Fractured but Whole won’t install

Discus and support Fractured but Whole won’t install in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought Fractured But Whole from the Microsoft Store for download to my Xbox one. It shows up in the queue but won’t download. Console shows that it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EarthlyRanger61, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Fractured but Whole won’t install

I bought Fractured But Whole from the Microsoft Store for download to my Xbox one. It shows up in the queue but won’t download. Console shows that it is all up to date. No updates even available. I’m connected to the web with good speed and 562 gigs of space
    available. Why won’t it install?

:)

EarthlyRanger61, Oct 20, 2017
  2. Fractured but whole

Hello, my screen is cropped in this game. Only game that does this. Is there a way to fix this or will there be a patch?

WEAPONXLOGAN12, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Have not received south park The Stick of Truth

Hey there juju20!

This is working as intended, but you should have access to The Stick of Truth once The Fractured But Whole releases Fractured but Whole won’t install :) Keep an eye on your ready to install list.

Mister Maka, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Have not received south park The Stick of Truth

Hey there juju20!

This is working as intended, but you should have access to The Stick of Truth once The Fractured But Whole releases :) Keep an eye on your ready to install list.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

South Park Fractured Butt Whole Issue

Hey there!

As mentioned on our
    South Park: Fractured But Whole
    page, you will have access to South Park: The Stick of Truth at the release of Fractured But Whole if you pre-ordered. You can also find this info on the Xbox Store's description for the game as well. Hope this helps clear
    it up!

For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase
    at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.
  6. Sipuli91 Win User

What Single Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most After E3?

Forza Horizon 3, South Park The Fractured But Whole, Titanfall 2
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Pre ordered South Park™: The Fractured but Whole™ Gold Edition didn't get South Park™: The Stick of

As stated in the store description of South Park: The Fractured But Whole, South Park: The Stick of Truth will be made available to pre-order customers on the release of Fractured But Whole.

If you run into any further issues at the game's release, please feel free to post a new thread here. Thanks for posting!
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

SOUTH PARK : the stick of truth (XBOX ONE)

Hey Darkfigthter -

Sincere apologies for the misinformation I provided above. According to the Microsoft Store Page for South Park: The Fractured But Whole,
    you will receive access to South Park: The Stick of Truth at the launch of The Fractured But Whole:

For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.
    Additionally, we were able to confirm this via Ubisoft's store page as well.

If you have any further questions, please let us know! :)
Thema:

Fractured but Whole won’t install

1. Fractured but Whole won’t install - Similar Threads - Fractured Whole won’t

2. I want to make a request to the whole community

in XboX Insiders
    I want to make a request to the whole community: Can xbox release the original destroy all humans path of the furons on the store so i can buy the game without buying a xbox 360 i really want to live the good old days with that game all i ask is...
  3. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  4. Unlawful suspension with whole evidence

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlawful suspension with whole evidence: i've been unlawful suspension without looking at all the evidence, because before I said the word **** I know what's being harassed Non-Stop and reporting them did nothing I want a second chance...
  5. My brother has gotten my husband’s whole Xbox account banned trying to log in with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    My brother has gotten my husband’s whole Xbox account banned trying to log in with the...: Need help because we can’t get a call back from Xbox customer support. 586a5c9e-fd05-4970-8322-2bf4a1996f41
  6. Laptop screen turns black and the whole device freezes after launching Valorant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Laptop screen turns black and the whole device freezes after launching Valorant: My device screen turns black after launching Valorant. Not only that, it freezes my whole system too which is why I have to hold power button to shut down the laptop. I tried uninstalling and then...
  7. Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online: Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online Should I uninstall and redownload it 1bcc714d-01c4-4474-9867-e5552e750983
  8. Update is downloading the whole game again

in XboX Insiders
    Update is downloading the whole game again: For the second time in a month I've been prompt to update Call of Duty on my Xbox Series X. Once the update starts it give me a 204.51GB download which is the entire game, even though everything...
  9. Roblox Freezing whole system and have to hard boot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Freezing whole system and have to hard boot: I had 2 roblox...one that roblox player which started to freeze whole system and 2nd one that Microsoft Store one also started to crash suddenly one day... I tried reinstalling it, resetting it,...
  10. So i turn my xbox on to play starfield and the whole game is green any other game i play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i turn my xbox on to play starfield and the whole game is green any other game i play...: Starfield stuck on a green filter 5e404a0b-ef7c-4e6c-ae2d-77161bf3ce58