Forza virtual key instant question

Discus and support Forza virtual key instant question in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I’m having an issue where I won a vip pass and the hoonigan pack. But it keeps saying in game I don’t own it. 1c00c517-8d70-46ee-abdc-54668e9587a4 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by juggalo1987, Oct 14, 2017.

1. juggalo1987
    juggalo1987 Guest

I’m having an issue where I won a vip pass and the hoonigan pack. But it keeps saying in game I don’t own it.

:)

juggalo1987, Oct 14, 2017
  2. BLIZUNTS83
    BLIZUNTS83 Guest
    I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes

I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes. Just wanted to know why one should have been a avatar item the other forza 7 VIP store item and thge last one was another store item thanks

Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game(Expired)

Forza virtual key instant question [​IMG]

BLIZUNTS83, Oct 14, 2017
  3. juggalo1987
    juggalo1987 Guest
    Dlc issue

is anyone able to get the vip or hoonigan pack from the Forza virtual key instant win. Because I’m having issues with the codes I got for both.

juggalo1987, Oct 14, 2017
  4. AnemicLeech
    AnemicLeech Guest

Same here, but I believe it arrives via email. However, I have not received any emails and it's been several weeks already.

AnemicLeech, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If you haven't received your codes, you will need to post in the support section of this forum so they can resend them.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

If you haven't received your codes, you will need to post in the support section of this forum so they can resend them.
  7. AnemicLeech Win User

Same here, but I believe it arrives via email. However, I have not received any emails and it's been several weeks already.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Forza 7 virtual key instant win

Hello slan3d0g,

As stated in the FAQ for this offer:

PRE-ORDER/ORDER THE GAME

Pre-order or order any digital version of Forza Motorsport 7 (includes Standard, Deluxe, and Ultimate Edition) from the Xbox Store between September 18 and October 13 to earn 10 additional keys and 5,000 Rewards Credits. Please note that it can take
    up to 96 hours for your keys from this action to appear on the site. If they haven’t appeared by the end of the contest on October 13, you will have until October 20 to use them.

• 10 keys (can only be earned once)
    • 5,000 Rewards Credits (can only be earned once)

Since you did not make this purchase off the Xbox store, you did not qualify for this offer. Since your purchase was made from an alternative source and redeemed as a token, it was not eligible. Additionally, Credits for this offer are not awarded until
    the end of the offer period, as stated in the FAQ:

When will I get my Rewards Credits for pre-ordering or ordering the game?

Rewards Credits for pre-ordering or ordering the game will appear as pending in your account within 96 hours of the offer end date.
  9. LordBlazeAlot Win User

Forza 7 Virtual Key and Instant win sweepstakes

I also just won the Hoonigan Car Pack and never received and email for that either .. even changed my primary email address to an email I can log on to.

[​IMG]
  10. Smwutches Win User

Forza 7 Virtual Key and Instant win sweepstakes

You would need to post in the support section of this forum in order for support to check into it for you.
Thema:

1. Forza virtual key instant question - Similar Threads - Forza virtual key

2. Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption: This is my original forum support post: Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption When I attempt to reply to this, it looks like it sees it but then the comment disappears. This has...
  3. Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Prize Redemption: I won 3 prizes in the Forza 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Sweepstakes. Each time, it said to watch my email for redemption information. It's been about 4 weeks and I have yet to see an email. I've...
  4. Microsoft Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes: I won 3 prizes in the Virtual Key sweepstakes but never received any confirmation emails. I receive xbox emails from Microsoft all the time so I don't believe any emails are being blocked....
  5. I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes: I never received my rewards for the forza motorsport 7 virtual key sweepstakes. Just wanted to know why one should have been a avatar item the other forza 7 VIP store item and thge last one was...
  6. Forza 7 Virtual Key - Never Received Credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key - Never Received Credits: I have been giving it some time but it has never shown up. I received all of the rewards from the virtual key game/sweepstakes, such as all the keys from preordering and playing previous games...
  7. Forza 7 Virtual Key Grand prize

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key Grand prize: When is the Forza 7 Virtual Key Grand prize announced? Where will the winner be posted? Thanks! fcd3e6d3-1de1-4426-83da-c97b4f9d42dc
  8. Forza 7 virtual key and sweepstakes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 virtual key and sweepstakes: I never got the 10 keys from pre-ordering Forza 7. Is there anything else I need to do before getting the virtual keys after signing up with xbox live rewards? Thanks!...
  9. Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Forza 7 Virtual Key Sweepstakes: My post was locked before I was able to point out a mistake... I was told that I would no be receiving my 10 keys for preordering the Ultimate Edition of Forza 7 because I wasn't a rewards member...
  10. Forza 7 Virtual Key GrandPrize

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 Virtual Key GrandPrize: When is the Forza 7 Virtual Key Grand prize announced? Where will the winner be posted? Thanks! 3dfe2be2-76e6-4479-8372-4443be0c1492