Forza Motorsport 4 will not load on xbox 360

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 4 will not load on xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After turning on my xbox and logging in to Xbox Live, when attempting to start Forza Motorsport 4 the screen goes black and I get a message saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NightRaven100, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Forza Motorsport 4 will not load on xbox 360

After turning on my xbox and logging in to Xbox Live, when attempting to start Forza Motorsport 4 the screen goes black and I get a message saying "Disconnected from Xbox Live" then it just goes back to the main xbox menu screen and presents another message confirming that I am logged in to Xbox Live. I've deleted the game from my hard drive and cleared the cache, but that didn't help, it does the same thing when I try to reinstall it. All other games seem to work normally. The discs for FM4 are in pristine condition and have no visible damage.

Any ideas what might be causing this problem or how to fix it?

:)

NightRaven100, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Naffry Win User
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

What was your favorite Xbox experience?

Definitive was Forza. First war Forza Motorsport 4 I will love this game part always. I want Forza Motorsport 4 in backward compatibility. It was best Forza Motorsport game And ever will be.
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Your personal launch bundle

Day One Xbox One

FIFA 14 Xbox 360 to Xbox One trade in

Battlefield 4

Forza Motorsport 5

Extra controller
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Damage is not necessarily visible especially on a game that’s that old. Disc rot is a real thing and you need a microscope to see it

It sounds to me though like there is an update that is no longer on the server. Try starting the game completely disconnected from the Internet on purpose.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Backwards Compatible Wish List

Forza Motorsport 2

Forza Motorsport 3

Forza Motorsport 4

Tom Clancys HAWX2

Test Drive Unlimited

Test Drive Unlimited 2
Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport 4 will not load on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport load

2. Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...: Every so often the xbox app will install Forza Motorsport completely on its own and every time I delete it, a couple of hours later it will be back like it never left. I've uninstalled gaming...
  3. Forza motorsport

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza motorsport: I would like to know when are the people that make forza motorsport are going to stop lying to people and think about making a game thats works consistently and is some what a sim racing game! AS...
  4. Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request: Please add the HUD to all C8 Vettes. I have a 2021 Corvette and it has a HUD and the Forza Motorsport is saddly missing it in the C8 models (Z06 and base model). submitted by /u/Ok-Resource-3961...
  5. Forza horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport: Just downloaded from xbox store both of these games and both same error just after start. Tried to google search but no luck :( Windows 11, Intel core i5 11th gen. and Nvidia GTX 1650TI Faulting...
  6. Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?: Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC? bfce1ddb-0f21-424c-98ef-641fc7f9ddde
  7. what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?: What steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)? In my options there is no option wheel option showing? Do I need to connect my wheel first in order...
  8. My forza motorsport wont run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza motorsport wont run: hi so my forza motorsport was working and now all of the sudden when i try to run the game it shows loading for maybe 30seconds then just disappears like i never tried to open and i already...
  9. Forza motorsport 7 load failed windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza motorsport 7 load failed windows 10: Hello, i am getting the message load failed sorry for the incinvenience etc. How can i access my save game or maybe reset it so i can play forza motorsport 7 again? Thank you....
  10. Dose forza Motorsport 5 car pass game down load code still work in 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dose forza Motorsport 5 car pass game down load code still work in 2020: I recently bought forza motorsport 5 and i updated it.but when i updated the game a lot of cars were still dlc like almost half of the cars are dlc.i know that forza 6 had dlc cars that are old...