Forza Horizons 5 multiple issues - post "hotfix"

Discus and support Forza Horizons 5 multiple issues - post "hotfix" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to launch this game since released on the game pass and it gives a same Exception code: 0xc0000005 every time... I'm tired to try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UsojS.L., Nov 18, 2021.

  1. UsojS.L.
    UsojS.L. Guest

    Forza Horizons 5 multiple issues - post "hotfix"


    I have been trying to launch this game since released on the game pass and it gives a same Exception code: 0xc0000005 every time... I'm tired to try fixes for this and the only one left is formatting my PC which is completely unacceptable and a lame to a $60 hot title… I wonder if this would be normal now on since Cyberpunk 2077 poor coding and multiple bugs everywhere. I already tried;
    -Run as an admin
    -SCF integrity tool
    -Uninstalling - downloading again - reInstall
    -Repair and Reset on APP features
    -msconfig -> disable all non windows services -> hard reset (power off)
    -reinstall all c++
    -MS tshoot tool...
    -restore ms store
    -windows and drivers up to date
    -dev mode disabled

    at this point I'm just thinking on geting a PS5 with GT6...

    :)
     
    UsojS.L., Nov 18, 2021
    #1
  2. Kathy A. Win User

    Forza horizon 5 Hotfix update

    HI Birch_JB,

    Welcome to Microsoft Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

    We understand that you are trying to update the game - Forza Horizon 5. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

    There are times that an update of a game will take a while to be downloaded and will even reinstall the whole game. Just like what you had experienced, this usually happen for the first update after the awaited release of the game. Here is the list of the update and fix they made that may have cause the delay of the download of the game - FH5 Release Notes: November 17th, 2021 (CU3 &CU4).

    If you are still having issues with the game kindly Submit a Ticket to Forza Team.

    Please, do not forget to check here for known issues that might be related to your concern.

    Xbox Status

    Known Issues for Game Launches



    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.



    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

    FH5

    Hello RaduZabet,

    Yes, the Forza team is aware of issues. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

    If you check your in-game messages it says

    "Forza Horizon 5 Hotfix Information Update

    Unfortunately, we have found an issue with the hotfix that will need some more testing.

    We have decided to push this hotfix out until next week.

    Thank you for all the support and tickets that you've submitted.

    We really appreciate everyone's patience on this. "

    Also located in their twitter support: Forza Support on Twitter

    You can keep up to date with FH5 Known Issues – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net) on their support website.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 joining clubs

    Hello Heizer,

    There are multiple known issues with Forza you can go to the
    Forza Horizon 4 forums
    and check out all the posts some have been answered, also there are known issues posted up.

    Hope this helps.

    Thanks,

    Brad

    Xbox Forum Team
  5. Geri M. Win User

    [STEAM] Forza 5 | Slow loading

    Hi YennZo,

    Thank you for posting Xbox Community Forum. We hope that you are doing well.

    We appreciate for your time and effort and understand the inconvenience caused. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist you

    Normally this issue comes up with network or PC specs compatibility with the games. We know that you have research a lot online, but we can start by providing you some articles for troubleshooting and some items to consider on Steam Forza 5.

    Kindly visit the links below.

    We hope it worked for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

    We will be glad to follow up and help you.



    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  6. Liam Underhill - 127 Win User

    Why is it saying in offline in Flight Sim when I am not?

    Yes. Forza Horizon 4, and 5 have the same issue
Thema:

Forza Horizons 5 multiple issues - post "hotfix"

Loading...
  1. Forza Horizons 5 multiple issues - post "hotfix" - Similar Threads - Forza Horizons multiple

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 preview - Insiders Issue: Hello all, As a member of IT press I was able to join and try Forza Horizon 6 press preview. However, I was unable to remove myself from the program before the trial period ended, and now the...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i thought i redeemed my code for forza horizon 4 but it wont let me reinstall it: if i didnt redeem the code for forza horizon 4 could microsoft resend it because i dont see it in my message center nor do i see it in the chat 867d0fa9-9fe7-4741-8ba0-c001934482e7
  10. Forza Horizon 5-The Eliminator-Multiple Problems

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5-The Eliminator-Multiple Problems: Why is it in Forza Horizon 5, I have over 500 Eliminator Battles recorded where I either don't spawn where I chose to spawn, people run right through brush or rocks and not slow down, or I could...