Forza Motorsport 6 disapearnce from the library.

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 6 disapearnce from the library. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, I`m a Forza series fan and always loved these games. Some time ago I noticed there is a free game called Forza Motorsport 6 Apex in the Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Trace, May 23, 2023.

1. Trace
    Trace Guest

So, I`m a Forza series fan and always loved these games. Some time ago I noticed there is a free game called Forza Motorsport 6 Apex in the Microsoft store and decided to try it out, but unfortunately, since my pc at the time was underpowered I couldn't play it well. Today, when I have a better working machine I can't find this game in my library of games now. I know Motorsport 6 is an old title, but judging by the ability to install the forza Horizon 3 demo today with no issues makes this situation strange.

:)

Trace, May 23, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Make sure you are signed in with the same account you used to claim Forza Horizon Apex

Open the Windows Store. Click on the Library button in the bottom left of the screen

[​IMG]

click on the Games button

[​IMG]

Scroll over to the right, click on the Sort and filter button. Change to Sort by name and finally remove the tick in Show installed products only.

[​IMG]

Scroll down the list until you find Forza Horizon Apex and click on to open the install Window.

[​IMG]

If your game is not showing, you're likely in the wrong account.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi, Trace, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Are you 100% sure you are using the same account you used back then?

Have you owned multiple accounts throughout the years?
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Forza 6 Direct feed gameplay.

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza motosport 6 apex, требует обновление драйверов (Mod Translation: Forza Motosport 6 Apex, requires driver update)

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Forza Motorsport 7: Apex.

Please take a moment to review the Forza Motorsport 6: Apex System Requirements.

Forza Motorsport 6: Apex on Windows 10 FAQ

Hope this helps.
  6. VENTED PUNISHER Win User

what is the best forza motorsport in the saga?

Forza motorsport 6 and Forza 7
Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport 6 disapearnce from the library. - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport disapearnce

2. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  3. Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...: Every so often the xbox app will install Forza Motorsport completely on its own and every time I delete it, a couple of hours later it will be back like it never left. I've uninstalled gaming...
  4. Forza motorsport

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza motorsport: I would like to know when are the people that make forza motorsport are going to stop lying to people and think about making a game thats works consistently and is some what a sim racing game! AS...
  5. Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request: Please add the HUD to all C8 Vettes. I have a 2021 Corvette and it has a HUD and the Forza Motorsport is saddly missing it in the C8 models (Z06 and base model). submitted by /u/Ok-Resource-3961...
  6. Forza horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport: Just downloaded from xbox store both of these games and both same error just after start. Tried to google search but no luck :( Windows 11, Intel core i5 11th gen. and Nvidia GTX 1650TI Faulting...
  7. Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?: Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC? bfce1ddb-0f21-424c-98ef-641fc7f9ddde
  8. what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?: What steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)? In my options there is no option wheel option showing? Do I need to connect my wheel first in order...
  9. My forza motorsport wont run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza motorsport wont run: hi so my forza motorsport was working and now all of the sudden when i try to run the game it shows loading for maybe 30seconds then just disappears like i never tried to open and i already...
  10. forza motorsport crashing at startup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza motorsport crashing at startup.: whenever i launch forza motorsport, there is a screen of text. After that screen of text, the game crashes and just disappears. I have done all the guides everything. I have not overclocked...