FPS Boost - Mass Effect: Andromeda

Discus and support FPS Boost - Mass Effect: Andromeda in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would love to see Mass Effect Andromeda get some love from the awesome people in the xbox backwards compatibility team. If that game could get FPS... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adzscar, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Adzscar
    Adzscar Guest

I would love to see Mass Effect Andromeda get some love from the awesome people in the xbox backwards compatibility team. If that game could get FPS Boost to 60hz that would be amazing.

Also just wanna shout out the backwards compatibility team and thank them for their awesome work they've been doing.

I'm currently playing Dark Souls 3 and it's brilliant at 60fps on my Series X. So cheers for that you bloody legends!

:)

Adzscar, Sep 12, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

well on pc a 3080 which trounces xbox SX can run the game on max settings at true 4k and averages 80FPS so if they could give it a boost they would have to have the series x run the game at about medium to have full 60fps at 4k, the thing is getting EA to actually sort that.
  3. bensmith17 Win User

I'm desperate for a 60 fps boost or 120 would be better. Id pay money
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

EA would be in charge of authorizing such things, so you should ask them
  5. AgamennonePower Win User

I support the request, please Backwards Compatibility Team, do your magic and give us 60 fps for Andromeda!
  6. ModernDayPro Win User

Yeah, I totally agree! Yes Microsoft has a lot more things to worry about, but the Mass Effect Series is Still popular amongst gamers still to this very moment! So i believe if #Microsoft would get on this, I believe 100 Percent that people would very much appreciate it from Microsofts standpoint and also having the amazing game from EA Games as a 60 Fps Mass Effect Title that a lot of people would revisit!
Thema:

1. FPS Boost - Mass Effect: Andromeda - Similar Threads - FPS Boost Mass

2. 60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?: Hi, so I know what FPS Boost means for Xbox Series X/S already, but I notice on some games the cababilities say something called "60FPS+", is that the same thing or not? If it is the same thing...
  3. [Idea] Allowing FPS Boost to be enabled on games that are not natively supported.

in XboX Insiders
    [Idea] Allowing FPS Boost to be enabled on games that are not natively supported.: I would like to suggest an idea! So the Xbox Series X and Series S boasted having loads of power. This problem is not all the games are taking advantage of this. I would like to suggest! For xbox...
  4. Why did the fps boost program end?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did the fps boost program end?: Why did the fps boost program end? Sure not all games can be fps boosted but that doesn't mean flat out end it. There are games such as red dead redemption 1 and 2, AVP, batman, and more that...
  5. Is there a way to get FPS Boost added to a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to get FPS Boost added to a game?: Hello, Im wondering if it would be at all possible to have a game, Yakuza Kiwami 2, to have FPS Boost enabled. Yakuza Kiwami 2 doesn't have it as an option, while all the other titles do, or...
  6. Incorrectly labeled FPS boost in the store

in XboX Insiders
    Incorrectly labeled FPS boost in the store: In the store, it says that Far Cry 3 Classic Edition has an fps boost compatibility option, and that the original Far Cry 3 does not. I have purchased the Classic Edition in the anthology bundle...
  7. Will we be seeing more titles getting FPS Boost & Auto HDR in 2023?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we be seeing more titles getting FPS Boost & Auto HDR in 2023?: I finally got my hands on a Series X console and my favorite feature by far is the Auto HDR & FPS boost for games that have not received an official Series X upgrade. The sad thing though, is that...
  8. FPS BOOST! When are we going to get another patch for some more games? Tired of wanting to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS BOOST! When are we going to get another patch for some more games? Tired of wanting to...: Any news about when the next FPS boost update will happen? I know the programme has stopped but I'm really wanting to go back and play some of my favourite titles. E.G. The AC franchise start to...
  9. FPS Boost issues on Battlefield 1 only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS Boost issues on Battlefield 1 only: Hi everyone, I keep having this flickering screen issue when trying to play Battlefield 1 at 120 fps. I am playing on Xbox series X and just got a Samsung S95b TV recently which can handle...
  10. How can I get fps boost to enable on my 4k tv.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get fps boost to enable on my 4k tv.: Hello, I have been trying for hours to get fps boost to enable on my series x, I have 4k enabled and I have my ultra high speed cable but I can’t enable fps boost...