Forza Motorsport7 Crash every time I try to play

Discus and support Forza Motorsport7 Crash every time I try to play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Forza Motorsport7 Crash every time I try to play: I have this from the event viewer from my PC Unable to start a DCOM Server:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by edgmz28, Jan 2, 2018.

  1. edgmz28
    edgmz28 Guest

    Forza Motorsport7 Crash every time I try to play


    Forza Motorsport7 Crash every time I try to play:

    I have this from the event viewer from my PC

    Unable to start a DCOM Server: Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_1.114.3624.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!forzamotorsport7 as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:

    "317"

    Happened while starting this command:

    "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_1.114.3624.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaMotorsport7.exe" -ServerName:forzamotorsport7.AppXhg3ar1rc79h5svsr7cnv3r2f5jf1vzfk.mca

    :)
     
    edgmz28, Jan 2, 2018
    #1
  2. Nothin Toxic
    Nothin Toxic Guest
    Console Crashes every time I try to play blops2 online.

    Earlier today I made a new emblem and tried to save it, the "Saving Emblem" screen was up for about 10 mins and wasn't going away, even when my party went into a lobby so I turned my console off and on again, Since then I have been unable to join a
    game online as my Xbox 360 just crashes. I went into my emblems and I can't view any of them they just have the loading symbol, if I try to Copy or Delete them it says an error occurred.

    I don't think there is anything wrong with my DLC as I am able to load all the maps in custom games, it's only when I try to play online that my console crashes.
     
    Nothin Toxic, Jan 2, 2018
    #2
  3. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    Console Crashes every time I try to play blops2 online.

    Hey Nothin Toxic,

    Sorry to hear you're having issues with playing Black Ops 2 online.

    A couple questions to help us better understand what is happening:



    • Does this crashing happen with any other game you play or is it just Black Ops?
    • Can you try playing the campaign and see if you freeze then.
    • When you say your console crashes what do you mean, is the screen freezing? Can you go back to the dashboard?
      • What color light is your power brick showing when the console freezes?

    If this is happening with multiple games, I would recommend trying our
    Screen Freeze
    troubleshooter for some possible solutions.

    Please let us know and we'll go from there.
     
    MisterFizzle, Jan 2, 2018
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    Forza Motorsport7 Crash every time I try to play

    Hi!

    Try to uninstall the game and re-install it. Follow this official
    discussion
    to solve your problem.
     
    DominumStige, Jan 2, 2018
    #4
  5. DominumStige Win User

    Forza Motorsport7 Crash every time I try to play

    Hi!

    Try to uninstall the game and re-install it. Follow this official
    discussion
    to solve your problem.
  6. jujuKUHL Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 crashes every time!

    Yep, only Forza crashes every time.^^
  7. MisterFizzle Win User

    Console Crashes every time I try to play blops2 online.

    Hey Nothin Toxic,

    Sorry to hear you're having issues with playing Black Ops 2 online.

    A couple questions to help us better understand what is happening:



    • Does this crashing happen with any other game you play or is it just Black Ops?
    • Can you try playing the campaign and see if you freeze then.
    • When you say your console crashes what do you mean, is the screen freezing? Can you go back to the dashboard?
      • What color light is your power brick showing when the console freezes?

    If this is happening with multiple games, I would recommend trying our
    Screen Freeze
    troubleshooter for some possible solutions.

    Please let us know and we'll go from there.
  8. Boggerpic2 Win User

    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer Queue up Problem

    This game has About jacked my whole Xbox up.. it crashes every time I try to play call of duty!!
  9. Ritch211 Win User

    Forza 5 - Freeze loading road atlanta

    This worked for me. Fixed all of my crashing issues with Forza. Thanks for posting and sharing. Now I can play the full game and every track.
Thema:

Forza Motorsport7 Crash every time I try to play

Loading...
  1. Forza Motorsport7 Crash every time I try to play - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport7 Crash

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. Xbox series x with Forza motorsport7

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x with Forza motorsport7: [IMG] submitted by /u/Fantasista84 [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. ServerName:forzamotorsport7