Forza Horizon from Games On Demand NOT WORKING

Discus and support Forza Horizon from Games On Demand NOT WORKING in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yea mine is doin the same. Everytime I select single player or go to multiplayer and try to start a match, it continues to the loading screen as if it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CAVA brAyLon, Jan 12, 2014.

1. CAVA brAyLon
    CAVA brAyLon Guest

Yea mine is doin the same. Everytime I select single player or go to multiplayer and try to start a match, it continues to the loading screen as if it were to start, but then is says THE DISC IS UNREADABLE, even though i downloaded it off of Games on Demand.
    Turn 10 Studios, Microsoft, SOMEBODY please fix this. I dont like Forza 5 because its not open world and get on my 360 and cant even enjoy the open world Forza experience... PLEASE FIX!!

:)

CAVA brAyLon, Jan 12, 2014
  2. Countdown to 2014 Daily Deal

Thanks geen probleem man.

Vandaag:

Countdown to 2014 Daily Deal Day 3: Forza Horizon.

Forza Horizon Games on Demand 50%

Forza Horizon Season Pass Add-on 70%

Have fun!

Moet zeggen bij bartsmit is hij goed koper.

Chop!!

Sneltje P.A.S.C.A.L., Jan 12, 2014
  3. Download restarting at 80%

Hi,

the same happens to me with Forza Horizon (on demand).

Marvin Hagler, Jan 12, 2014
  4. Forza Horizon from Games On Demand NOT WORKING

it sems there are many problems with downloaded games

following

GTA V

Test Drive Unlimited 2

and forza 5

try it with a xbox hard drive that should work

Frozen Shotz25, Jan 13, 2014
  5. Martin979 Win User

issue in forza horizon

I have the same issue with the games on demand version of Forza Horizon

....Is there a fix to this?
  6. Sneltje P.A.S.C.A.L. Win User

Countdown to 2014 Daily Deal

Thanks geen probleem man.

Vandaag:

Countdown to 2014 Daily Deal Day 3: Forza Horizon.

Forza Horizon Games on Demand 50%

Forza Horizon Season Pass Add-on 70%

Have fun!

Moet zeggen bij bartsmit is hij goed koper.

Chop!!
  7. Marvin Hagler Win User

Download restarting at 80%

Hi,

the same happens to me with Forza Horizon (on demand).
  8. MindBlender Win User

GTA V disc unreadable (IT'S GAMES ON DEMAND!)

There was similar issue with Forza Horizon on demand, what resolved the issue with it was to do a license transfer to the second console and redownloading the game (without deleting it as you only need to redownload the license).
  9. JirkaBruss Win User

Forza Horizon Games on Demand Disc Unreadable

Hi, I bought Forza Horizon yesterday and I can't play it to due to that problem. How is it possible that it isn't still fixed. Why are you still selling that game on Games on Demand if that game is unplayable? When will it be fixed? Thank you.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon from Games On Demand NOT WORKING - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Games

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. 0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services

in XboX Insiders
    0x80070002 Forza Horizon 5 Gaming Services: Hello, After installing the game it is playable but after a simple reboot I get the Gaming services pop up from Microsoft store and I am not able of launching the game. I have tried multiple...
  4. new beginning in forza horizon 5 but in gforce now with the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new beginning in forza horizon 5 but in gforce now with the game pass: Hello, my question is to know how to restart my progress in the game Forza Horizon 5, the issue is that I am playing from the cloud in gforcenow with the pass version. I have seen some solutions...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  6. Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?: Hi. My forza horizon 5 game had an issue with the menu button not working when i was playing it on the new xbox series x. When I looked up how to fix it, I used the steps to reset the console as...
  7. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...
  8. How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?: Hello, I have recently bought a new PC and installed WIN 11. On my previous PC I had WIN10. So I signed into windows store to get fresh new installation of FH4. I installed every DLC and started...
  9. my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...: my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me the disc unreadable error i downloaded it onto a 1 tb flash drive i just recieved can you help?...
  10. Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate: I just bought game pass ultimate to play with my friend, and it still says I don’t have the privileges to do so. Any reason why this may be happening? 596dba88-d15d-47b5-b1d9-99766f4f20ec