Forza Motorsports 4-6, Horizon 2-3 servers down. End of support for servers?

Discus and support Forza Motorsports 4-6, Horizon 2-3 servers down. End of support for servers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Lately, the Forza Motorsports/Horizon community (titles FM4, FM5, FM6, and FH2, FH3) has had issues with servers, and so far, Forza Support has gave us... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpencerMA71R, Nov 10, 2021.

1. SpencerMA71R
    SpencerMA71R Guest

Lately, the Forza Motorsports/Horizon community (titles FM4, FM5, FM6, and FH2, FH3) has had issues with servers, and so far, Forza Support has gave us no real answer about fixing the connection issues related to these legacy titles, other than "limited support for matchmaking and leaderboards", or similar messages. But even those services are down. Leaderboards are not accessible, matchmaking is having trouble connecting players, and the storefronts/auction house feature is rendered useless now. The problem started at the beginning of October. Before, I could get a response from Forza Support about them reviewing the issue, but now? Nothing. I understand they are moving on to newer titles, but at the very least, they could give us a heads up on whether they can resolve the issue or if that sort of support has ended all together. It's becoming frustrating for the communities who still enjoys these titles.

Any help or transparency would be gladly appreciated by me, and the community of Forza loyalists.

Thanks.

:)

SpencerMA71R, Nov 10, 2021
  2. SpencerMA71R Win User

Just a real bummer. Thanks anyways!
  3. SpencerMA71R Win User

The server connections tend to go in and out. Sometimes, it will connect for a few minutes, but then randomly will not work. Connections with matchmaking is also very spotty and sometimes a connection can't be established at all. It's an inconsistent connection that me and other players have been struggling with for about 3 weeks now.

This is definitely noticeable on FM4, FM5 and FM6. Can't say the same for Horizon 2-3 players, but I've seen similar threads with the same issue. I just hope Turn 10 can help address this issue.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi SpencerMA71R! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Currently seems to not be any server issues reported for this games

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

However as you mentioned there's limited support currently for this games, unfortunately Xbox support can't help on this situations as the game support it's the only one who can actually say if they will fix this, hopefully they will, but as the support it's limited it could take some time
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Yes, how I was telling you about this is because it has limited support, that means that any problem that arises on the servers will take longer to be solved, how I was also commenting, this is a developers decision as Xbox it's not in charge of that
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

What does it feel like to play on Dedicated Servers?

Here are some games that I know run on dedicated servers:

Titanfall

Killer Instinct

Forza Horizon 2

Forza Motorsport 5

Forza Motorsport 6

Destiny

Halo 5
Thema:

1. Forza Motorsports 4-6, Horizon 2-3 servers down. End of support for servers? - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsports Horizon

2. Forza horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport: Just downloaded from xbox store both of these games and both same error just after start. Tried to google search but no luck :( Windows 11, Intel core i5 11th gen. and Nvidia GTX 1650TI Faulting...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport not working: Hello! It's been a while since my Forza Horizon 5 stopped working on Windows. Tried everything and nothing worked. Now I got Xbox Game Pass just to play Forza Motorsport, but to my surprise it's...
  4. Forza motorsport 8 and horizon 5 problem

in XboX Insiders
    Forza motorsport 8 and horizon 5 problem: Hi everyone, Since the last alpha update in the 4 october 2023. I have a problem with my wheel on xbox serie s. I lost my force feedback only for those two games. I didn’t have any problem the...
  5. How do I erase my forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsport 6 games, so i can start over.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I erase my forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsport 6 games, so i can start over.: How do I erase my Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsport 6 games, so i can start over, just like I just purchssed the game. 3361319d-9b96-4bc7-9f06-e37fe4ee009c
  6. 極限競速:地平線5 路面BUG [FORZA MOTORSPORT: HORIZON 5 ROAD BUG]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    極限競速:地平線5 路面BUG [FORZA MOTORSPORT: HORIZON 5 ROAD BUG]: [img] 遊玩途中路面的材質不時會出現異常顯示 在足球 草坪 柏油路面經常發生 版主注释 - 已从 繁体中文 语言移至英语 [The text below is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post] from time to time, the...
  7. Не запускаются Forza Horizon 4 и Forza Motorsport 7 на windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Не запускаются Forza Horizon 4 и Forza Motorsport 7 на windows 10: Forza Horizon 4 запускается, но вместо заставки черный экран с прерывистыми звуками. Forza Motorsport 7 не загружается, показывает логотип игры, после пропадания лого ничего не происходит. аньше...
  8. Forza Motorsport 7, Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Motorsport 7, Forza Horizon 4: Forza Motorsport 7, Forza Horizon 4 Как правильно переустановить эти игры после переустановки Windows 10 на новый диск, нужно ли удалять уже установленные эти игры на жестком диске и вообще, как...
  9. ¿Why Forza Motorsport 6 and Forza Horizon 3 aren't on Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Why Forza Motorsport 6 and Forza Horizon 3 aren't on Game Pass?: I'm not making a suggestion, I just wanna know why these microsoft tittles aren't on Game Pass. Yeah yeah both are older versions and the new Motorsport 7 and Horizon 4 are there, but I think...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS, VIP, MotorSport AllStars 車輛套件無法安裝

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS, VIP, MotorSport AllStars 車輛套件無法安裝: 購買Forza Horizon 3與Forza Horizon 4 終極版合輯, 安裝完成後,發現 Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS Forza Horizon 3 VIP Forza Horizon MotorSport All-Stars 車輛套件 這三個DLC無法安裝。 在這三個單獨商店 面看都顯示已擁有, 點安裝後,會顯示...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza motorsport 4 server offline after:2020