Forza Motorsport 5 DLC not available

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 5 DLC not available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello everybody every time i try to see a car pack via Forza motorsport 5 it says it is not available as if all DLC for the game is gone anyone else... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PetriKoskela43, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Forza Motorsport 5 DLC not available

hello everybody every time i try to see a car pack via Forza motorsport 5 it says it is not available as if all DLC for the game is gone

anyone else seen this?

:)

PetriKoskela43, Oct 10, 2017
  2. VoodooGTS
    VoodooGTS Guest
    Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition Day One Version

Is the Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition Day One Version available for download??

VoodooGTS, Oct 10, 2017
  3. What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

Hello "smileskybird" Forza Motorsport 5 DLC not available :)

(1) Forza Motorsport 5

(2) Forza Motorsport 5

(3) Forza Motorsport 5

(4) Forza Motorsport 5

(5) Forza Motorsport 5

This game has so much stuff in it that the $50.00 that paid for is easily going to be worth every single penny and a whole lot more LOL Forza Motorsport 5 DLC not available :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night Forza Motorsport 5 DLC not available :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Oct 10, 2017
  4. APEXASSASSlN
    APEXASSASSlN Guest

Does anyone know when they are going to 're add the DLC?

APEXASSASSlN, Jan 16, 2018
  5. APEXASSASSlN Win User

Does anyone know when they are going to 're add the DLC?
  6. VoodooGTS Win User

Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition Day One Version

Is the Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition Day One Version available for download??
  7. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

Hello "smileskybird" :)

(1) Forza Motorsport 5

(2) Forza Motorsport 5

(3) Forza Motorsport 5

(4) Forza Motorsport 5

(5) Forza Motorsport 5

This game has so much stuff in it that the $50.00 that paid for is easily going to be worth every single penny and a whole lot more LOL :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  8. Lofty Who Win User

Forza 6 Direct feed gameplay.

9. CRUZZifer Win User
Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport 5 DLC not available - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport DLC

2. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  3. All DLC listed as own but do not have any of the DLC vehicles ~ Forza Motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All DLC listed as own but do not have any of the DLC vehicles ~ Forza Motorsport: I'm answering this for a friend of mine who has Forza Motorsport through Game Pass, he has tried resetting the Windows Store, uninstalling his game, updating Windows, UWP reset, and repairing game...
  4. Forza Motorsport DLC in-game purchases not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport DLC in-game purchases not working: I recently purchased the Forza Motorsport (2023) welcome pack. However, when I bought it, nothing was given to me, unless they have put the rewards in a place that I cannot find. I have checked...
  5. Forza Motorsport 7 DLC Owned but Vehicles not Accessible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 DLC Owned but Vehicles not Accessible: Hello, I'm having difficulties with the Forza Motorsport 7 downloadable content. I purchased the game before everything was taken off the market and when I purchased the game, I proceeded to buy...
  6. Forza motorsport 7 dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motorsport 7 dlc: As the ability to buy forza motorsport 7 will end in September wha willt happen to all the free dlc? I have the standard edition on disc but planned to delete it for other games. Now I'm afraid...
  7. Forza Motorsport 4 Dlc download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 4 Dlc download?: Hi guys! good night Well you see a month ago i got a forza motorsport 4 essential edition and wanted to download the dlc / content (cars) from disc 2 but it doesn't let me think it was my...
  8. Forza Motorsport 6 loads two DLC again, and again, and again, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 6 loads two DLC again, and again, and again, and...: Hello, i bought friday Forza Motorsport 6 Platinum Edition with gold discount. After the download, all seems fine. Then I tried to move the game from the internal hard drive to my new external...
  9. Forza motorsport 5 dlc not free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motorsport 5 dlc not free: i have bought all te dlc and it's not propperly working. When you buy the DLC (also with the free once) it says yu can get 1 of every DLC car for free. When i looked for the cars in the in-game...
  10. Forza Motorsport 3 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 3 DLC: I want to know if they have withdrawn from the marketplace downloadable forzamotorsport cars Game 3 because in the game when I want to buy a locked car sends me to the marketplace but not the car...