Forza Motorsport 7 will not show up in Xbox app or Microsoft Store

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 7 will not show up in Xbox app or Microsoft Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have repaired/reset via terminal and via settings > app > advanced settings repair and reset function. When searching for the game on the xbox app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jason Polimeni, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Forza Motorsport 7 will not show up in Xbox app or Microsoft Store

Have repaired/reset via terminal and via settings > app > advanced settings repair and reset function.

When searching for the game on the xbox app (PC) it says owned, however when clicking on it, there is 3 dots (...) where download/play would be.

Tried online support to no avail.

The product is in my orders as complete.

:)

Jason Polimeni, Apr 25, 2023
  2. WengH Win User

Where is my forza motorsport 7???

Thanks a lot.

I found my forza motorsport 7 in XBOX store.

I really don't know why the game didn't show up in
    My Games & Apps
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

It's happening to other users including me, which would mean it is a Microsoft issue. So hopefully, they will fix this soon.
  4. Jason Polimeni Win User

Tried sign in / sign out

Tried Microsoft support who point to Xbox support

Cant use chat/agent as there is an error, after going through virtual assistant to get an agent.

After entering country/number:

"Something went wrong on our end. We’re working on it."

"Something went wrong, please try back after sometime."
  5. DominumStige Win User

Forza MotorSport 7 not showing up in Windows Store

Hi!

Try to reset the Store with "wsreset.exe" command in the W10 search box.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Forza horizon 3 and 7 will not download

Hello rhoohki1984,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to download Forza Horizon 3 and 7. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

According to Forza's support article, both games have reached "End of Life" status, meaning the DLC and game can no longer be purchased from the Microsoft Store.

End of Life for Forza Horizon 3 – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Forza Motorsport - Forza Motorsport 7 is Leaving the Microsoft Store

However, this doesn't mean previous owners of this game can't play it anymore. You will still be able to install or play them by installing from Xbox. Just make sure you are connected to the account that is licensed to play. Additionally, you can refer to the troubleshooting available in the Xbox support article below if you encounter a problem:

Forza Horizon 3 closure | Xbox Support

Forza Motorsport 7 closure | Xbox Support

If the games cannot be installed using Xbox app. Try to use Microsoft Store and make sure you are signed in to the account that has license of the two games and go to library to see the games title then install. Otherwise, please provide screenshot and further information for us to check further about this issue.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport 7 will not show up in Xbox app or Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport show

2. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  3. Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...: Every so often the xbox app will install Forza Motorsport completely on its own and every time I delete it, a couple of hours later it will be back like it never left. I've uninstalled gaming...
  4. Forza motorsport

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza motorsport: I would like to know when are the people that make forza motorsport are going to stop lying to people and think about making a game thats works consistently and is some what a sim racing game! AS...
  5. Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request: Please add the HUD to all C8 Vettes. I have a 2021 Corvette and it has a HUD and the Forza Motorsport is saddly missing it in the C8 models (Z06 and base model). submitted by /u/Ok-Resource-3961...
  6. Forza horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport: Just downloaded from xbox store both of these games and both same error just after start. Tried to google search but no luck :( Windows 11, Intel core i5 11th gen. and Nvidia GTX 1650TI Faulting...
  7. Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport: Purchased the new GT Mercedes car yesterday in forza motorsport. Upon purchase the car did not show up in my garage and i am unable to use. I checked my account and it says i purchased the...
  8. Forza Motorsport 4 showing open tray and not reading disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 4 showing open tray and not reading disc: So today I just came across and bought a still sealed copy of forza Motorsport 4 for the Xbox 360, I’ve been having troubles with the copy I had and when I put the new unused disc in it didn’t...
  9. Forza Motorsport not showing in list of Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport not showing in list of Games: On Windows 11, I have downloaded and installed the new Forza Motorsport, as it is included in the Game Pass. It's installed locally and I can even see it in my list of installed Programs in my...
  10. The new forza motorsport isn’t showing for cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new forza motorsport isn’t showing for cloud gaming?: The new forza motorsport isn’t showing for cloud gaming? 70c60198-86b3-4569-9952-70dca3c277e0