Forza Motorsport 7 sale which version to get?

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 7 sale which version to get? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Seems like you get both PC & Xbox versions but is the $10 version complete ? Is there more value in the Ultimate Edition at double? Can you earn all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alan Figliolia, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Alan Figliolia
    Alan Figliolia New Member

Seems like you get both PC & Xbox versions but is the $10 version complete ?
    Is there more value in the Ultimate Edition at double?
    Can you earn all content in standard edition any way?
    Can I purchase it for my buddy also and he installs it when he gets his Xbox next
    month?
    Can someone who has played game to finish please help us.
    We have had PS2-3-4's for 20+ years and opted for new Xbox's over
    PS5 .
    Really like Xbox console so far , awesome tech, please help if you can.
    This is 4th question I posted with no responses or help, feel kind of stranded.
    75 yrs young need some help please.

Alan Figliolia, Aug 7, 2021
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Can't play forza 7 on play anywhere PC

Hey OAL,

Thanks for keeping us updated. It may help to go to the direct link of the version of Forza 7 that you own. Check these out.

Forza 7 Standard Edition

Forza 7 Deluxe Edition

Forza 7 Ultimate Edition

Are you able to install the game from any of those links? Also, double check that you meet the system requirements. You can check the system requirement details on any of those links provided.
  3. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 36, 13 - 20 июня 2017

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7

[​IMG]

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7. Всё стандартно : три издания, VIP-статус для старших изданий, Car pass для ultimate. Цены тоже более-менее стандартные :

Forza Motorsport 7: стандартное издание - 3999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: deluxe-издание - 5999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: ultimate-издание - 6999 руб., релиз 29 сентября

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

Sales and Promotions

Hello I was trying to purchase forza motorsport 7 + horizon 3 bundle, I clicked on buy tab when about ten minutes were left in the sale, I then started adding a new payment method but when
    i returned to the purchase page it said "Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 3 Stack is currently unavailable."

The sale is now over 35 minutes ago at 10:00 GMT, Is there anyway i can still makepurchase, any possibility?
    No, that means that when you arrive to the final verification of the payment the time already had passed.

If you did a few minutes before you would get.
  5. Mister Kernel Win User

Forza Motorsport 7 pc?

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out to us.

To clarify, you would have needed to purchase Forza Motorsport 7
    digitally
    in order to be entitled to the PC version as well.

If this is a feature that you'd like to see changed in the future, please be sure to provide
    feedback when you get a chance!
  6. VENTED PUNISHER Win User

what is the best forza motorsport in the saga?

Forza motorsport 6 and Forza 7
Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport 7 sale which version to get? - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport sale

2. Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...: Every so often the xbox app will install Forza Motorsport completely on its own and every time I delete it, a couple of hours later it will be back like it never left. I've uninstalled gaming...
  3. Forza motorsport

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza motorsport: I would like to know when are the people that make forza motorsport are going to stop lying to people and think about making a game thats works consistently and is some what a sim racing game! AS...
  4. Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request: Please add the HUD to all C8 Vettes. I have a 2021 Corvette and it has a HUD and the Forza Motorsport is saddly missing it in the C8 models (Z06 and base model). submitted by /u/Ok-Resource-3961...
  5. Forza horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport: Just downloaded from xbox store both of these games and both same error just after start. Tried to google search but no luck :( Windows 11, Intel core i5 11th gen. and Nvidia GTX 1650TI Faulting...
  6. Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?: Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC? bfce1ddb-0f21-424c-98ef-641fc7f9ddde
  7. what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?: What steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)? In my options there is no option wheel option showing? Do I need to connect my wheel first in order...
  8. My forza motorsport wont run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza motorsport wont run: hi so my forza motorsport was working and now all of the sudden when i try to run the game it shows loading for maybe 30seconds then just disappears like i never tried to open and i already...
  9. forza motorsport crashing at startup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza motorsport crashing at startup.: whenever i launch forza motorsport, there is a screen of text. After that screen of text, the game crashes and just disappears. I have done all the guides everything. I have not overclocked...
  10. Switching from Xbox to PC do I have to repurchase Forza Motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching from Xbox to PC do I have to repurchase Forza Motorsport: I purchased a disk copy of Forza Motorsport for Xbox, when it was released, on a pre order from HMV. I am switching platforms to a new gaming PC and won't be keeping the Xbox. Do I have to buy...