Forza won't start, I keep getting the system error -2143322098

Discus and support Forza won't start, I keep getting the system error -2143322098 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had problems downloading it because I couldn't change the save location. Now the error -2143322098 always comes up when starting. (I downloaded forza... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anneliese Guggenmoser, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Forza won't start, I keep getting the system error -2143322098

I had problems downloading it because I couldn't change the save location. Now the error -2143322098 always comes up when starting. (I downloaded forza on D:\).

:)

Anneliese Guggenmoser, Apr 24, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Please open the Microsoft Store app and then log out of your account from there, after that log back into your account with the Microsoft Store app. Try playing the game and see if it works.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

I'm sorry to hear that. Please go to Settings > System > About. What is the Windows Version you see under Windows Specifications?
  4. Anneliese Guggenmose Win User

Hi, thank you but I allready tried all of the 3 solutions and nothing worked.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Anneliese. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try installing the game again and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Solution 3: Change the drive for installation.

Try changing the drive for apps by going to Settings > System > Storage > Advanced Storage settings > Where new content is saved.
  6. LeTexAvery Win User

Unable to launch Sniper Elite 5

Hi!

I'm coming back to you because I have a new error. I was able to play without any problems but from one day to the next an error saying "File system error (-2143322098). I already uninstalled and reinstalled the game but nothing works, do you have any idea?
Thema:

1. Forza won't start, I keep getting the system error -2143322098 - Similar Threads - Forza won't start

2. Forza Horizon 5 won't start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't start.: I have GamePass Ultimate. I have it on the main C drive, SSD. I press play on the XBOX app, nothing happens. I have it run on administrator on Windows 7 compatibility mode (and have tried Windows...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 won't start for child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 won't start for child account: I am the parent account on my computer and have bought forza horizon 4 years ago. Both my children have accounts and microsoft accounts on the same computer. Just recently, one of my kids can no...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 ne démarre pas avec mon profile [Forza Horizon 5 won't start with my profile]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 ne démarre pas avec mon profile [Forza Horizon 5 won't start with my profile]: Bonsoir, J'ai installé Forza Horizon 5 sur ma XBOX série X et je l'ai fait tourné avec deux profiles microsoft XBOX différents. Depuis aujourd'hui le jeu ne se lance plus que sur 1 seul profile,...
  5. Fortnite, Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 won't start on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite, Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 won't start on Xbox series X: Hi, After 5 months of trying to buy an XBox Series X to replace my old XBox One, I finally succeeded. I was really excited to start playing Fortnite and some other games on my 4k television....
  6. Forza Horizon 5 won't start Application Error exception s (0x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't start Application Error exception s (0x: Newly installed Forza Horizon 5 from Game Pass Ultimate on PC with Nvidia Geforce 3080. OS is on C drive but game is installed on G drive. Upon trying to start there is a pause of a couple of...
  7. Why won't Forza Horizon 4 start on my Xbox Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Why won't Forza Horizon 4 start on my Xbox Series X?: I press the icon for horizon 4 on my home screen, it launches to the title screen, I press "A" , it goes into the loading screen and then just cycles through the loading images. I've un- and re-...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 won't start

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 won't start: My Forza will launch, but not start. It gets to the bit where it says to press enter to start, and then once I press it doesn't do anything. I have played the game a week before on the same device...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 won't start

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 won't start: I've tried most tipps on this (german) site: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/de/articles/360007593074-Mein-Spiel-startet-nicht-auf-dem-PC-oder-es-st%C3%BCrzt-ab and nothing worked. I...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 won't start without game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 won't start without game pass: I bought Forza horizon four through third party whilst I had Xbox game pass. Now that I cancelled my subscription for game pass I can no longer access the game despite the fact that I have bought...