Forza Xbox Achievement Bug

Discus and support Forza Xbox Achievement Bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I'm afraid I'm experiencing a bug related to Xbox achievements of Forza, I didn't get an achievement I definitely should have gotten - "Memory... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Person12, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Person12
    Person12 Guest

Hello. I'm afraid I'm experiencing a bug related to Xbox achievements of Forza, I didn't get an achievement I definitely should have gotten - "Memory Lane"

https://imgur.com/a/GgjGv06

(Sorry about the poor quality)

In the image above there's the screenshot of earning 3 stars in every chapter of memory lane (I unlocked this) which is what the Xbox achievement is, yet is still unlocked as the right image shows. There's also the screenshot of when I got the achievement on steam...

Is it possible to give my account this achievement that I should have gotten somehow?

thanks

:)

Person12, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Person12,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

As per your description, you have unlocked already the Memory Lane in Forza and it did not show on your achievement. We understand how important it is to you. Let us check on this together and sort this out.

We would like to us additional details for your issue for us to give concrete resolution or information. Please provide answers to the question below.

1. What device are you using to check for your game achievement?
    2. When was the last time you were able to check the achievement status?
    3. Have you check if the right account was signed in to the device?
    You may try the steps in tracking Xbox achievements in your game through this link: Tracking Xbox achievements in your game | Xbox Support

For problems with Xbox achievements and challenges, you may also try the troubleshooting steps through this link: Problems with Xbox achievements and challenges | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Achievement for Forza horizon 3 bug

Hey there DeFunT0!

Did you fill out the survey linked to in that troubleshooter by chance? Filling out that survey will help us let the right team know of your issues.
  5. DeFunT0 Win User

I will simplify for the support that see this message, I will put the two achievements that are in my profile in photo with how many percentage ℅℅, only that is in Portuguese Brazil
    the only language you translate into your language that is all beautiful, and another Photo with the complete objective we were in red in the photo, will see that the conquest does not unlock after it is made.

[​IMG]

Next

[​IMG]

Now is proof that it was made and was not unlocked, right in the face gives person, four month locked.

[​IMG]

The proof is red in the photo.
  6. DeFunT0 Win User

Hey there .

Sorry to hear you're having trouble unlocking achievements! For issues relating to achievements, please check out this

Achievement troubleshooter
    and run through all the steps, including the survey linked to near the end. Let us know how it goes :)
    Then Lord Mister Maka.

I did all Achivement Troubleshooter procedures a few days ago in the example four months ago, even though the achievement that I told you to check was made and I sent you a photo of it completed, if you read the two conquests I sent you to see it Topic they
    are very simple to understand the moment you see the photo is the achievement, you will see that I have completed it and not unlock.
Thema:

1. Forza Xbox Achievement Bug - Similar Threads - Forza Achievement Bug

2. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  5. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the “Ground Force” Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re logged in to Forza Horizon 4 but it still hasn’t unlocked....
  7. An achievement in Forza Motorsport hasn’t unlocked since launch, what can I do to delete my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An achievement in Forza Motorsport hasn’t unlocked since launch, what can I do to delete my...: Hi, I’ve been trying to get the “Pole Position” achievement in Forza Motorsport since the game launched back in September. For some reason, everytime I come first in a multiplayer race and get...
  8. Forza Motorsport achievement get stuck at 99%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport achievement get stuck at 99%: Hi! My achievement in Forza Motorsport stuck at 99%. The achievement is called "self-improvement". It is an easy achievement, and I'm sure I got it several times. The achievement is not unlocking...
  9. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...

in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...: Hi I got 3 achievements 1 each in Forza5, Star Wars squadrons and Gang beasts in the last two days and the rewards have not unlocked. I am on Xbox series x. I have done all of the steps in the...
  10. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.: The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5. 048323fc-3934-47ea-97f6-3994599704ef