Foul langauge

Discus and support Foul langauge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gamer tag TookieTookie711 uses foul language towards women in chat parties. 199e3873-c36d-45d6-b855-d7c6ae39239c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TerrorManager69, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Foul langauge

Gamer tag TookieTookie711 uses foul language towards women in chat parties.

:)

TerrorManager69, Sep 18, 2017
  2. JamesDGreen
    JamesDGreen Guest
    Why can't change account region?

Change langauge to English then Locale to United States.

JamesDGreen, Sep 18, 2017
  3. IneXs200
    IneXs200 Guest
    Region langauge

I am an Xbox live subscriber in Dubai UAE and my Xbox language is set to English and location UAE. When I start to play games like Star Wars or Battlefield the game defaults to Arabic. How to I change the game languages or Xbox to play at the set language
    English

I tried changing the location to UK and this works however this now affects my ability to use the online store.

IneXs200, Sep 18, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Foul langauge

If you haven't done so already, you would want to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Sep 19, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Foul langauge

If you haven't done so already, you would want to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  6. LingLoca Win User

Enforcement

Omgg yesss! They are supporting unsupportive players, because i no longer send foul messages or use provocative langauge to purposely aviod getting suspended. I just hate that after so many years the case review is the onlyway to speak to the enforcement
    team, great job... really
  7. JamesDGreen Win User

Why can't change account region?

Change langauge to English then Locale to United States.
  8. Strawbunkles Win User

Xbox One X Starts games in different languages.

Have you checked in your console settings under Langauge to make sure it is set to English?
  9. xbox360italy Win User

langauge spanish and english

Hello

If text in the Xbox Dashboard appears in another language, you may need to change your console or Xbox LIVE account language. Here’s how:

Change your Xbox 360 console language

To change the language setting on your Xbox 360 console, follow these steps:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and then select System Settings.
    2. Select Console Settings.
    3. Select Language and Locale.
    4. Select Language.
    5. Select the language that you want to use.

Change your Xbox LIVE account language

If your Xbox LIVE account is set to a country or region that supports multiple languages (for example, Canada), you can change your Xbox LIVE account language. Here’s how:

1. Go to Billing Account Information.
      2. Sign in using your Microsoft account.
      3. If multiple languages are supported for your country or region, select a language from Preferred Language.

Note The Preferred Language option does not appear if only one language is supported (for example, the United States).

1. Click Save.
    It may take up to 24 hours for this change to take effect on your Xbox 360 console.

The country or region of an Xbox LIVE account cannot be changed once the account is created, but you can select a different language if more than one is available.
Thema:

Foul langauge

1. Foul langauge - Similar Threads - Foul langauge

2. Foul language via text

in XBoX on Consoles
    Foul language via text: I wish you guys blocked all foul language entirely on Xbox Live, via text, just like Rockstar Games does through their iN game text messagiNg system that players use via iFruit cell phone....
  3. Falta juego en "listos para instalar" (Mod Translation: Foul play in "ready to install")

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Falta juego en "listos para instalar" (Mod Translation: Foul play in "ready to install"): Hace algunos años compré la primera versión de xbox one, venia un juego incluido con la consola por medio de un código. Hice el canje del código del juego con mi cuenta y de vez en cuando lo...
  4. Lack of any support from Microsoft/foul treatment of 10yr old by tech support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of any support from Microsoft/foul treatment of 10yr old by tech support: Son purchase DLC and entered code on his new Xbox One. Nothing downloaded. Checked everywhere web site said to check. Tried to enter again, response was code already used. Called Microsoft...
  5. Continual Foul Messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Continual Foul Messages: I was told by a customer service rep to post this here for Enforcement? I'm being walked through how to block this person (I'm not familiar with the 'friends list'/familiar areas of the Xbox One...
  6. I am sorry for my foul behaviour/message I believe I do not deserve a ban and it should be ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am sorry for my foul behaviour/message I believe I do not deserve a ban and it should be ...: I am sorry for my foul language of one of my messages I believe that i should not be receiving by this ban and that I could be removed if possible and I will try to monitor/ retain my foul...
  7. Foul language.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Foul language.: To whom this applies too. If someone says FU and you report them.. do is all a favor and pls get of the internet. I have been banned from communications for simply saying (typing fu) to a player...
  8. My name is dustin grimm i just wanted to clarify i am sorry for using foul language on the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My name is dustin grimm i just wanted to clarify i am sorry for using foul language on the ...: I am sorry for the rude comments i made i was no alone in these encounters allow me to party chat please i really want to continue business with microsoft is my tag please...
  9. Gamer hurling foul and abusive at a 7 year old kid, then his Mum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer hurling foul and abusive at a 7 year old kid, then his Mum: Today, I was appauled and horrified by the behaviour of a gamer towards fellow gamers in a game of Fifa15 on Xbox One. It was in a lobby of a Pro Clubs Drop In game before the start of the match....
  10. Foul text message issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Foul text message issue.: I filed a compliant against someone who sent me a disgusting hateful message for no reason. I blocked communications and spoke to a customer service rep via chat. They asked me to also post a...