Found player with 16,600+ score but no achievements?

Discus and support Found player with 16,600+ score but no achievements? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This player was in a game, need for speed payback, with inappropriate profile pic, gamertag, posts of them on xbox in a bikini AND I've been getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xx Vand3tta xX, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Found player with 16,600+ score but no achievements?

This player was in a game, need for speed payback, with inappropriate profile pic, gamertag, posts of them on xbox in a bikini AND I've been getting confused on why I got 2 achievements quickly, back to back, been reporting the account but still haven't gotten confirmation or anything AND has multiple accounts with no achievements with a high gamerscore like [mod removed]? If you can Microsoft please message back asap cause I don't understand how they are still online

:)

Xx Vand3tta xX, Jun 7, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

A lot of games are showing zero achievements, even though they're actually in there when click through
  3. Smwutches Win User

You won't get a response from the enforcement team to tell you when they do anything. As long as you reported them, they will be investigated and the enforcement team will take the appropriate action. Some investigations can take some time though.
  4. SilentStryk09 Win User

secret achievement ???

Achievement Title: "Hats Off To You"

Achievement Description: "Be the player that scores 3 goals consecutively in an EA SPORTS Hockey League match"
  5. Maw N Paw Win User

Disconnect from XBL and lost profile.

It has happened to everyone. Has anyone else tried to view other players achievements? They aren't showing anyone's achievement scores or games they have played.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

My Sunset Overdrive Cosplay

Nailed it! You did really well with that cosplay mate!

@Brand - you sound exactly like me when I needed that achievement and it was funny because one day I found this sweet spot where there was more activity. The worst thing about that achievement though is to achieve the score you will need a full team and
    actually complete each individual stage. I found that if we failed one stage we'd never have enough score at the end.
Thema:

1. Found player with 16,600+ score but no achievements? - Similar Threads - Found player 600+

2. where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i...: where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i want to report him a45bb1a7-bd84-4b8a-bec9-734c25d46bd7
  3. Reporting a Xbox player for team killing, but gamertag not found

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting a Xbox player for team killing, but gamertag not found: I attempting to report a player that continued to Team Kill in a COD B04 match, but am having an issue. Their gamertag is not showing up when I type it in search. I have checked the spelling...
  4. External storage over 2TB - no files found (Media Player)

in XBoX on Consoles
    External storage over 2TB - no files found (Media Player): Wondering if anyone has also seen this. I have an 8TB external drive (new WD MyBook) connected to my Xbox One, detected with no problems and set up as a media drive by the Xbox. The drive contains...
  5. Media Player No Devices Found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Media Player No Devices Found: Hello, I have a 500mb external hard drive (formatted FAT32). I have been using it on my Xbox One for the first 10 months, then after the update with the new layout it does not recognize my hard...
  6. Media Player - No folders found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Media Player - No folders found: Hey, The Media Player app does recognize my PC (using DLNA\Wifi), but it can't find any folders on it. (I've made sure the videos library does have video files in it, just to be clear) How do I...
  7. media player - no files found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    media player - no files found: media player detects my pc and files when using wireless. when i go wired it will detect my pc, but when i press on my pc it will say "no files found". what does work strangely is the TVersity...
  8. External storage over 2TB - no files found (Media Player)

in XBoX on Consoles
    External storage over 2TB - no files found (Media Player): Wondering if anyone has also seen this. I have an 8TB external drive (new WD MyBook) connected to my Xbox One, detected with no problems and set up as a media drive by the Xbox. The drive contains...
  9. Media Player: No songs or device found

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media Player: No songs or device found: About two weeks or so ago, I was able to play music on my Xbox 360 from my phone. But after starting it up today, it will recognize my phone as a portable device, but for some reason it will say...
  10. XBOX Media Player USB File Not Found

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Media Player USB File Not Found: Last night I loaded some media onto a USB, plugged it into my Xbox One, and watched a movie. Today, I loaded another movie onto my USB and plugged it into my Xbox One but although my USB is still...