Forza Motorsport 6 loads two DLC again, and again, and again, and...

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 6 loads two DLC again, and again, and again, and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i bought friday Forza Motorsport 6 Platinum Edition with gold discount. After the download, all seems fine. Then I tried to move the game from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GerPantheraLeo, May 14, 2019.

1. Forza Motorsport 6 loads two DLC again, and again, and again, and...

Hello,

i bought friday Forza Motorsport 6 Platinum Edition with gold discount. After the download, all seems fine. Then I tried to move the game from the internal hard drive to my new external hard drive. Suddenly I got a new content, downloaded and got another.
    Downloaded, and got the first one again. Downloaded, and got the second again. I tried to restart the Xbox (One S), i moved the game back to the internal hard drive and i deinstalled and reloaded the hole game (Not fun, had only a slow internet connection).
    But after finishing the reinstall, I got the same DLCs again, and again. The two DLC are

- 1991 Mazda #62 Mazda Motorsport RX-7

- 2016 Mercedes-AMG C 63 S. Coupe

I had my Xbox really new since round about 14 days and Forza Motorsport seems to be the only Game with this problems. And it shows the DLC not, when I search in the main section for updates and new content. This behavior only happens then I got into the
    game management area of Forza 6.

Any ideas or a store problem?

:)

GerPantheraLeo, May 14, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Panther,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. We recommend to try
    power cycle
    the console. This will refresh the console, only thing that may be causing the DLC to keep installing is they are not being installed correctly. After the power cycle see if the DLC is currently installed.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

Try to just pause the download or cancel it.
  4. GerPantheraLeo Win User

I had success with another way, which was with my slow internet connection at the end the better solution, after loading the game twice. I reset the Xbox to factory default without deleting the games. While reconfigure, i did also not load the stored settings
    from my account and setup the rest manually. It is sure that I can't check if this was also necesarry, but at the end, the reset helps.

When I go to Forza Motorsport 6 it saw 76 installed items and got again one update (2016 Mercedes-AMG C 63 S. Coupe). I select to install and after this installation, the counter jumps to 77 installed items and stay.

So the main problem is solved, but whatever the original reason was, my Xbox was new and I started to download the games all fresh. So it is a little irritating, that this did not happen after weeks or month after using
    the Xbox with many installation and deinstallation. At the end, it could be something for the developers to had a look.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Panther,

Thanks for keeping us updated. We recommend to totally uninstall everything again. Once uninstalled power cycle console. When you turn console on, and it boots up to home screen, install the game onto your internal hard drive. When it comes to installing
    the DLC, only install 1 at a time of these two DLC that are causing issues. Once them two are installed then install the rest.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. GerPantheraLeo Win User

I tried this before, but now again. No effect. What I can see, that I have 76 items of Forza Motorsport 6 installed. Then the Mazda was the number 77. But after installation and go back to manage the game and add-ons, the number was back at 76 and the
    Mercedes DLP was shown in the update section. It seems, that 76 is the magic number and when a 77 package is installed, that it deletes another one.
Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport 6 loads two DLC again, and again, and again, and... - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport loads

2. Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...: Every so often the xbox app will install Forza Motorsport completely on its own and every time I delete it, a couple of hours later it will be back like it never left. I've uninstalled gaming...
  3. Forza motorsport

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza motorsport: I would like to know when are the people that make forza motorsport are going to stop lying to people and think about making a game thats works consistently and is some what a sim racing game! AS...
  4. Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request: Please add the HUD to all C8 Vettes. I have a 2021 Corvette and it has a HUD and the Forza Motorsport is saddly missing it in the C8 models (Z06 and base model). submitted by /u/Ok-Resource-3961...
  5. Forza horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport: Just downloaded from xbox store both of these games and both same error just after start. Tried to google search but no luck :( Windows 11, Intel core i5 11th gen. and Nvidia GTX 1650TI Faulting...
  6. Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?: Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC? bfce1ddb-0f21-424c-98ef-641fc7f9ddde
  7. what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?: What steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)? In my options there is no option wheel option showing? Do I need to connect my wheel first in order...
  8. Forza Motorsport 4 will not load on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 4 will not load on xbox 360: After turning on my xbox and logging in to Xbox Live, when attempting to start Forza Motorsport 4 the screen goes black and I get a message saying "Disconnected from Xbox Live" then it just goes...
  9. Forza motorsport 7 load failed windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza motorsport 7 load failed windows 10: Hello, i am getting the message load failed sorry for the incinvenience etc. How can i access my save game or maybe reset it so i can play forza motorsport 7 again? Thank you....
  10. Dose forza Motorsport 5 car pass game down load code still work in 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dose forza Motorsport 5 car pass game down load code still work in 2020: I recently bought forza motorsport 5 and i updated it.but when i updated the game a lot of cars were still dlc like almost half of the cars are dlc.i know that forza 6 had dlc cars that are old...