Forza horizon online nie działa proszę o pomoc w załączniku zrzuty ekranu

Discus and support Forza horizon online nie działa proszę o pomoc w załączniku zrzuty ekranu in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Poniżej zrzuty ekranu [img] [img] 904c464e-3bef-43f8-8ec6-df6e815b8b93 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michał W2, Nov 11, 2022.

1. Michał W2
    Michał W2 Guest

Poniżej zrzuty ekranu
    Forza horizon online nie działa proszę o pomoc w załączniku zrzuty ekranu [​IMG]

Forza horizon online nie działa proszę o pomoc w załączniku zrzuty ekranu [​IMG]

:)

Michał W2, Nov 11, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Michal, this error is very common due to this network restriction that is happening on your internet devices

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Problem

Zachowaj nas na bieżąco i daj nam znać, jeśli to działa. Nie wahaj się poprosić o pomoc.
  4. ~KUenon~ Win User

Problem z Minecraft Dungeons

Witaj, Tali

Dziękuję za pomoc, błąd w Microsoft store został naprawiony mam już swoją grę i wszystko dobrze działa ale na Microsoft store nadal pokazuje że nie posiadam hero edition, a gra działa jak przedtem, mam grę i swój dodatek. Lecz nie wiem czy to problem z wyświetlaniem w Microsoft store

-KUenon
  5. Matino11_ Win User

Alert Usługi Live (Alert Live Services)

Witaj,

Sugestia nie pomogła. Problem nadal istnieje. Proszę o pomoc.

Dziękuję.

Translation:

Hello,

Suggestion did not help.
    The problem still exists.
    Please help.

Thank you.
  6. Szym0x231 Win User

Problem z logowaniem [Mod Translation - Login problem]

Mi to nie działa. Może macie inne rady? Proszę

-[Translation - It doesn't work for me. Maybe you have other tips? Please]
Thema:

1. Forza horizon online nie działa proszę o pomoc w załączniku zrzuty ekranu - Similar Threads - Forza horizon online

2. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...
  3. Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate: I just bought game pass ultimate to play with my friend, and it still says I don’t have the privileges to do so. Any reason why this may be happening? 596dba88-d15d-47b5-b1d9-99766f4f20ec
  4. Online mode on Forza Horizon 5 not working with GamePass Console only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online mode on Forza Horizon 5 not working with GamePass Console only: I just bought an Xbox Series S and signed the gamepass console, downloaded the Forza Horizon 5 but when I try to enter online in a convoy with my friends the game offers me to sing the gamepass...
  5. im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    im trying to change my online game settings on my xbox settings for forza horizon 5 pc but...: i have been trying to do this all day but it keeps popping up i close the tab and do it again it pops up i close the browser and do it again it pops up. 73cd7cb9-d196-4a6c-9438-b9f60f5feb44
  6. I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help: I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, out. I've tried redownloading, checking my ban history (I haven't been banned) turning on all x box settings (including the You can...
  7. Can't Play Online In Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Online In Forza Horizon 4.: I've recently bought Forza Horizon 4 in the Microsoft store. Before, when I used a game pass to play it, I was able to play online and with other players. I don't have the game pass any more, but...
  8. hi! every time i open forza horizon 5 my online and auction house and all that are restricted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi! every time i open forza horizon 5 my online and auction house and all that are restricted.: im over 18 and i have put all the privacy setting to the neeeded option. the online only works if i go to the settings an apply them. then i quit forza and restart it so them work again....
  9. Forza Horizon 3 - Online Multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 - Online Multiplayer: Okay - so I bought FH3+4 Ultimate, a code and once entered the game, (Horizon 3) I noticed that you were able to download paints and use the auction house. But, I also noticed that you weren't...
  10. In Forza Horizon 5 it says servers are down when trying to access festivals and online content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Forza Horizon 5 it says servers are down when trying to access festivals and online content.: How do I check the status or fix this? 12f5827a-fd68-4c1e-aee0-247eb6c56269