Forza Motorsport 7 bought but cant play

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 7 bought but cant play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought Forza Motorsport 7 and have no way of downloading it. I downloaded it before its end of life status but now i have no way of installing it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thanasisvellos, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Forza Motorsport 7 bought but cant play

Bought Forza Motorsport 7 and have no way of downloading it. I downloaded it before its end of life status but now i have no way of installing it.

:)

thanasisvellos, Nov 5, 2021
  2. FBTDSW Win User

Download Forza Horizon 4

I have the same issue with Forza Motorsport 7 Deluxe edition!

This morning (25-11-2018) I bought Forza Motorsport 7 Deluxe edition, but also I cant`t downoad it.

I paid the costs but nowhere on my account can I found that I bought the game. Can someone help us out with this?
  3. iamchazAG Win User

What game brought you to xbox?

FORZA MOTORSPORT 7, CANT WAIT FOR 8!
  4. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Have you logged into the Microsoft Store app on your Windows with the account that purchased the game and tried to browse the game in the store and install it?
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Glad to hear you managed to figure that out.

You are most welcome at anytime!
  6. thanasisvellos Win User

nope. since i only bought it and never downloaded it is only seen on purchases
Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport 7 bought but cant play - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport bought

2. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  3. Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...: Every so often the xbox app will install Forza Motorsport completely on its own and every time I delete it, a couple of hours later it will be back like it never left. I've uninstalled gaming...
  4. I bought the new forza Motorsport and then cancelled my game pass subscription, now even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new forza Motorsport and then cancelled my game pass subscription, now even...: I bought the new forza Motorsport and then cancelled my game pass subscription, now even with the disc and Xbox gold I can’t play online and my gamer profile cannot be verified with the server...
  5. Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research...: I bought the discs for Forza motorsport 2-6 and I was wondering if Forza motorsport 2 would work on the series x. f4afeeb6-f683-4e08-82c8-403f1920c970
  6. Can I download a digital version of forza motorsport 6 on my Xbox s when I bought the disc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download a digital version of forza motorsport 6 on my Xbox s when I bought the disc...: I got Forza Motorsport 6 for the old family Xbox One Elite and I just recently purchased the Xbox Series S and I know the game can no longer be purchased but I own the physical copy and had played...
  7. Forza Motorsport 7 Deluxe edition: bought online but can`t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 Deluxe edition: bought online but can`t download: Issue with Forza Motorsport 7 Deluxe edition! This morning (25-11-2018) I bought Forza Motorsport 7 Deluxe edition, but I cant`t downoad it. I paid the costs but nowhere on my account can I...
  8. Unfortunately my son bought the forza motorsport 7 and I wanted to ask for reimbursement that ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unfortunately my son bought the forza motorsport 7 and I wanted to ask for reimbursement that ...: Unfortunately my son bought the forza motorsport 7 and I wanted to ask for reimbursement that they removed from my xbox and returned it 6a98814d-6e20-4952-b44b-952d378dbc88
  9. I bought Premium Bundle for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, but there are questions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Premium Bundle for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, but there are questions.: I bought this bundle through in-game purchase, but the price is slightly different from the one in Microsoft Store (AU$20 and AU$20), and I don't know why. I have two questions: 1, Can I still...
  10. Bought an Xbox one yesterday and tried installing forza Motorsport 6 and I get error code ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an Xbox one yesterday and tried installing forza Motorsport 6 and I get error code ...: I bought an Xbox yesterday with a brand new copy of forza Motorsport 6 and tried installing it and at 5% it stopped I click to try again and it says check your disk your disk may be dirty or...