Franchises that need a Return for Xbox One

Discus and support Franchises that need a Return for Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Guys I saw an Article regarding 10 Franchises that Need a return for Xbox One on GameInformer and I am missing 2 Games that I enjoyed a LOT while... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PulseCon, Jan 3, 2014.

1. PulseCon
    PulseCon Guest

Hi Guys

I saw an Article regarding 10 Franchises that Need a return for Xbox One on GameInformer and I am missing 2 Games that I enjoyed a LOT while playing back in the Days with my Xbox.

Here is the List:

Battletoads

Blue Dragon

Conker

Crimson Skies

Crackdown

Black & White

Lost Odyssey

Mech ****

Banjo-Kazooie

Viva Pinata

Here are the 2 Games I am personally missing !

Wreckless (That Car Destruction Game, which had great Graphics and it was a lot of Fun to Play!)

Blood Wake (For it's time it had amazing Graphics with the Water Animation and Effects, loved collecting all the Boats!)

And for a Side Note...another PGR would be awesome as well!

What do you think?

Hope it hasn't been posted before Franchises that need a Return for Xbox One :)

NS

:)

PulseCon, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Th3 Tater
    Th3 Tater Guest
    Game Franchises that needs a rest

Lego does not need a rest. DLC packs are a bit much, but there's still content they could announce and I'd get amped. We'll be picking up Lego Jurassic Park some time this year.

I also have to disagree w/ Assassin's Creed. They do need to wrap up the series or step back to a more distant time again, they're getting too close to current events. Would not want to see Kennedy as a target, just sayin'.

Madden/Annual Sports games in general: Stop saying it's a new game. Make a DLC update option, make a full version option for someone who doesn't have the current engine. Use the same engine for a few years, then revamp the whole thing. Look at Street Fighter
    4. Each new iteration has added things, that you can either update, or jump in fresh if you haven't got a SF4 title yet.

Halo can retire. 4 was horrible, wasn't fun to play, didn't feel like Halo. 5 looks like it's gonna strike me the same way.

Call of Doodie needs to retire: X cheated on Call of Duty threads, I got banned playing CoD & didn't do anything! ugh.

Happy Wars can go to hell too. Franchises that need a Return for Xbox One ;)

Th3 Tater, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Ragnarok5000
    Ragnarok5000 Guest
    Game Franchises that needs a rest

Hello Defy Lightning, I don't care for all of these games anymore so I don't buy them, but I will give Halo one last chance to redeem itself though, if Halo 5 is a flop as well, then no more Halo for me. As for Madden, yeah the only reason its still around
    anymore is because dude-bro gamers continue to buy them, as for me, I never purchased a Madden game in my life, but back then, me & my brother used to play Madden 06 on the PS2, some decent fun times though.

Ragnarok5000, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Whagi
    Whagi Guest

Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey would be cool

I would like a next gen Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver :O)

Whagi, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Brute Force, Deathrow, and Jade Empire please.

Unreal Warfare, Jan 3, 2014
  6. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    3D Monster Maze and Manic Miner! ;O)

Whagi, Jan 3, 2014
  7. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Just discussing with a friend last night the merits of a next gen Fight Night

Boas BS5, Jan 3, 2014
  8. Franchises that need a Return for Xbox One

Would absolutely love love love if Bully made a return this gen. The first one both on the PS2 and the scholarship edition on the 360 were so much fun. Heard rumors that there could be a 2nd one on the way.

PUDDIN DAGGER, Jan 3, 2014
  9. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    It amazes me that any new games/IPs are ever created the way gamers are so backwards thinking. Seriously people. C'mon. It's 2014. Forward thinking. I don't want rehashes of games I played 10-20 years ago. I want new ideas. New gameplay. Something
    revolutionary.

Eggnogga, Jan 3, 2014
  10. There are new games, ideas and things that are revolutionary coming out and that will always be the case .i.e Titanfall, Watchdogs, Ryse, Destiny etc. Still would love a new bully game with new ideas, new gameplay and a different story line. Look at the
    fallouts, elder scrolls they have been around for a very long time with newer versions and we all know how amazing those games are.

PUDDIN DAGGER, Jan 3, 2014
  11. Crackdown for sure. Had so much fun with these games. It would be terrible if it didn't live on. Also, Lost Odyssey. Excellent game. Blue Dragon was a lot of fun too. Hopefully they are continued.

BizarroMantis, Jan 3, 2014
  12. StrangerJim
    StrangerJim Guest
    Would love a new Voodoo Vince, Blinx were you did the time controls with the Kinect and one of my all-time favorite games is a PS2 game “Crimson Heart”, it was a strategy game were you designed and programed robots to fight each other in a real time combat.
    Also would love to see a realistic car combat game (not overkill like twisted Metal) where you designed your car and fought in arenas.

StrangerJim, Jan 3, 2014
  13. x7SNOOPY7x
    x7SNOOPY7x Guest

Flatout and Full Auto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x7SNOOPY7x, Jan 3, 2014
  14. kaeruNkame
    kaeruNkame Guest
    I wouldn't mind a new Toy Soldiers, Glitch (In the System), and Frontlines:Fuel of War...

kaeruNkame, Jan 3, 2014
  15. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    [quote user="Eggnogga"]

It amazes me that any new games/IPs are ever created the way gamers are so backwards thinking. Seriously people. C'mon. It's 2014. Forward thinking. I don't want rehashes of games I played 10-20 years ago. I want new ideas. New gameplay. Something
    revolutionary.

[/quote]

But yet GTA 5, Fifa 14 and Far Cry 3 are on your played list. Dont support the old ideas if you want new ones!!

Boas BS5, Jan 3, 2014
Thema:

1. Franchises that need a Return for Xbox One - Similar Threads - Franchises need Return

2. Can't play online franchise with friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play online franchise with friends: I own madden 24 and I am trying to play a online franchise with my friends and it won't let me. Keeps telling me I need game pass but I have xbox live gold. Please help...
  3. Crash Bandicoot-franchise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash Bandicoot-franchise: Hi, And congratulations for the ownership of Crash Bandicoot franchise. Now there's a question I have regarding it: Is there anything you can do to restore Crash-franchise's original identity...
  4. Will Microsoft be the saviours of the COD franchise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft be the saviours of the COD franchise: When I heard Microsoft were acquiring Activision I smiled with joy. The game is riddled with hackers as all ricochet can do is ban them from the game.. which does absolutely nothing as hackers...
  5. While in madden 24 online franchise, game keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While in madden 24 online franchise, game keeps freezing: While in madden 24 online franchise mode, after the most recent update the game freezes when I get on offense and I have to restart madden. Nothing I've done has helped; re-installed, cleared...
  6. Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller...: Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode on madden 24. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team. Can’t find anything online how to fix...
  7. Madden 24 relocation in franchise mode (Xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24 relocation in franchise mode (Xbox one): I don’t know whether it’s limited to the beer Xbox’s but I can’t seem to be able to relocate to Melbourne Australia whenever I’ve tried, it is listed as a city you can relocate to I’ve checked but...
  8. Whenever i log in to franchise it says i can’t connect to ea servers is that just me?but

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever i log in to franchise it says i can’t connect to ea servers is that just me?but: Whenever i log in to franchise it says i can’t connect to ea servers is that just me?but it works for every other mode.Any idea how to fix? 5fab72c3-ca21-4c72-b7e1-4007bc2858cb
  9. how do you apply for madden 23 memory glitch in franchise mode refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do you apply for madden 23 memory glitch in franchise mode refund.: how do you apply for madden 23 memory glitch in franchise mode refund. be3245f7-835d-4366-a583-468e5e85bdd2
  10. Will we get Forza Motorsport 4 and Project Gotham Racing franchise at Backwards Compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we get Forza Motorsport 4 and Project Gotham Racing franchise at Backwards Compatible...: Forza Motorsport 4 and Project Gotham Racing franchise are one of the best racing games all time for Xbox. So we want to play this game on our new Xbox consoles. Because Xbox 360's support is no...