Frame rate drops

Discus and support Frame rate drops in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been looking up my situation but there's just simply no response that solves my case.. Yes, I did clear my system cache and installed the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by igotaspoon, Jan 6, 2014.

1. igotaspoon
    igotaspoon Guest

Frame rate drops

I've been looking up my situation but there's just simply no response that solves my case..

Yes, I did clear my system cache and installed the certain games that made it lag yet nothing changed.

Whenever I play a certain game that requires a lot of frame rate (FC3, Dead Island, Dead Space) I just get random frame rate drops between
    cutscenes or just even in gameplay

I gave a friend all my discs to check if I had buggy discs or something wrong was with them, no problem with them. We both have the same
    Xbox 360 Elite 120GB consoles

and he runs them perfectly fine while mine, in the other hand has some bad frame rate drops. There's NO screen tearing whatsoever..

I'm not sure if it has to do anything with the HDMI cable, but I wanna just double check before I start spending on something that doesn't fix the problem.

So I ask, does anyone have a method of fixing this?

Thanks

:)

igotaspoon, Jan 6, 2014
  2. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
    Dark Souls 2

No frame rate drops. The first game is pretty awful at maintaining fixed frame rate.

The1337gamer, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Framerate drops on my games?

Actually frame rate drops are frequent in many games. This morning I was playing L4D2 and the frame rate drops when the horde of infected come running in my tv screen. In Halo Wars the frame rate drops when there are too many units on screen at the same
    time. Frame rate drops are a common occurrence on many games, it is not a fault with the games but instead a limitation on the xbox 360 hardware.

TangentialShark, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Frame rate drops

I'm not an expert, but I can brainstorm some ideas with you...maybe we can narrow it down. Of course, at the end of the day it could just be a bad video controller in your console, but that's just a guess.

-Trying another HDMI cable wouldn't hurt; hopefully you have a 2nd one you can try or borrow one from a friend.

- How much empty space do you have on your hard drive compared to your fried who doesn't have any frame rate drops? I've heard of people having issues when their hard drive starts to get too full

-Have you tried playing campaign (non-multiplayer) while disconnected from Xbox Live to see if it makes a difference for some reason?

-What about game installs? Are the games installed to the hard drive on your console or do you run from disc? Maybe try installing to hard drive if space is available. Same questions on your friends console.

Again, sorry it's not an answer, but just some troubleshooting steps to see if we can somehow get it to stop dropping the frame rate. That would then at least give us or tech support an area to focus on.

jp_drums_4evr, Jan 6, 2014
  5. TangentialShark Win User

Framerate drops on my games?

Actually frame rate drops are frequent in many games. This morning I was playing L4D2 and the frame rate drops when the horde of infected come running in my tv screen. In Halo Wars the frame rate drops when there are too many units on screen at the same
    time. Frame rate drops are a common occurrence on many games, it is not a fault with the games but instead a limitation on the xbox 360 hardware.
  6. The1337gamer Win User

Dark Souls 2

No frame rate drops. The first game is pretty awful at maintaining fixed frame rate.
  7. StarCreature648 Win User

frame rate drop

when the frame rate drops it very briefly freeze for 3 seconds . this problem started when I downloading a game and had my settings app open
  8. StarCreature648 Win User

frame rate drop

when I was playing assassin greed Oddessey I also downloading a game in the background I'm thinking when I had my settings open and downloading another game in the background might cause a Framerate drop in my game tomorrow when I play my assassin
    Creed Oddessey I need to check to any apps are open and downloading other games
  9. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
Thema:

Frame rate drops

1. Frame rate drops - Similar Threads - Frame rate drops

2. Xbox series S frame rate drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series S frame rate drop: Before i get into my question let me clarify a the equipment I have: Xbox series S Samsung tv 60hz I tried many games running on 60fps, HDR I find a drop in fram rates, games like hot wheels,...
  3. Starfield frame rate dropping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield frame rate dropping: I’ve started playing Starfield on my Xbox series x and I’m constantly getting frame rate drop’s almost to the point of freezing while going from normal view to scanning and back and other areas so...
  4. Xbox One X frame rate drop/lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X frame rate drop/lag: my Xbox one x has a video issue with frame rate/lag, it has crashed the console before too. When the console crashes, it freezes and shuts down while flashing the power led(fast flashes). I have...
  5. frame rate drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    frame rate drop: im playing asssasin greed odyssey and the game frame rate drop made my game slow down I had my settings open does this make my game slow down ? ed82a25d-dd57-4ead-a0d3-1bd98f183952
  6. Fps lag or frame rate drop on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fps lag or frame rate drop on xbox one s: Hello guys, I bought a xbox one s like 2 months ago and I experienced fps lag or it was frame rate drop, I actually don't know but I have it on all the games I play, do you guys also have it and...
  7. Frame rate drop KSP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frame rate drop KSP: Someone else experience frame rate drops on KSP Enhanced Edition Xbox One? Can someone help me with that cuz it unplayable sometimes. Thanks 80e23843-481b-493d-bb86-2828846ca0ea
  8. Frame rate drop in Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame rate drop in Xbox One X: I have been experiencing frame rate drops on games like Destiny 2: CoO, Dishonored 2 and Battlefront 2. Especially when turning side to side when the game is in a large open area. Considering...
  9. Frame rate Drop "After The New UPDATE"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame rate Drop "After The New UPDATE": Hello , The LAG Issue is still here Microsoft , Yes with new update fixed SOME of the lag "Now is better then before" But it didn't go 100% , My Console is XBOX ONE S 2TB , its so sad to think...
  10. Constant Frame Rate Drop From Sep Update (MICROSOFT HELP!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant Frame Rate Drop From Sep Update (MICROSOFT HELP!): Whatever the newest cpl updates did basically broke my Xbox. Everything was working the way it should. I get forced to update my console and now I experience massive frame rate drop and controller...