Forza5 doesn't play

Discus and support Forza5 doesn't play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I download Forza5 on my xboxOne. While i play the first race, which is necessary for the driver profile the game suddenly closed. I restarted the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sGz KnickKnack, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Forza5 doesn't play

I download Forza5 on my xboxOne. While i play the first race, which is necessary for the driver profile the game suddenly closed.

I restarted the game. Now it closed every time, when the game load my data.

Reinstall the game doesnt changed it.

need help!

:)

sGz KnickKnack, Jan 14, 2014
  2. What are you buying at Xbox One launch?

madden25

AC4

BF4

forza5

play and charge kit

EdgeOFChaos17, Jan 14, 2014
  3. THE PRIS0NER
    THE PRIS0NER Guest
    Will you get XB1 on relaese date. or you wait until they get the bugs out of it first.

Preordered. I can't wait to play Forza5 and DR3.

THE PRIS0NER, Jan 14, 2014
  4. BigWoODoO
    BigWoODoO Guest

Forza5 doesn't play

Hi,

did you try to do a complete reset?

1- make sure you are on the dashbaord mainmenu

2- press start button at the same time press the power button

3- Hold it for 10-15 second until you see your xbox reboot or shutdown

4- retry your game.

Takes notes that reinstalling/installing will not resolve the probleme.

If you still experiencing the issue after that.

I suggest to put your console in english mode with USA as location.

Let me know if this is helping you.

BigWoODoO, Jan 14, 2014
  5. THE PRIS0NER Win User

Will you get XB1 on relaese date. or you wait until they get the bugs out of it first.

Preordered. I can't wait to play Forza5 and DR3.
  6. EdgeOFChaos17 Win User

What are you buying at Xbox One launch?

madden25

AC4

BF4

forza5

play and charge kit
  7. eryoung Win User

What game are you enjoying the most

Well I have AC4, DR3 and just picked up Forza5 today, addicted to Forza5
  8. Tronder 007 Win User

How to change music in drive?

Hi SovetunionHero... it's been a while since I played Forza5 now (been preocupied
  9. LakotaAssailant Win User

Titanfall - Recorded Clips on Upload

I'm pretty sure it's because the one is broken.... it doesn't matter what game it is cod ghost or TF B3nchPress said it even does it for Forza5, so its a Xbox problem.
Thema:

Forza5 doesn't play

1. Forza5 doesn't play - Similar Threads - Forza5 doesn't play

2. Why does it say i'm not the owner of forza5 for signin klatubaradanikt and it was working...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say i'm not the owner of forza5 for signin klatubaradanikt and it was working...: I can not get my forza5 to start using signin klatubaradanikt and it was working fine the other day before i changed my subscription. Type? 78d75cd5-74ba-4fed-bdd6-2eedac8dfe59
  3. Profile not found after reset Forza5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile not found after reset Forza5: Dear, I just downloaded and started Forza 5 yesterday, but wanted to restart the game today. In doing so via the App manager I also lost access to the game using my Profile name/Xbox account! I...
  4. Forza5 playability? family?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza5 playability? family?: Hi , both myself and my husband have gamepass ultimate, but we'd like to play forza5 together, We have two consoles and he has a PC also, so i was wondering, if we both purchase forza 5 on our...
  5. forza5 marktet place error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza5 marktet place error: forza5 market place error.anyone knows how to be fixed; e2e6d9db-062e-49e8-b471-47d97d42e088
  6. Cars Purchased and Downleaded not showing in Garage on Forza5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cars Purchased and Downleaded not showing in Garage on Forza5: cars such as the Vauxhall Astra, Rolls Royce Wraith, Renault Spark, Mustang GT, or the Infiniti Car Pack do not show up in the Garage even after download. I have deleted and then re-installed and...
  7. Forza5 Contest and new RR,Renault Spark announced at Gamescon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza5 Contest and new RR,Renault Spark announced at Gamescon: Hi, I was just wondering if these items will be available for Forza5 straightaway in Canada/USA or just in EU? Thank you 9d5e3e76-12e4-401a-a824-0603d4fb5829
  8. When playing Forza5 sometimes the picture on the screen jumps from side to side. Here is a ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing Forza5 sometimes the picture on the screen jumps from side to side. Here is a ...: [View:[MEDIA]] 4d6309d8-0cd7-4508-b2f0-b854324c5c5e
  9. Forza5 VIP issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza5 VIP issue: Does anyone out there know if it is possible to add a second gamertag with VIP access to forza 5? i have an xbox one that has 2 profiles on it and only the one profile has vip. the second...
  10. disconnected from the session forza5

in XBoX on Consoles
    disconnected from the session forza5: everytime i start the race in forza 5 after 10-20 sec, i thrown up from the race whith disconnected from the session. how to solve this problem d7d8316f-4547-4d0b-adf0-51e98692c35e