Forza Rookie

Discus and support Forza Rookie in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just installed the game. How do I go to the home page where I can choose 2 players Free play ? Everytime I start the game it just go straight to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperCMTam, Jul 8, 2017.

  1. SuperCMTam
    SuperCMTam Guest

    Forza Rookie


    I just installed the game. How do I go to the home page where I can choose 2 players Free play ? Everytime I start the game it just go straight to career mode.

    :)
     
    SuperCMTam, Jul 8, 2017
    #1
  2. MS Drops The Ball

    'Rookie', 'Rookie', 'Rookie move' 'Rookie'....

    You keep using that word. I'm keen to see your High Definition entertainment console, as you are obviously such a pro.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Jul 8, 2017
    #2
  3. rookie help

    Im on the 5 th chapter I see the riddlers question marks but I cant get to them HELP PLEASE.
     
    ITS BEER THIRTY, Jul 8, 2017
    #3
  4. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    MS Drops The Ball

    'Rookie', 'Rookie', 'Rookie move' 'Rookie'....

    You keep using that word. I'm keen to see your High Definition entertainment console, as you are obviously such a pro.
  5. Yousef Islam Win User

    Cod Fanboys are so sensitive

    Rookie is... well.. a rookie.
  6. Knee Row Win User

    My Player - Rookie Challenge / All Star Game

    If you didn't know, the rookies aren't in the game, and they can't have a rookie game with only 3 rookies (yourself, robert vaden and ricky rubio.)
  7. WeaponX 333 Win User

    Playoff teams and teams w/ high draft picks available in my OA

    Cavs: Iguodala, Kidd, Mills, Russ Waters(rookie), Ellington, Redick, Biedrins, Przybilla, Erden, Sheldon Payton(rookie), Najera, and Joe Smith.

    Hornets: Wade, Josh Smith, George, Flynn, Bargnani, Jo. Crawford, C. Brewer, Jack, Daye, Warrick, Aldrich, Jason Smith, Dee King(rookie), and Alex Stanley(rookie).

    Wizards: P. Gasol, Love, C. Butler, Brooks, Sessions, Beaubois, Henderson, Gene Holloway(rookie), Monroe, A. Miller, J. Hill, Foye, Mozgov, and Kenny Newman(rookie).
  8. FistswivUrToes Win User

    rookie help

    looks like you having only been playing an hour.

    just keep playing a lot of the trophies can`t be collected without your gadgets.
Thema:

Forza Rookie

Loading...
  1. Forza Rookie - Similar Threads - Forza Rookie

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21