Forza Motorsport Token for pc????? where do i get it????

Discus and support Forza Motorsport Token for pc????? where do i get it???? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot get into the message centre so i dont know how to play the game that i payed 120 bucks for 28b032a8-70cc-454d-9efd-2360e4d5440a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nathan Malzard, May 25, 2023.

1. Forza Motorsport Token for pc????? where do i get it????

I cannot get into the message centre so i dont know how to play the game that i payed 120 bucks for

:)

Nathan Malzard, May 25, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Nathan!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, did you purchase a Forza Motorsport token?

If so, you can acquire the 25-character codes for the game by signing your account on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history.

From there you should be able to see the order transaction for the Forza Motorsport token and the 25-character codes.

You can redeem the 25-character codes by signing your account on redeem.microsoft.com

Note: Make sure to redeem the codes to the right account as it is no longer possible to revert any changes once the codes are redeemed.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. SammyVS Win User

Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not play anymore

You needed to purchase the DLC before July 29th to be eligible to win the base game.

''Xbox Game Pass members who purchased Forza Motorsport 7 DLC prior to July 29 get a token for the game via the Xbox Message Center. Players who owned Forza Motorsport 7 and its DLC prior to September 15 will still be able to download and play the game and its associated content as normal.''
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Forza7 EOL - token

Motorsport 7 will become End of Life next month.....however, Multiplayer services will still be operational as EOL just means it is delisted from the Microsoft Store

The Token system is for Game Pass players who purchased DLC (but not the actual game):

"If you are an Xbox Game Pass member who purchased Forza Motorsport 7 DLC (items costing $0.00 or "free" are not eligible DLC) prior to July 29th, 2021, but not the base game, you will receive a token for the game through the Xbox message center so you can continue to enjoy Forza Motorsport 7 and all its content. "

The question, therefore, is: What is stopping you playing Multiplayer? Is the game giving you an error message?
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Token para Forza Motorsport 7

To be eligible for the token, the following criteria was used:

- You needed to be a Game Pass member

- You needed to have played the game via Game Pass but not bought it

- You need to have purchased a DLC (any DLC listed as either Free or $0 does not count)

If those are all true, then you need to contact Xbox Support apparently:

"If you are an Xbox Game Pass member who purchased Forza Motorsport 7 DLC (items costing $0.00 or "free" are not eligible DLC) prior to July 29th, 2021, but not the base game, you will receive a token for the game through the Xbox message center so you can continue to enjoy Forza Motorsport 7 and all its content. "

https://support.forzamotorsport.net...a-Motorsport-7-is-leaving-the-Microsoft-Store
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Forza7 EOL - token

Hi , so the short answer is if you got the game free on gamepass you can't play anymore ? But if you bought it you can ?
    As posted previously directly from the Forza Support page:

"If you are an Xbox Game Pass member who purchased Forza Motorsport 7 DLC (items costing $0.00 or "free" are not eligible DLC) prior to July 29th, 2021, but not the base game, you will receive a token for the game through the Xbox message center so you can continue to enjoy Forza Motorsport 7 and all its content."

So, if you played on GP and owned paid DLC prior to the end of July, then you'd receive the token
Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport Token for pc????? where do i get it???? - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport Token

2. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  3. Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...: Every so often the xbox app will install Forza Motorsport completely on its own and every time I delete it, a couple of hours later it will be back like it never left. I've uninstalled gaming...
  4. Forza motorsport

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza motorsport: I would like to know when are the people that make forza motorsport are going to stop lying to people and think about making a game thats works consistently and is some what a sim racing game! AS...
  5. Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request: Please add the HUD to all C8 Vettes. I have a 2021 Corvette and it has a HUD and the Forza Motorsport is saddly missing it in the C8 models (Z06 and base model). submitted by /u/Ok-Resource-3961...
  6. Forza horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport: Just downloaded from xbox store both of these games and both same error just after start. Tried to google search but no luck :( Windows 11, Intel core i5 11th gen. and Nvidia GTX 1650TI Faulting...
  7. Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?: Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC? bfce1ddb-0f21-424c-98ef-641fc7f9ddde
  8. what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?: What steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)? In my options there is no option wheel option showing? Do I need to connect my wheel first in order...
  9. My forza motorsport wont run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza motorsport wont run: hi so my forza motorsport was working and now all of the sudden when i try to run the game it shows loading for maybe 30seconds then just disappears like i never tried to open and i already...
  10. Token para Forza Motorsport 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Token para Forza Motorsport 7: Compré un DLC para Forza Motorsport 7 antes del 2 de agosto, pero a día de hoy no he recibido el token para descargarme el juego. ¿Adonde debo dirigirme? fabc73f4-04f9-4e28-a4c6-d4b7722d2a4d