Forza Horizon Ultimate Gift code stolen purchased from Microsoft

Discus and support Forza Horizon Ultimate Gift code stolen purchased from Microsoft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased forza horizon ultimate edition on 09/12/18 from the microsoft store. It was a christmas present from my son. Today he went to redeem it for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by carmo78carmody, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon Ultimate Gift code stolen purchased from Microsoft

I purchased forza horizon ultimate edition on 09/12/18 from the microsoft store. It was a christmas present from my son. Today he went to redeem it for it to say code already redeemed. I contacted microsoft through the chat and all they could say after
    minor investigation was sorry they woukd love to help but as the code has been redeemed at 8:30pm on 10/12/18 tough luck. I advised that theft has occured and they must know who has used it. I just got fobbed off! Myself and my son are furious! There is no
    customer care, i asked them to investigate it as clearly it has been fraudulently used. No sorry we dont care we have your money blah blah! Has anyone else experienced this? I have no trust anymorw in microsoft.

:)

carmo78carmody, Dec 27, 2018
  2. carmo78carmody Win User

Hi, thanks for the response. The account was hacked on 10/12/18. I recall hsving to chsnge the password several times that day as it was continually getting hacked. I have no other accounts and only one gamer tag. I purchased
    the gift to be allocated to the email of the account. I bought it as it had beeb reduced from £79.99 to £63.99 and as a gift to same account as its the only account i have. Also purchased this way as it was a christmas gift. All microsoft can tell me is that
    it was redeemed on another account. Well they know it wasnt this one! I asked for a full investigation as this is theft. They told me to request a refund. I did. To be told that under microsofts terms and conditions im ineligible! Im disgusted to say tye least!
    It put a huge dampner on christmas day. Ive not had yo purchase the game again. Totally out of pocket. Im feeling very frustrated and angry! Where is the protection on accounts! Surely by buying a giftcode for a specific account shoukd mean that its only redeemable
    on that account? Im sure im not the only person this has happened to? They say that the information is encrypted and they can’t see who it was? My question how do I know it was redeemed? I have no proof it’s just what they are telling me?? It could have been
    a fake code just to take £63.99 off me!
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Carmo,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I'm sorry to hear about this redeemed code situation. Have you tried checking your

order history online
    ? You can go to that date (10/12/18) and see if you can verify the code was redeemed. I would recommend checking all Microsoft accounts you can sign into. You can also try talking to a live agent again, and having them check your Microsoft
    accounts.

Also note, Once a redeemable card has been used, there is nothing Microsoft can do in regards to what account it was redeemed on. That content would be attached to that account for good.

I hope this information helps!
  4. GOGO007007 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Editions Bundle This game code cannot be redeemed. Show that the product no longer exists

5. Pizza3fromage Win User

Game no received

Hello I received my code gears of war ultimate edition but not code for forza horizon 2
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Paiement Method

Hi FaintKitten6905,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

You most definitely can pay for Forza Horizon Ultimate Edition using a Microsoft or Xbox gift card.

You just need to redeem the code to your Microsoft Account either online or directly from the console. Once you have enough funds to cover the cost plus applicable taxes, just search for the game in the Microsoft Store and select "Buy", your payment options
    will be displayed and you can select your Microsoft account.

More information about gift cards and billing can be found from the following links:

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon Ultimate Gift code stolen purchased from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Ultimate

2. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5: I keep getting disconnected from Forza horizon 5 server and it's not my internet cause it's fine with every game part from Forza horizon 5 it's fine on Forza Horizon 4 also why does it...
  5. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  6. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  7. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  8. Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition help: Hi I’m hoping someone can help me. I got my son his first Xbox for Christmas and got forza horizon 4 ultimate edition but there seems to be no content on it that I’ve paid for. On the main menu at...
  9. Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate: I just bought game pass ultimate to play with my friend, and it still says I don’t have the privileges to do so. Any reason why this may be happening? 596dba88-d15d-47b5-b1d9-99766f4f20ec
  10. I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon...: I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon at xbox and pc at the same time with same account. Can I join as co op with my xbox and pc?...