Forza sound problems

Discus and support Forza sound problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just wondering if anyone else is having sound issues with Forza? I have made it up to racing the aventador and the sound almost seems glitchy. It was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tarackian, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Tarackian
    Tarackian Guest

Forza sound problems

Just wondering if anyone else is having sound issues with Forza? I have made it up to racing the aventador and the sound almost seems glitchy. It was fine before but racing in the S series the sound problems have arisen. Anyone else?

:)

Tarackian, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Forza 5 Sound Problems ?

This is a VERY common problem worldwide associated with
    Forza 5
    . Some of this even carried over into Forza Horizon 2 since they are using the same game engine. But it is MUCH worse in Forza 5. Its one of the reasons I hardly ever play Forza 5. Luckily F5 was free for me..

CAMMofTHRONES, Jan 4, 2014
  3. deadboy5280
    deadboy5280 Guest
    Forza 5 Sound Problems ?

One thing I've discovered is that yes, clearing the Persistent storage will work, (for 1 maybe 2 races) especially well (maybe 5 races or so) if the clearing of the alternate MAC (which forces a reboot, not sure it does anything else if you don't have an
    alternate MAC defined), BUT the issue always comes back. I've been a Forza faithful since original xbox and original Forza, this issue is maddening tho, to the point where I don't want to hear anything about Forza 6 until they get the noise issue with Forza
    5 worked out. Just my .02 - since this has been a problem since 'go' on Forza 5 and continues to be... looks like there isn't going to be a fix? Anyone heard anything from MS or Turn10?

deadboy5280, Jan 4, 2014
  4. pkvas
    pkvas Guest

Forza sound problems

I had sound problems after update but was fine after reboot

pkvas, Jan 4, 2014
  5. pkvas Win User

Forza sound problems

I had sound problems after update but was fine after reboot
  6. deadboy5280 Win User

Forza 5 Sound Problems ?

Contacted Microsoft Support regarding this issue, was advised to 'return the game' that there is an issue on the disc.... anyone have a digital copy of the game (not on BluRay) that is having the issue? Anyone else think it odd that Microsoft would say
    "our disc distribution of Forza 5 is crap so return it"? Is the digital version crap as well? Is Forza 6 going to be crap as well, and only suitable for the deaf or those who like to reboot every race to not hear distortion and static? Seems like if this
    were a universal problem there would be a heck of a lot more complaints on this thread and others... Has anyone else opened a "case" with Microsoft to report it?
  7. BEAREGG69 Win User

Forza 5 Sound Problems ?

tried ddb32606 solution and it worked. I'm happy it has stopped the problem, but I want to know why it happens. This is what I hate about MSoft. You always have to intervene somewhere. Never have problems like this with Apple. Starting to think I should
    have bought PS4.
  8. WMWantzJ5432 Win User

Forza 5 Sound Problems ?

I changed hdmi cords and it brought the sound back
  9. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Forza 5 Sound Problems ?

This is a VERY common problem worldwide associated with
    Forza 5
    . Some of this even carried over into Forza Horizon 2 since they are using the same game engine. But it is MUCH worse in Forza 5. Its one of the reasons I hardly ever play Forza 5. Luckily F5 was free for me..
Thema:

Forza sound problems

1. Forza sound problems - Similar Threads - Forza sound problems

2. Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x: Was in the middle of racing a game all of a sudden. The sound just went out. All other games and apps work fine can hear in game chat from other people. But no engine sound, no nothing. No TV...
  3. Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...: Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers! b4ae914d-ce64-42ab-9fb6-e9f1c9e0c8e8
  4. Forza motorsport sound turned off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motorsport sound turned off: Hi all Xbox series X Had the game about a week now with no problems except for, the career keeps crashing if you try to update car between races? So today the game had a update (hopping it was...
  5. There is no sound in Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is no sound in Forza Horizon 5: Hi, I tried everything but the game has no sound, if anyone could help. Thank you. 7c36affb-3703-4631-bf34-6f157a070a7e
  6. Forza Horizon 5 no engine sound issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 no engine sound issue: i recently purchased and installed forza horizon 5 from Microsoft store ,i had an issue with low streaming bandwidth so i moved the game from one HDD to another HDD using the moving tool in apps...
  7. No sound in forza horizon 4(xbox series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound in forza horizon 4(xbox series S): So i started my forza horizon 4and there was no sound i tied everything still not working pls help me fc90a53b-71bf-4db1-b601-92baaf409453
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Draw distance, No engine sound, Very low quality textures when driving/idle

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 5 Draw distance, No engine sound, Very low quality textures when driving/idle: Please help, I recently installed FH5 on my pc and the game seems to be full of bugs on pc, I tested the game on my xbox and it is an amazing experience but i cannot survive with 30FPS, I have the...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 Sound not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Sound not working: I've been waiting for this game to come out for what feels like ages now and i can finally play it today. I got through the initial drive just fine then I went to continue the story and play the...
  10. Sound problem on forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound problem on forza horizon 4: Hello, I have a sound problem on forza horizon 4. I play with the headset steelseries arctis 3 blutooth (2019), this problem happens only when I play with this headset in stereo mode and...