FPS drop in Forza Horizon 5 for No reason

Discus and support FPS drop in Forza Horizon 5 for No reason in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Faced with the problem of a sharp drop in FPS in Forza Horizon 5. It started after the Rally Adventure update was released. At the time of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Honda VTEC1, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Honda VTEC1
    Honda VTEC1 Guest

Hello. Faced with the problem of a sharp drop in FPS in Forza Horizon 5. It started after the Rally Adventure update was released. At the time of the update, I had a different processor and this problem appeared only in one place on the map from the update. Now, after changing the processor, this happens everywhere and even on a regular card. I can't drive 100 meters without dropping FPS.

PC spec:
    Intel Core i5 12600K(there used to be a Ryzen 1700)
    RTX 3060
    32GB RAM
    The game is installed on the ssd

:)

Honda VTEC1, Apr 20, 2023
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Forza Horizon 5 FPS

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Usually, this kind of problem can happen for any reason, due to that it is very difficult to define the cause of lags and FPS drop, before we proceed, could you tell what your computer's specifics are?

Are all your drivers up to date?

Anyway, I suggest you read the articles below for possible solutions.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

https://futuregaming.io/guides/forza-horizon-5-...

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. PinaTutorials Win User

Forza Horizon 4 running at 10 fps with a gtx 1050

That is for forza horizon 3, so the step 2 won't be possible, but I will try the other methods, to see if it helps

EDIT: Nope, it did nothing, still 400+fps while loading, and sudden drop to 10+ fps, followed by the end of the loading screen, and the car loading

Feels bad man
  4. justin007rules Win User

Dropping FPS in Forza Horizon 4

Hi!

I have already created all of that ports, selected all settings in router menu, blocked mine antivirus and firewall, used:

-netsh

-int teredo

-set state disabled

-int ipv6

-set teredo client

Nothing from those works, my online is still blocked. Hell nah...
  5. justin007rules Win User

Mother[Mod removed-profanity]!

READ

OLDER

PLZ

End of conversation with you. Bye.
  6. yobrizo Win User

with that team you shouldn't have any problems. analyzes the hard drive just in case
Thema:

1. FPS drop in Forza Horizon 5 for No reason - Similar Threads - FPS drop Forza

2. Random Fps drops

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Fps drops: I need help with my pc as it has been having some issues while gaming. I have a rtx 4060, AMD Ryzen 5 7600 and i was playing a game and wanted a different skin and the website that I was on I have...
  3. Random FPS Drops In Apex Legends after 20-30 Minutes of play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random FPS Drops In Apex Legends after 20-30 Minutes of play: After playing Apex Legends for 20-30 minutes my fps will drop randomly from 100+ to as low as 14 and then it just fluxuates causing MAJOR stutters and lag. I play on a laptop that used to run Apex...
  4. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...
  5. Roblox unplayable fps drops to zero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox unplayable fps drops to zero: Okay so I stopped playing Roblox for two weeks and when I come back the game is completely unplayable I join one game and it barley loads then when it loads my FPS is at zero then it goes back to...
  6. Roblox massive fps drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox massive fps drops: Whenever I press escape to open the ingame menu or when I send a message, I get a huge fps drop (basically a freeze) for about a second and runs fine after that again....
  7. Easy anti cheat causing system to lag/fps massive drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Easy anti cheat causing system to lag/fps massive drop: [img] I’m having an issue with running games with easy anti cheat. when I load into the game (Fortnite/the finals) after about 5 minutes of being loaded in wether I’m in a match or just in the...
  8. Random fps drop in games after ram upgrade.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random fps drop in games after ram upgrade.: Before the ram upgrade everything was ok. Now, after the ram update, I get random fps drops down to 10-20fps and it stays like that around 3-5 sec. I have an Asus rog strix g15 (laptop). CPU:...
  9. FORZA HORİZON 3 FPS DROP DONMA [Translation-FORZA HORİZON 3 FPS DROP FREEZING]

in XBoX on Windows
    FORZA HORİZON 3 FPS DROP DONMA [Translation-FORZA HORİZON 3 FPS DROP FREEZING]: 960M Ekran kartı i7 6700 işlemcim var oyun sebebsizce kasmalar donmalar yaratıyor fps 30 20 lerden geziyorum oyun nedense ekran kartımı görmüyor büyük ihtimalle ben bu oyuna 110tl para verdim ve...
  10. Forza Horizon frame drop to 10 FPS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon frame drop to 10 FPS: I've send this feedback already via my Xbox One. I wanted to play Forza Horizon on my Xbox One the intro race was no problem then when the first event/open world part the frame dropped to 10 FPS...