Forza Rookie - How do I go to the home page ?

Discus and support Forza Rookie - How do I go to the home page ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just installed Forza 6. How do I go to the home page where I can choose free play coz whenever I start the game it just go straight to the career... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperCMTam, Jul 8, 2017.

  1. SuperCMTam
    SuperCMTam Guest

    Forza Rookie - How do I go to the home page ?


    I just installed Forza 6. How do I go to the home page where I can choose free play coz whenever I start the game it just go straight to the career mode.

    :)
     
    SuperCMTam, Jul 8, 2017
    #1
  2. SuperCMTam
    SuperCMTam Guest
    Forza Rookie

    I just installed the game. How do I go to the home page where I can choose 2 players Free play ? Everytime I start the game it just go straight to career mode.
     
    SuperCMTam, Jul 8, 2017
    #2
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    Classic Ironman

    Rookies need to go on missions with the seasoned vets and hopefully live to fight again.

    If you're going on missions with all rookies at the later parts of the game, your Skyranger is coming home empty.
     
    J3RS3Y DEVIL, Jul 8, 2017
    #3
  4. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

    Forza Rookie - How do I go to the home page ?

    You have to run the first couple of races before it unlocks.
     
    An Old Freak, Jul 9, 2017
    #4
  5. An Old Freak Win User

    Forza Rookie - How do I go to the home page ?

    You have to run the first couple of races before it unlocks.
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

    Classic Ironman

    Rookies need to go on missions with the seasoned vets and hopefully live to fight again.

    If you're going on missions with all rookies at the later parts of the game, your Skyranger is coming home empty.
  7. Solavade Win User

    Cod Fanboys are so sensitive

    Rookie go home you're drunk... I think.

    Be a family man... for your 8 year old brother, at least.

  8. Digi MAB Win User

    I keep getting this code 80072EF3 after doing the three steps.

    It work but now every time I go in a game I have to sign back in and when I go back the the home page I have to sign back in. How do I fix that one?
  9. Drufu Win User

    PC Gaming VS Console

    [quote user="rookie tha vet"]Console gaming is more convenient,[/quote]I buy a console game and have to install it with the next gen. Just as with a PC.

    [quote user="rookie tha vet"]cheaper[/quote]When you first buy it yes but how much more do you pay over the life time because the game are more expensive.

    [quote user="rookie tha vet"]and easier.[/quote]No argument. PCs do take a little more knowledge than some are willing to learn.
Thema:

Forza Rookie - How do I go to the home page ?

Loading...
  1. Forza Rookie - How do I go to the home page ? - Similar Threads - Forza Rookie home

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my son has forza horizon 5 on his play station 5 and having issues linking to microsoft...: how can i check which microsoft account my sons forza horizon 5 is attached to as cant upload 0721053e-65a2-453f-a939-9bb9cdc5bd21