Forza Spielstand plötzlich weg[Forza game suddenly gone]

Discus and support Forza Spielstand plötzlich weg[Forza game suddenly gone] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, eigentlich wollte ich den Xbox Support anrufen, aber irgendwie bin ich jetzt hier gelandet. Ich rege mich gerade ziemlich sehr auf. Um mein... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by high reaction, May 5, 2020.

1. Forza Spielstand plötzlich weg[Forza game suddenly gone]

Hey, eigentlich wollte ich den Xbox Support anrufen, aber irgendwie bin ich jetzt hier gelandet. Ich rege mich gerade ziemlich sehr auf.

Um mein Problem zu erklären, muss ich weit ausholen. Ich habe vor einer Weile bemerkt, dass ein zweites Xbox Konto auf meiner XBox One vermerkt war. Aus Neugier habe ich Forza Horizon 4 geöffnet, konnte es seltsamerweise spielen und hatte alle kostenpflichtigen
    Inhalte, aber das Spiel startete beim Tutorial. Auf meinem eigentlichen Account war ich schon sehr weit fortgeschritten.

Ich kam auf die Idee, meiner Freundin eine Xbox zu besorgen um gemeinsam zu spielen. Gesagt getan, nur das Problem ist, dass auf meinem eigentlichen Account nach Wechsel von dem Tutorial-Account die Dqten synchronisiert wurden, und nun beide Accounts beim
    Tutorial stehen.

Das ärgert mich natürlich extrem und ich hoffe, ihr könnt mir helfen.

[Translation - Hey, I actually wanted to call Xbox Support, but somehow I ended up here. I'm getting very upset right now.

To explain my problem, I have to go far. I noticed a while ago that there was a second Xbox account on my XBox One. Out of curiosity, I opened Forza Horizon 4, was oddly able to play it, and had all the paid content, but the game started with the
    tutorial. I was very advanced on my actual account.

I got the idea to get my girlfriend an Xbox to play together. No sooner said than done, the only problem is that after switching from the tutorial account to my actual account, the data was synchronized and now both accounts are in the tutorial.

Of course that annoys me extremely and I hope you can help me.]

Lg, Mitsu

:)

high reaction, May 5, 2020
  2. high reaction Win User

Hey, thank you for your answer. I already tried that out but it just loaded the tutorial again.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hello high reaction,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing save issues in Forza Horizon 4. To troubleshoot this you may want to clear your saved data from your Xbox One console and re-syncing it. To do so visit our support site:

Xbox One cloud game saves FAQ

I hope this helps.
  4. Frizio I iB Win User

Horizon 3 Spielstand ist weg.

Hello :)

Please next time write your question in English so more people could help you!

Thanks

Bye
  5. k1Helix z Win User

Owned games missing from ready to install list

I realized the same happened to me, Suddenly Forza Horizon 3 was gone, also Forza 5, I didn't bought those games, I had them through GWG, once I go to the Store and search for those games it says that I already own them but is annoying that I have to go
    to the store to be able to download them, is this happening to you too? or in the store says that you don't own them?
  6. GaryHicks42 Win User

Forza 4 not importing Forza 3 profile

I deleted/uninstalled both Forza 3 and Forza 4 from the console. On restarting Forza 3 (this was on Thursday 13th October) I was asked to accepted the title update - if I didn't I couldn't play the game). I have backed up and then deleted my Forza 4 saved
    games and restarted from scratch - still no option to import from Forza 3.

It appears that what ever the title update on thursday 13th patched it essentially made the Forza 3 saved game unreadable by either Forza 3 or Forza 4.

I cannot continue the Season play in Forza 3 from where I last saved it as all the game progress appears to have gone. The achievements still show on my profile, but I cannot import into Forza 4 as it appears the title update delete all the data for Forza
Thema:

1. Forza Spielstand plötzlich weg[Forza game suddenly gone] - Similar Threads - Forza Spielstand plötzlich

2. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  5. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  6. Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x: Was in the middle of racing a game all of a sudden. The sound just went out. All other games and apps work fine can hear in game chat from other people. But no engine sound, no nothing. No TV...
  7. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  8. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  9. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  10. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6