Forza servers not working for FH5 after Modem change

Discus and support Forza servers not working for FH5 after Modem change in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello: I recently installed a new modem and it seems to have messed up my XBOX connections. The Forza Horizon 5 menu keeps indicating that the server... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mag7Neto6, Dec 25, 2021.

1. Mag7Neto6
    Mag7Neto6 Guest

Hello:

I recently installed a new modem and it seems to have messed up my XBOX connections. The Forza Horizon 5 menu keeps indicating that the server is not working or that I am offline. It won't let me gift a car because it says, "You cannot gift a car if you are offline." Halo also froze on me when trying to play it after the modem change so I decided to uninstall and reinstall. Based on my progress, I would hate to do that with Forza.

I am able to:

Login to XBOX live

Stream videos from Prime, etc.

Play games but not Halo

I am unable to connect to:

Forza Servers

EA Servers

It is almost as if the games (?) don't recognize my Internet connection? Or something in the consoles?

I would be grateful for any help, suggestions, ideas - thanks and Merry Christmas!

:)

Mag7Neto6, Dec 25, 2021
  2. XBF - Dom Win User

Hello Mag7Neto6,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

If you are connected to Xbox Live but you are unable to play your games online, it is possible that you're experiencing NAT issues. Below you will find a link to an Xbox Support article for troubleshooting NAT errors:

Troubleshoot NAT errors and multiplayer game issues | Xbox Support

This article will break down why NAT is important and how to identify if this is the issue that you're currently experiencing. I recommend following the steps provided in the article OR if it's too much, you can try calling your internet service provider (ISP) who may be able to assist you.
  3. Lil San Win User

I'm having issue launching Forza Horizon 5

Hi Rostom

Thank you for replying to my issue.

I have the game on Xbox game pass, in Xbox app, after the last a few updates the game has become worse

even the Forza servers are not available.

I believe I'm not the only one who have this issue.

my pc is very clean

all my apps & games are form official stores

guess what? Forza horizon 4 is working just fine.

I've spend a lot of time in FH5 I don't wanna start all over again.

Thanks again.
  4. XBF - Dom Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Not saving settings

Thank you for updating us. After investigating, your best option would be to reach out to Forza support as this seems to be an in-game issue that the developers may have to solve. Below I have provided two separate links to their support website:

This is a link to the current "FH5 Known Issues" article where you will see a list of known bugs that are either solved or being investigated: FH5 Known Issues – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

This is a direct link to submit a support ticket. If you're prompted to sign in, you can sign in with your Xbox account:

Submit a request – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

In regard to the Xbox app language issue, you are not able to change the language of individual Microsoft apps without changing the Windows language currently. However, this is great feedback that we will look into.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Will changing the system date to change season in Forza Horizon 4 get me banned?

Seasons only change when you are connected to the forza servers. Simply switching the date wont work
  6. Edzons Win User

Forza can't connect to horizon life AT ALL

I did report it to the Forza Team, but no response,

and i dont think its forza servers, all my firends play online just fine, some disconnects here and there. But as i said, i have not been able to join a horizon live "AT ALL" not even once. Old forza games run fine, and in FH5 i can buy/list stuff on the auction store, but i cant connect to horizon live...
Thema:

1. Forza servers not working for FH5 after Modem change - Similar Threads - Forza servers working

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  3. Forza motorsport 8 server is down

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza motorsport 8 server is down: There's not much to say , motorsport isn't logging in , you probably heard 798c8be3-5ed8-4d7f-9996-e4dd749906bd
  4. Forza Motorsport 8 Cant connect to servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Motorsport 8 Cant connect to servers: Forza Motorsport 8 still cant connect to servers, cant play campaign, looks like the game is stucked in a update loop. Tried everything any help a7341a0b-922a-4d33-a5ee-32e9a010c6fa
  5. Problem connection to live configuration servers in Forza H 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem connection to live configuration servers in Forza H 4: Hi, I have just recieve a notice when i try to connect to forza live, i get this message.. Unable to connect to the Live configuration servers. Why do I have this problem ? I have never had...
  6. Server problem in Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server problem in Forza horizon 5: When i going to online section in Forza horizon 5 pc Everything have a gray color and when I click on (horizon open) it show me an error. The error: there was an error communicating with the...
  7. The Forza Horizon 5 server is not available at this time please try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Forza Horizon 5 server is not available at this time please try again later: I've been seeing this problem among players a lot, but never a solution. I've tried verifying files, uninstalling/reinstalling, disabling overlays, and the only thing that works is switching to...
  8. Forza Horizon 1 Forza Horizon 2 SERVERS NO **** WORK?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 1 Forza Horizon 2 SERVERS NO **** WORK?!: What the hell is this with Forza Horizon 1 and Forza Horizon 2 XOne SERVERS?! Why this companies Turn 10 Studios or Playground Games wants SHUT DOWN COMPLETLY SERVERS in these the BEST Forza and...
  9. In Forza Horizon 5 it says servers are down when trying to access festivals and online content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Forza Horizon 5 it says servers are down when trying to access festivals and online content.: How do I check the status or fix this? 12f5827a-fd68-4c1e-aee0-247eb6c56269
  10. "The Forza Horizon 5 server is not available at this time please try again later"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The Forza Horizon 5 server is not available at this time please try again later": For about a week now I've been trying to add vinyls and decals to my cars, trying to download liveries, and save photos i would take as well but everytime i would try to do that not only liveries...