Forza Motorsport 7 on a disk

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 7 on a disk in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought forza motorsport on disk quite a while back when I had an xbox one s. I now have the s series. Is there anyway to get a digital copy?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Justin Ronquest, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Forza Motorsport 7 on a disk

I bought forza motorsport on disk quite a while back when I had an xbox one s. I now have the s series. Is there anyway to get a digital copy?

:)

Justin Ronquest, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi Justin, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Unfortunately, we aren't entitled to a digital copy of the game even if we have a physical copy. You will still be able to play your game disc on console’s that have disc drive but I am afraid it won’t work on Xbox series S.!
  3. Zé Trindade Win User

Hello,

I've been trying to install it with a cd on my xbox one s and it doesnt work as soon as it says its installing it stops out of nowhere and i only have this problem on it
  4. PetrolheadJC67 Win User

Hello fellow gamers so i own Forza 7 on disc i also have 5 and 6, my argument is as forza "8" isn't available until October this year (2023) why have the servers been taken down? this means I can't use my purchased and won DLC cars plus i did a decent smart xbox livery skin for the Jaguar XJR9 LMP Lemans car.
  5. Justin Ronquest Win User

Thank you Kim. Appreciate it.
  6. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 36, 13 - 20 июня 2017

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7

[​IMG]

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7. Всё стандартно : три издания, VIP-статус для старших изданий, Car pass для ultimate. Цены тоже более-менее стандартные :

Forza Motorsport 7: стандартное издание - 3999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: deluxe-издание - 5999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: ultimate-издание - 6999 руб., релиз 29 сентября

Подробнее - по ссылке.
Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport 7 on a disk - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport disk

2. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  3. Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...: Every so often the xbox app will install Forza Motorsport completely on its own and every time I delete it, a couple of hours later it will be back like it never left. I've uninstalled gaming...
  4. Forza motorsport

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza motorsport: I would like to know when are the people that make forza motorsport are going to stop lying to people and think about making a game thats works consistently and is some what a sim racing game! AS...
  5. Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request: Please add the HUD to all C8 Vettes. I have a 2021 Corvette and it has a HUD and the Forza Motorsport is saddly missing it in the C8 models (Z06 and base model). submitted by /u/Ok-Resource-3961...
  6. Forza horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport: Just downloaded from xbox store both of these games and both same error just after start. Tried to google search but no luck :( Windows 11, Intel core i5 11th gen. and Nvidia GTX 1650TI Faulting...
  7. Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?: Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC? bfce1ddb-0f21-424c-98ef-641fc7f9ddde
  8. what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?: What steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)? In my options there is no option wheel option showing? Do I need to connect my wheel first in order...
  9. Broken Forza Motorsport 4 disk 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broken Forza Motorsport 4 disk 1: Hello, I have a Xbox 360, and im very unhappy that my Forza Motorsport 4 stopped working. It's been a loooooong time that this happened, and i stopped using my xbox 360 ever since. BUT, i...
  10. "Failed to Authorize Disk" error showing on Forza Motorsport 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Failed to Authorize Disk" error showing on Forza Motorsport 4: As the subject states, when I try to play Forza Motorsport 4, it will load and allow me to play for a few minutes, and will then give me an error message stating "Failed to authorize disk". After...