Franchises that need a Return for Xbox One

Discus and support Franchises that need a Return for Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @Boas -- If I didn't buy the rehashes, I wouldn't be able to play a single damn game! lol. I played Ryse last night. At least that is something new.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PulseCon, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest

@Boas -- If I didn't buy the rehashes, I wouldn't be able to play a single damn game! lol. I played Ryse last night. At least that is something new. Far Cry 3 was a disappointment for me too, I was hoping it would reconnect me with the FPS genre, but
    no, more of the same stuff.

Eggnogga, Jan 3, 2014
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    I wouldn't mind ranger X from the mega drive and maybe micro machines

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 3, 2014
  3. 1.Star Wars:Knights of the Old Republic

2.Star Wars:Republic Commando

3.Jade Empire

4.Onimusha

5.Godzilla

I agree eggnogga..nothing wrong with wanting new ideas new but me personally have had more fun with some of the better classics than half the games out now...the list above i would love to see reborn but not rushed and poorly made...the feeling i first got
    when playing KotOR is a very rare thing to find these days

YellowJacket LE, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Franchises that need a Return for Xbox One

[quote user="YellowJacket LE"]

1.Star Wars:Knights of the Old Republic

2.Star Wars:Republic Commando

3.Jade Empire

4.Onimusha

5.Godzilla

I agree eggnogga..nothing wrong with wanting new ideas new but me personally have had more fun with some of the better classics than half the games out now...the list above i would love to see reborn but not rushed and poorly made...the feeling i first got
    when playing KotOR is a very rare thing to find these days

[/quote]

I tend to agree. New and innovative is great and needed, but if it's pushed too far just for the sake of being new and innovative, it can easily backfire. There's only so many things one can do in a game and once new and innovative gets pushed past that cusp
    it likely becomes little more than an attempt to reinvent the wheel... and an obvious attempt at that.

Personally, I have to wonder what they could do with the Baldur's Gate series in this gen? Always liked those games.

A Blue Illusion, Jan 3, 2014
  5. [quote user="A Blue Illusion"]

Personally, I have to wonder what they could do with the Baldur's Gate series in this gen? Always liked those games.

[/quote]

I still long for Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance 3. The first was probably the best isometric hack and slash made on a console.

Unreal Warfare, Jan 3, 2014
  6. I want a follow up to Shadow Complex with next gen graphics and engine!

SparkStormrider, Jan 3, 2014
  7. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    How about nuclear strike???? I believe I heard this is coming back

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 3, 2014
  8. Franchises that need a Return for Xbox One

I would love to see a new Conker.

GhostFaceShadow, Jan 3, 2014
  9. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest
    [quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

Brute Force

[/quote]Was the first game that came to my mind when I saw the thread title. Always surprised we didn't get a sequel to that game because I thought it was really good.

DWoodbine, Jan 3, 2014
  10. Blue Dragon and Viva Pinata have already had plenty of sequels. Not that I'd mind seeing them again, just recognizing that they haven't been ignored. However, I'd love to see a return to Lost Odyssey and Kameo.

KathrynHadley, Jan 3, 2014
  11. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    With that ending a sequel to Star Wars:Republic Commando would be great as would a new Timesplitters game.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  12. Daft Badger Win User

With that ending a sequel to Star Wars:Republic Commando would be great as would a new Timesplitters game.
  13. N7 Gh0stz Win User

I wouldn't mind ranger X from the mega drive and maybe micro machines
  14. Unreal Warfare Win User

Brute Force, Deathrow, and Jade Empire please.
  15. KathrynHadley Win User

Blue Dragon and Viva Pinata have already had plenty of sequels. Not that I'd mind seeing them again, just recognizing that they haven't been ignored. However, I'd love to see a return to Lost Odyssey and Kameo.
  16. DWoodbine Win User

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

Brute Force

[/quote]Was the first game that came to my mind when I saw the thread title. Always surprised we didn't get a sequel to that game because I thought it was really good.
Thema:

1. Franchises that need a Return for Xbox One - Similar Threads - Franchises need Return

2. Can't play online franchise with friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play online franchise with friends: I own madden 24 and I am trying to play a online franchise with my friends and it won't let me. Keeps telling me I need game pass but I have xbox live gold. Please help...
  3. Crash Bandicoot-franchise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash Bandicoot-franchise: Hi, And congratulations for the ownership of Crash Bandicoot franchise. Now there's a question I have regarding it: Is there anything you can do to restore Crash-franchise's original identity...
  4. Will Microsoft be the saviours of the COD franchise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft be the saviours of the COD franchise: When I heard Microsoft were acquiring Activision I smiled with joy. The game is riddled with hackers as all ricochet can do is ban them from the game.. which does absolutely nothing as hackers...
  5. While in madden 24 online franchise, game keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While in madden 24 online franchise, game keeps freezing: While in madden 24 online franchise mode, after the most recent update the game freezes when I get on offense and I have to restart madden. Nothing I've done has helped; re-installed, cleared...
  6. Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller...: Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode on madden 24. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team. Can’t find anything online how to fix...
  7. Madden 24 relocation in franchise mode (Xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24 relocation in franchise mode (Xbox one): I don’t know whether it’s limited to the beer Xbox’s but I can’t seem to be able to relocate to Melbourne Australia whenever I’ve tried, it is listed as a city you can relocate to I’ve checked but...
  8. Whenever i log in to franchise it says i can’t connect to ea servers is that just me?but

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever i log in to franchise it says i can’t connect to ea servers is that just me?but: Whenever i log in to franchise it says i can’t connect to ea servers is that just me?but it works for every other mode.Any idea how to fix? 5fab72c3-ca21-4c72-b7e1-4007bc2858cb
  9. how do you apply for madden 23 memory glitch in franchise mode refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do you apply for madden 23 memory glitch in franchise mode refund.: how do you apply for madden 23 memory glitch in franchise mode refund. be3245f7-835d-4366-a583-468e5e85bdd2
  10. Will we get Forza Motorsport 4 and Project Gotham Racing franchise at Backwards Compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we get Forza Motorsport 4 and Project Gotham Racing franchise at Backwards Compatible...: Forza Motorsport 4 and Project Gotham Racing franchise are one of the best racing games all time for Xbox. So we want to play this game on our new Xbox consoles. Because Xbox 360's support is no...