France - provider : free - Changing channels doesn't work above 9
Discus and support France - provider : free - Changing channels doesn't work above 9 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone. Since yesterday's update, I can finally use OneGuide correctly in France. The issue is with my provider's box (the " freebox Crystal "... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JestersShade, Jun 4, 2014.
Thema:
France - provider : free - Changing channels doesn't work above 9
Loading...
-
France - provider : free - Changing channels doesn't work above 9 - Similar Threads - France provider free
-
I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)
in XboX InsidersI pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help... -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
What Microsoft rewards are right now available in France?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat Microsoft rewards are right now available in France?: Hello, I will travel to France soon and that is why I want to know which rewards are currently available. Thank you, Felix 3622ff7a-f67b-4c1c-94c6-1fb9bec66095 -
Ever since getting my new Internet provider my Microsoft store has completely stopped working
in XBoX on ConsolesEver since getting my new Internet provider my Microsoft store has completely stopped working: Ever since getting my new Internet provider my Microsoft store has completely stopped working even on the uther consoles in the house how can I fix this with minimal tinkering... -
Could someone provide insight and explain why I received a warning and was suspended for...
in XBoX Games and AppsCould someone provide insight and explain why I received a warning and was suspended for...: I was creating a group post for my Minecraft server to attract players and generate revenue when I was suddenly suspended. The only reason provided for the suspension was: SurperbiaSkygen &... -
How do i unlock my locked account if i have 2fa enabled. I can provide the codes and...
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do i unlock my locked account if i have 2fa enabled. I can provide the codes and...: The story is my account got hacked then after a few days of searching i found my recovery code of microsoft( i already had made a report to microsot about my account getting hacked till then) and... -
Redeeming xbox gift card in france
in XBoX Games and AppsRedeeming xbox gift card in france: I bought xbox gift card in france and i cant redeem it, and it says its from another region what should i do? I changed my account`s region to france but it didnt work either. Anybody help me... -
My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...
in XBoX Games and AppsMy friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...: We've already tried changing our microsoft account's region, but it does not work. Apparently when my friend bought Minecraft Java edition from the microsoft store to gift it to me there was no... -
Is 100 robux is gone in France forever?
in XBoX on WindowsIs 100 robux is gone in France forever?: Hello Nael Ghernaout here, I wanted to know if the 100 robux will come back in France have great day/night. eacfc537-06ee-4ffa-bdb1-2364c8ed5d29