Forza is downloaded but crashes before it loads up

Discus and support Forza is downloaded but crashes before it loads up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My system meets all requirements for Forza 4 but I keep receiving this error: Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 1.476.400.0, time... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hailie_, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Hailie_
    Hailie_ Guest

My system meets all requirements for Forza 4 but I keep receiving this error:

Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 1.476.400.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00000001f57a0fb0

Faulting process id: 0x4e70

Faulting application start time: 0x01d90505c4ac2ff0

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ForzaHorizon4\ForzaHorizon4.exe

Faulting module path: unknown

Report Id: f06257b1-9488-4533-84e1-986d7fdd8374

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

All my drivers are updated and so are my windows updates. I have Windows 10.

My system-

Intel i5 12400F

16GB Ram

RTX 3060

:)

Hailie_, Dec 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Hailie_

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Are you playing the Steam or the Microsoft store / Xbox app version of the game?
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

In the meantime, may I know if you already tried everything from this article?

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  3. Hailie_ Win User

Hello,

I am playing the Steam version of the game. It's only happening with this game. I play GTA V and it runs perfectly. I've tried seeing if I was in developer mode (which was off), uninstalling the app, making it an exception on my AV, I'm already in the administrator account so that's not a problem, All my drivers are updated and so is windows, my power is at high performance, background apps is on, time and date on my pc is correct, and I even used the Steam tool to see if all the Forza files were proper and it came out fine. I saw the bottom where it said coded issues on the link you sent and that lead me to post here.
  4. Hailie_ Win User

I tried the things you listed and unfortunately it still isn't working.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, in this case we can try to isolate the problem a bit more, please try this:

A. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart the PC and try again

B. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

C. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

D. If you have any hardware component overclocked please turn off this feature and try again
  6. AndieKetchum13 Win User

Spyro Crash bundle

It's the spyro crash digital bundle it's two downloads one is spyro it has all 3 spyro games and runs fine but the other download crash never started up it goes to the loading screen before the main menu and quits to dashboard before the main menu
Thema:

1. Forza is downloaded but crashes before it loads up - Similar Threads - Forza downloaded crashes

2. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  3. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  4. My Forza horizon 4 will only download to around 40 percent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza horizon 4 will only download to around 40 percent: I uninstalled Forza horizon 4 a while back on my Xbox one s and I am just redownloading it and for some reason it will only download to around 40 percent and when I try to download it again it...
  5. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  6. my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...: my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me the disc unreadable error i downloaded it onto a 1 tb flash drive i just recieved can you help?...
  7. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  8. Why can I not get the Forza Motorsport game to download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not get the Forza Motorsport game to download?: I purchased the digital download of the Forza Motorsport game (twice) for my son’s Xbox One. The first time I thought he messed up when putting the code in so we not very happily purchased it...
  9. Can I download forza on both Xbox and PC with same codr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download forza on both Xbox and PC with same codr: Can I download the forza horizon 5 with the redeem code from Xbox store right from my xbox one S( if it can even run it smoothly? ) and than download it from Microsoft store or the Xbox app on my...
  10. Whenever I am downloading Forza Horizon 5 off the the Xbox store it crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I am downloading Forza Horizon 5 off the the Xbox store it crashes: I wanted to try and download Forza Horizon 5 because I have a game pass, but, whenever I try it downloads to 1.2 GB, then it goes to 900 kb/s download speed (usually 30 mb/s~). I also have enough...