Frankfurt Controller Exchange
Discus and support Frankfurt Controller Exchange in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Its been over a week since my Xbox Elite Series 2 was delivered to Microsoft’s repair centre in Frankfurt and i still havent recieved any update, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SonnyMarsh, May 23, 2020.
Thema:
Frankfurt Controller Exchange
Loading...
-
Frankfurt Controller Exchange - Similar Threads - Frankfurt Controller Exchange
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
I’ve been sent an email from Microsoft with regards to sending my XBox to Frankfurt for...
in XBoX on ConsolesI’ve been sent an email from Microsoft with regards to sending my XBox to Frankfurt for...: My Xbox has had hdmi input failure, I’ve been in contact with the Microsoft worker assured me that I wouldn’t be charged as I was under warranty but the shipping label has confused me.... -
XBox controller stuck in UPS Frankfurt depot?
in XBoX on ConsolesXBox controller stuck in UPS Frankfurt depot?: I have sent my controller back under warranty but it is HELD IN WAREHOUSE for weeks! I sent it on 4th January and it still shows it hasn't reached destination. e184d9d3-c6a2-4882-8933-71d12355ed98 -
Controller Exchange at Frankfurt
in XBoX Sales and PromoController Exchange at Frankfurt: I know i previously asked this, but i have now been waiting since last friday (15th May) to have an update on my service exhange. It was delivered on that date (15th May) at 8 in the morning. Its... -
Xbox Elite Series 2 Replacement/Repair Time In Frankfurt
in XBoX Sales and PromoXbox Elite Series 2 Replacement/Repair Time In Frankfurt: Hi, i was wondering how long it takes for the Microsoft repair centre in Frankfurt to fix Xbox Elite controllers? Thank you 099d374f-fc69-49f3-8bd1-48d79e74d724 -
problem with xbox repair facility in Frankfurt Germany
in XBoX on Consolesproblem with xbox repair facility in Frankfurt Germany: Hi, I am Sebastian from Germany nice to cybermeet you all. :). I´ll come right to it. My Xbox One X started having random graphic issues. So Ive send it in for repair. Ive choosed the "Same... -
Once the XBOX ONE Console Arrives in Frankfurt am I supposed to get a confirmation E-mail or ...
in XBoX on ConsolesOnce the XBOX ONE Console Arrives in Frankfurt am I supposed to get a confirmation E-mail or ...: I'm in fear of having my console lost, I sent it off 2 weeks ago to be serviced via the UPS and according to them it arrived a week ago Tuesday? But I have had no confirmation on this of any kind...