide the cashapp info they extorted from me. But most of all gamertag: [mod removed] got...
  8. How do I report fraud and get my money back

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I report fraud and get my money back: Somebody has used my Xbox account and passed my details around. So today my bank had to stop 10 accounts of purchasing games pass or gift before they realise they may be a problem. How do I go...
  9. Fraud Purchases happen in my account not done by or family

in XBoX on Windows
    Fraud Purchases happen in my account not done by or family: I noticed today that some purchases happen in my account which were not done by me or family members . Looking at the transaction details it is evident that those are malicious . There are only...
  10. account billing fraud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    account billing fraud: call me about this account. [mod removed] 803f424c-fcba-4ed7-92fd-3c7ba5557ec1