Found a fix for bad bouton controllers

Discus and support Found a fix for bad bouton controllers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My controllers where not responding to pressing a bouton and where not boosting or sprinting games like read dead redemption 2 where not moving fast... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marius OttesenHøllesli, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Found a fix for bad bouton controllers

My controllers where not responding to pressing a bouton and where not boosting or sprinting games like read dead redemption 2 where not moving fast dangerous driving where not boosting burnout where not boosting call of duty where not jumping gears of
    war where not sprinting and it where annoying i did not game for months i read lots of threads about so called elite controllers and other xbox controllers like buying one returning it by warranty so on i did buy a cheap 360 controller once and it was umresponsive
    a boutton got spring or something damaged so a dont pop out third party controller with no x on it for 70 nok in controller pressing too hard on a 360 i feel this problem is with xbox consoles and **** i finally found a cure iwant to tell you guys what i did
    i got a brook 360 to xbox one converter did buy a wired 360 controller from hong kong i can finaly use responsive buttons i can hold down a button it dont need to be hard even soft press is registering inputs idid not care for remapping buttons or turbo just
    wanted a controller to be a controller and it works fin

:)

Marius OttesenHøllesli, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Hani Daher Win User

Sent a controller with drift in order to be fixed and in return i got same controller with same problem

Real world:

Step 1: is controller bad: yes

Step 2: replace or fix controller

Step 3: send back new or fixed controller.

Microsoft germany:

Step 1: is controller bad: yes

Step 2: repackage and send back controller 😂😂
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Anyone found a fix for controller disconnecting?

Morning Sulifer!

There are a few different causes for controller disconnect issues, to help narrow this down make sure you run through all the steps on this

Xbox One Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect
    page.

Keep us in the loop with the results of these steps. Also, it may be worth rearranging your setup if there are any other wireless devices that may be causing interference. Let us know how it goes :)
  4. blueamcat Win User

Bouton connections manettes [Button connections controllers]

Hey! Can you be a little more clear? Not sure what you mean.
  5. MeMsFoRDaYs19 Win User

Minecraft xbox one bedrock edition

Sorry for bad spelling got to fix controller
  6. Leozinh0Br Win User

How do I clean up my home screen on my Xbox one?

You just Press the "start" bouton and then "Delete".
Thema:

Found a fix for bad bouton controllers

1. Found a fix for bad bouton controllers - Similar Threads - Found fix bad

2. Has Microsoft found a fix for the flashing screen on xbox series x yet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has Microsoft found a fix for the flashing screen on xbox series x yet?: I have an Xbox series X and an LG OLED 65 inch TV. worked fine for about a year until just now. November 16 2023. Seems to only happen when use TV or movie apps. Changing my video settings does...
  3. Has anyone found a fix yet for the series x randomly disconnecting from the internet? Seen...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone found a fix yet for the series x randomly disconnecting from the internet? Seen...: Really hoping there is a solution cuz this is just ridiculous. Spend all that money for a system that can't even do the most basic of tasks. submitted by /u/dreamsmasher23 [link] [comments]
  4. I found the fix for the white flashing circle with the crossed out mic symbol on the xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I found the fix for the white flashing circle with the crossed out mic symbol on the xbox.: I couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t switch my mic back on when it said on. I figured out that it was the mute button on my TV remote causing that problem. For some reason when my tv remote muted...
  5. How do I fix the entry point not found error?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the entry point not found error?: So, I recently installed Steam so I could make mods for Skyrim. Anyways I install creation kit and I get an error message that says, 'The procedure entry point SteamApps could not be located in...
  6. I found a fix for Xbox-discord beta and you might not have it:(

in XboX Insiders
    I found a fix for Xbox-discord beta and you might not have it:(: So, it looks like possibly they rolled back the omega update so everyone that had it may have lost it I’m not sure, but as soon as I updated the Delta one I got my discord option back on my Xbox!...
  7. Game Stopped Download / Nowhere to be FOUND Xbox App, but still takes up space - FIX ( FH5,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Stopped Download / Nowhere to be FOUND Xbox App, but still takes up space - FIX ( FH5,...: This is more like a suggestion/fix to whoever has encountered the problem with Xbox App on PC after PC restart when your download has stopped and is nowhere to be found but still takes space....
  8. forza horizon 5 wont let me sign into my microsoft account. found fix!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 wont let me sign into my microsoft account. found fix!!!: go to add account then sign in with your pc password vary weird but it worked 2722bfa8-876b-4d3d-ac1e-f0ff9f17b1e2
  9. Update for error 0x80073cf6 fails to launch games, apps, settings. *fix found*

in XboX Insiders
    Update for error 0x80073cf6 fails to launch games, apps, settings. *fix found*: After a recent update I was getting this error when launching games (a lot of them) as well as other problems opening certain settings menus and apps. Today I factory reset the console, keeping...
  10. Anyone found a fix for VRR grayed out while in hdmi override to hit 120 hz??

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone found a fix for VRR grayed out while in hdmi override to hit 120 hz??: (Xbox series x) My asus monitor has all the bells and whistles, and supports up to 240 hz through hdmi 2.0. However, the Xbox only auto detects in 60 hz on the monitor (the last time I checked...