Forza motorsport 5 dlc not free

Discus and support Forza motorsport 5 dlc not free in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have bought all te dlc and it's not propperly working. When you buy the DLC (also with the free once) it says yu can get 1 of every DLC car for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlasePaladin635, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Forza motorsport 5 dlc not free

i have bought all te dlc and it's not propperly working.

When you buy the DLC (also with the free once) it says yu can get 1 of every DLC car for free.

When i looked for the cars in the in-game store they werent free.

I asked one of my friends if he got them, so he bought the dc to, and he did get the cars.

I have re-instaled the dlc and game several times, made sure i bought it on the right account and bought one of the cars, it didn't fix anything.

How do i fix this?

:)

BlasePaladin635, Sep 10, 2017
  2. MA71LDA
    MA71LDA Guest
  3. Lingert
    Lingert Guest
    Games with gold

this month free game forza motorsport 5 with gold is billed to me and not for free please refund?

Lingert, Sep 10, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

When you purchase the DLC for the game you don't automatically get the cars added to your account for instant use. You'll still need to earn in game credits by completing races, etc. so that you can then use those in game credits to "purchase" the cars
    that you want to add. You should also download the Forza app which gives free rewards monthly.

onyxishere, Sep 10, 2017
  5. This WAS true, when i bought the cars it even confirmed i could get one of each for free in the in-game store, i have seen people having the same problem.

But I did not know there was an app with monthly rewards, so thanks for telling me Forza motorsport 5 dlc not free :)

BlasePaladin635, Sep 10, 2017
  6. Coreforce88
    Coreforce88 Guest
    I have the same problem. Bought the DLC´s and don´t get the cars for free, although it´s said that you will get them.

VIP status is not given as well and nobody can tell us a solution.

This is really annoying.

Coreforce88, Nov 2, 2018
  7. MA71LDA Win User
  8. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

Hello "smileskybird" :)

(1) Forza Motorsport 5

(2) Forza Motorsport 5

(3) Forza Motorsport 5

(4) Forza Motorsport 5

(5) Forza Motorsport 5

This game has so much stuff in it that the $50.00 that paid for is easily going to be worth every single penny and a whole lot more LOL :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  9. Coreforce88 Win User

I have the same problem. Bought the DLC´s and don´t get the cars for free, although it´s said that you will get them.

VIP status is not given as well and nobody can tell us a solution.

This is really annoying.
  10. onyxishere Win User

When you purchase the DLC for the game you don't automatically get the cars added to your account for instant use. You'll still need to earn in game credits by completing races, etc. so that you can then use those in game credits to "purchase" the cars
    that you want to add. You should also download the Forza app which gives free rewards monthly.
  11. BlasePaladin635 Win User

This WAS true, when i bought the cars it even confirmed i could get one of each for free in the in-game store, i have seen people having the same problem.

But I did not know there was an app with monthly rewards, so thanks for telling me :)
Thema:

1. Forza motorsport 5 dlc not free - Similar Threads - Forza motorsport dlc

2. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  3. All DLC listed as own but do not have any of the DLC vehicles ~ Forza Motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All DLC listed as own but do not have any of the DLC vehicles ~ Forza Motorsport: I'm answering this for a friend of mine who has Forza Motorsport through Game Pass, he has tried resetting the Windows Store, uninstalling his game, updating Windows, UWP reset, and repairing game...
  4. Forza Motorsport DLC in-game purchases not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport DLC in-game purchases not working: I recently purchased the Forza Motorsport (2023) welcome pack. However, when I bought it, nothing was given to me, unless they have put the rewards in a place that I cannot find. I have checked...
  5. Forza Motorsport 7 DLC Owned but Vehicles not Accessible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 DLC Owned but Vehicles not Accessible: Hello, I'm having difficulties with the Forza Motorsport 7 downloadable content. I purchased the game before everything was taken off the market and when I purchased the game, I proceeded to buy...
  6. Forza motorsport 7 dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motorsport 7 dlc: As the ability to buy forza motorsport 7 will end in September wha willt happen to all the free dlc? I have the standard edition on disc but planned to delete it for other games. Now I'm afraid...
  7. Forza Motorsport 4 Dlc download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 4 Dlc download?: Hi guys! good night Well you see a month ago i got a forza motorsport 4 essential edition and wanted to download the dlc / content (cars) from disc 2 but it doesn't let me think it was my...
  8. Forza Motorsport 6 loads two DLC again, and again, and again, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 6 loads two DLC again, and again, and again, and...: Hello, i bought friday Forza Motorsport 6 Platinum Edition with gold discount. After the download, all seems fine. Then I tried to move the game from the internal hard drive to my new external...
  9. Forza Motorsport 5 DLC not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 5 DLC not available: hello everybody every time i try to see a car pack via Forza motorsport 5 it says it is not available as if all DLC for the game is gone anyone else seen this? a09afcf8-737f-4054-b94f-6056a945d8f6
  10. Forza Motorsport 3 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 3 DLC: I want to know if they have withdrawn from the marketplace downloadable forzamotorsport cars Game 3 because in the game when I want to buy a locked car sends me to the marketplace but not the car...